• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Tenebrous

As a Warrior player I'm jelly as fuck.

All of those classes are getting some insanely cool new mechanics and talents and all Fury is getting is a spec that's not RNG based.

I mean, that's awesome but there's nothing "cool" about that.

Yeah, tempted to drop it for the first time... I'd forgive em a bit if the Warrior's artifacts weren't so boring, but nope.

Crafting UI improvements, non-cramped window, recipe lists, where to get them, you can rank them up, profession quests, unique gear. GUN HELMET for engi's! Holy shit, crafting items with unique bonuses from crafting.

Inscription. No major glyphs, all minor glyphs and you can glyph as many spells as you want.

I just wanna know if Warlocks is loosing Meta.

It's gone. Demonology is about summoning and buffing armies of demons. They lose meta but get more Demons to summon. Meta is for DH only.

Oh so you'll get multiple colors of every variation of the weapon, I'm still a bit bitter about no non artifact weapons in the expansion but that kind of takes some of it away.

I hope enhancement gets too chose the offhand, the lava one in that screenshot is not something I'm a fan off.

I'm not sure how I feel about 1 rune type DKs, as much as I'd like to spam howling blast all day every day.

DHs get Seven-sided Strike from the D3 Monk :D

Called Blade Dance, currently a talent but might be made baseline.

DHs seem like everything monks should have been.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Something to keep in mind is that most of this stuff will not make it to live. If you were to watch the WoD presentation you'd be amaze at all the awesome stuff and changes they talked about that never made it in or got got changed so much anything unique about it was lost.

cdyhybrid

Something to keep in mind is that most of this stuff will not make it to live. If you were to watch the WoD presentation you'd be amaze at all the awesome stuff and changes they talked about that never made it in or got got changed so much anything unique about it was lost.

They've mentioned that they're being much more careful about announcing things that might not make it in after WOD.

Whether you believe them or not is up to you.

That item stuff seems wacky as fuck.
laugh.gif

Einchy

They've mentioned that they're being much more careful about announcing things that might not make it in after WOD.

Whether you believe them or not is up to you.

They've also been saying for about 4 xpacks that they want to release them more quickly and we know how that turns out each time.

I don't put much merit into Blizzard's claims.

traveler

Not Wario
Whoa, that is insane. Can't believe that's even programmatically doable.

This is like everything in transmog wishlist answered and then some.

Einchy

Hiding shoulders? bruh

All of these transmog stuff is the best part of the xpack.

TABARD TAB IS FINALLY HERE WOOT

Profession talk, new UI, new improvements and ALL of the QoL improvements the Transmog UI is adding. The new class improvements. Legion is looking so good right now.

ampere

Transmog changes sound amazing

Legendary world drops sound awful

Inscription boss damage runes sound awful

Hoping to see some of that get changed.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I will say I am not on board with those item changes like the legendary things, more randomized, etc.

And those inscription runes that deal increased damage to bosses.

New transmog changes sound great, and thank god for hiding shoulders.

I wish I was less skeptical about it actually making it for launch though, the sooner the better. Because I literally cannot play my DK because my bank, bags and void storage are all full.

Legendendary world drops sounds... Silly.

Boss specific inscritions sounds horrible.

Rokam

Really hoping someone asks about new class/race combos. Come on Blizz you can bring me back with gnome pallies.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I just realised they didn't really say anything about pvp in any of the panels. I guess the pvp spec is it.

You won't have to buy the xpack to get these new features.

That was more a jab that they they're only gonna put out 2 content patches in like 3 years. Obviously many revamp features like the new transmog will be included for everyone, regardless of whether you purchase Legion.

Kuntz

All of this goodness makes it even harder to wait for summer 2016.

Only bad thing is I'll have to actually play my profession alts to learn shit...

But hey, so much of this is going to change so I'll try not to get too hyped, because no 2 handed totems for shamans whereas stupid NPC got them is some stupid shit Blizz.

Magnus

So....could I destroy my stash of items now and still have their appearances saved to my character/account when Legion/7.0 go live?

Or is it best to keep them for now, I guess?

Daniel R

Personal loot tradeable?
Does that include bonus rolls? Are bonus rolls staying?
I can imagine this being a new way for powerful guilds to sell carry runs and sell even more items. I don't mind since my guild does not raid.

Magnus

Is there a good list somewhere of shit that was announced for WoD that was cut? I kind of want to get perspective on what to expect this time around, based on all the killer announcements made today, haha.

I'm still cautious on the profession stuff. Sounds cool, but if it's structured in any way like warlords with you needing daily CD mats for EVERYTHING again, it'll be dumb, regardless of the other changes.

I like that each profession is apparently going to have it's own little questline/story though.

If it was the Diablo 3 team it would be a patch tho, real talk
wink.gif

WoW is ten years old and probably has more gear than Diablo 3 ever will. I mean we're getting gear for every quest we've ever completed and all of the gear in our banks and void storage automatically unlocked in the new transmog UI. That's nuts.

Shahadan

Is there a good list somewhere of shit that was announced for WoD that was cut? I kind of want to get perspective on what to expect this time around, based on all the killer announcements made today, haha.

Shattrath Raid, followers having their daily routines and lines, capital cities, garrison being in any zone, destructible buildings in ashran, Tanaan being there at launch, Grommash as the final boss, more Ogre territory, Farahlon obviosuly, and heads of the elite you killed being mounted as trophies in your garrison.

On the top of my head.

We were also supposed to start at the "chronal spire" rather than where we started.

Edit: Oh yeah also the pet breeding system ;(

Top Bottom