• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah you right, i've been 744 for too long. Golds from old raid? I dunno, well maybe now that there is no more garrison gold i guess.

i wanna see a 744 soloing a mop raid :(

im not even being sarcastic, I actually want to see it lol. Is it like a ilvl 700 ripping through a cata one? I imagine not that easy/fast tho, not at 100

i wanna see a 744 soloing a mop raid :(

im not even being sarcastic, I actually want to see it lol. Is it like a ilvl 700 ripping through a cata one? I imagine not that easy/fast tho, not at 100

Soloed mogushan vaults 10 hc since I was like 720, its pretty easy and fast. And then a few months ago it happened.

4fOJbos.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
100 Paladin
100 Death Knight
100 Demon Hunter (lol)
100 Warrior
100 Mage

Aww yiss. Never thought I'd have FIVE max level chars.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, I soloed MSV10 and TOT10 without much trouble as Blood at 720. Only tricky part was Council - have to burst down Malakk and it's not as easy anymore without Breath :(

Yeah, I soloed MSV10 and TOT10 without much trouble as Blood at 720. Only tricky part was Council - have to burst down Malakk and it's not as easy anymore without Breath :(

Yeah I would just used ring/wings to burst him down, or if you are near 15 stacks just pop all your defenses and you should be good. blood def cds tho.. LUL

Robin64

It's a new series of books for children, about some kids who wander Azeroth and sketch the creatures and people they see.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
the only Blizzard novels I've read were that Diablo trilogy about the original nephalem, because I had it on my kindle when Sandy knocked my power out for close to 2 weeks. I barely remember anything about it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yeah Chronicle is real cool, the similar Diablo books (Book of Cain/Book of Tyrael) are cool too.

Shahadan

Then again they kinda are children's book anyway. I remember really liking the old thrall novel about his enslavement and rebellion, and maybe Rhonin's book as well with deathwing and stuff, but I was young and I'd probably barf reading them now

Fjordson

Only novel I've read is Chronicle, but I loved it. I think because they basically wrote it like a history book, which I always like (kinda like that World of Ice & Fire book that came out recently for ASOIAF).

Robin64

Chronicle is amazing. Can't wait for #2, but I do wonder if it will be quite as interesting. #1 has creation and history and how the universe works, going to be hard to top that.

Anoregon

Chronicle is amazing. Can't wait for #2, but I do wonder if it will be quite as interesting. #1 has creation and history and how the universe works, going to be hard to top that.

There will probably be a lot of Draenor pre-history stuff, at least. That shit should be pretty rad.

Zelias

Banned
Only Warcraft book I've read is The Shattering, and only because I picked it up cheap at a bookshop. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly a gripping read either.

ampere

Warcraft Chronicle was really good. Honestly a lot of that backstory would have made Cataclysm much much more interesting.

I'm wondering how they're going to explain Caverns of Time and alternate universe Draenor

Not canon? lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
t12 looks so good on a draenei that it makes me wnt to play a pali o_O

Lanrutcon

So my SO just found warforged fel gloves from a small chest.

This has to be new. I've found over 100 items and no warforged.

Warcraft Chronicle was really good. Honestly a lot of that backstory would have made Cataclysm much much more interesting.

I'm wondering how they're going to explain Caverns of Time and alternate universe Draenor

Not canon? lol

what's wrong about CoT? AU draenor has always been sketchy from the beginning, part of why WoD sucked ass.

Rhaknar

M.D

Finally killed Archimonde HC

We had 3 tanks and no one bothered to tell me, not to mention they were just like "go" before I could even drink my flask and someone pulled before the timer lol

Mid-way through the fight someone whispers me "fucking idiot" and I realize we have 3 tanks, guess he died or something, because the fight went really smoothly ;s

Moose is mine!

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK

I started the quest quest and Malfurion start talking and went on his way but I stayed afk and didn't go to the water with him, now I don't have the item or the mount and I have no quest
Am I missing something or should I submit a ticket?

EDIT 2: NVM.. I'm an idiot

ampere

what's wrong about CoT? AU draenor has always been sketchy from the beginning, part of why WoD sucked ass.

Blizzard's current lore for demons existing only once across all times doesn't work with CoT

That would mean Archimonde and Mal'ganic etc got pulled back into CoT when those events were revisited, and well, they'd probably be alarmed about it and it'd be sorta overpowered. Then the demons could be trapped just via someone manipulating the timeways, of which the demons are said to be immune to

Basically Blizzard needs to sit down and get an actual explanation for demons and spacetime. And maybe that involves saying WoD wasn't canon lol.

So..PSA, I guess: this morning's hotfix added warforged fel pieces. You can now get 710/720 armor pieces.

Well that doesn't really help my DH since I'm in heroic/mythic HFC gear already, but might be sweet for some of my other scrub characters, like my fresh boosted Mage. Kinda dumb that it comes out now though after I already have a full set for her.

2H STAFFAND AGI SWORD WHEN?

Lanrutcon

Well that doesn't really help my DH since I'm in heroic/mythic HFC gear already, but might be sweet for some of my other scrub characters, like my fresh boosted Mage. Kinda dumb that it comes out now though after I already have a full set for her.

2H STAFFAND AGI SWORD WHEN?

No word on whether they added the glitched weapons back in, like the int staff.

Nere

After playing the Frozen Throne expansion in preparation for legion I am glad they brought gul'dan back. For such an important villain his death in the normal timeline was really shit. He died in a god forsaken place nobody knew existed, he was also alone and few learnt of his death. Gul'dan is one of the few good things that came out of WoD.

Rhaknar

me and my friend failed spoils. we blew up :/

what did we do wrong?

Top Bottom