• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Khezu

fjgr9ly.jpg

Can this be the new warlock sucubus model?

Magnus

This is awesome. FINALLY. Flex level zones. Awesome. You can actually finish a fucking zone's story and quests without being forced to move on because of greater xp gains. Love it.

Oh, neat, you can just roam and play whatever zone you want in Legion because they all scale to your level. It would be nice if they could somehow retroactively add this to the rest of the game.

Robin64

How do the professions work compared to the WoD boost? If you boosted a 60+ toon you got free max level professions with the WoD boost.

Not sure, haven't used it yet. Holding off until I know this too, really.

Does the mount fly? How does that look? Not sure if I should get the collectors edition or not. I probably will anyway.

It doesn't, no, land mount only.

ZenaxPure

That screenshot actually looks a lot like D3 adventure mode, specifically the "complete 5 things to unlock special thing" in the bottom corner.

All the stuff sounds pretty good. They just have to actually deliver it.

Systems panel is tomorrow which should have more of what I actually want to know.

Like professions. Please, please don't fuck them up again.

ZenaxPure

So, Tyr is dead. Kinda anticlimatic to find that loose thread answered in an artifact blurb, but nice that they continued it regardless:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19942705/

Yeah I laughed at that, not going to lie.

"Remember that burning question you've had for years and years now. Well here is a paragraph on this random feature description that answers it!"

To be fair, those quest chains will probably explain more about it so that will be cool.

Daniel R

It really sounds like they are doing some awesome changes.

I really love the concepts of

1. Flexible levelling through the first 4 zones and 5 dungeons. Any order.
2. Outdoor randomized world quests coupled with emissaries in the order halls
3. Challenge keystones for dungeons as an alternate path to raid quality gear/combat

Is the current endgame worth boosting for?

Probably not. You'll be very far behind for raiding, so you'd have to find people in a similar boat or join up with *bad* groups that haven't progressed very far in the first place. There is no other endgame content that's worthwhile in WoD as it stands.

HowZatOZ

Banned
The sense I'm getting from most Legion panels and Q&As (including the current one) is that they're much further back in development than we think they are, given all the outcry and disappointment over a Summer 2016 release.

We're seeing storyboards, and hearing panelists speak in often generic, vague terms to describe scenes...the whole thing feels like a cover for a game that's not ready to be seen yet. I mean, I see that we're seeing quite a bit of it here at Blizzcon and in these little video snippets, but it all feels early to me...

How can there be nothing happening from 6.2 all the way to next summer? I'm not even playing now and I'm angry about it, haha.

Too busy making dem HotS/Hearthstone dollars. It was after Wrath that the A team left to go do their own stuff, and what is left is a rag tag group that can't really tow the line anymore.

Tacitus_

Too busy making dem HotS/Hearthstone dollars. It was after Wrath that the A team left to go do their own stuff, and what is left is a rag tag group that can't really tow the line anymore.

Naaah. Outside of the deluge of dailies, MoP was them on their best for since TBC.

erawsd

So unless casting has been changed, the Elemental Shaman gets a fist weapon that will never be seen. Weapons are sheathed on casters. Resto's mace and shield will be shown on their hip and back. Enhancement Shaman's get to wield their weapons for some of their attacks and have them visible on their hips when casting. Elemental Shamans will have a shield on their back.

It sounds like fist weapons wont be invisible.

MdXX167.png

https://twitter.com/craig_amai/status/662745830051328000

Top Bottom