• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

I gain 4 levels each invasion by just afk'ing my monk in the invasion zones I can currently get to. Boo Dun Morogh and Tanaris. Gonna find out pretty soon if the Zen Pilgrimage exp bonus apply to Invasion exp. Just gonna go have a smoke and a shower, then I'll alt-tab back in and see.

Zelias

Banned
I gain 4 levels each invasion by just afk'ing my monk in the invasion zones I can currently get to. Boo Dun Morogh and Tanaris. Gonna find out pretty soon if the Zen Pilgrimage exp bonus apply to Invasion exp. Just gonna go have a smoke and a shower, then I'll alt-tab back in and see.
It does. The Monk I'm levelling is racing ahead of my other alts because of it.

Aeana

Im ruling out MW couse standing with melee sucks, and disc for needing mobs to attack to reach full potential. Atleast when it comes to pve, I prefer being a healer focused on just healing and not the uncomfortable target enemy switches.

For my healer ive worked myself down to resto shaman or resto druid, but main stuggle is the urge of making my shaman an enhancement instead.
What do you really need to stand with melee for?

Apathy

My 80’s only get about 1 level with full heirlooms. Kinda blah

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Had not thought about tinkerer/bombardier something only gnomes/goblins could be and they get one of those mechs that gelbin has

Tank
r0ONPK8.jpg

Ranged DPS
gazlowe_dethLazor(1).jpg

Healer
C097F40EE2521DB2AF66687C117758B1C863FC54

scoobs

I think next expansion it's more likely we get two new races. Guesses as to who they add next? I say we add some fucking cat looking race, we got worgen, let me be a cat Blizzard plz. And I know feral exists but fuck feral druids

Jag

Not sure if this was mentioned for the brand new 100s out there, but if you want to build a quick garrison without doing the intro quest there is a fairly easy way to do it. Since I did the Tanaan intro on about 11 characters, I never wanted to do it again.

This is for new 90+. Head to Chromie in the Vale and pick up the quest for the Timeless Isle. If you are 100 it won't show up so click on her. You get a one time port to TI. Go the frog area in front of the floating ship and directly under water from the frogs is a cave with a campfire. Click on the campfire and you will be transported to another campfire in Gorgrond. Fly or run to your garrison starting point, where the ship drops you off after the Tanaan intro quest. From there its a few short quests to build the garry and get your Draenor hearthstone.

Robin64

I think next expansion it's more likely we get two new races. Guesses as to who they add next? I say we add some fucking cat looking race, we got worgen, let me be a cat Blizzard plz. And I know feral exists but fuck feral druids

I'd be happy with race variations and new class/race combos, over new races.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be shocked if they add another Horde race that isn't Ogres at this point. Beyond them, I don't really know what races you could add. Furbolg, Arrakoa, Ethereals. There's plenty of options but none really seem that necessary.

I'd rather have more customization than races. Not sliders as those tend to turn the character models into blobs but more options like builds and stances and skins and other things.

Zelias

Banned
I'd like Ethereals, but I don't think Blizzard will do two Legion themed expacs in a row and that'd be the best opportunity to introduce them as a playable race.

Not sure if this was mentioned for the brand new 100s out there, but if you want to build a quick garrison without doing the intro quest there is a fairly easy way to do it. Since I did the Tanaan intro on about 11 characters, I never wanted to do it again.

This is for new 90+. Head to Chromie in the Vale and pick up the quest for the Timeless Isle. If you are 100 it won't show up so click on her. You get a one time port to TI. Go the frog area in front of the floating ship and directly under water from the frogs is a cave with a campfire. Click on the campfire and you will be transported to another campfire in Gorgrond. Fly or run to your garrison starting point, where the ship drops you off after the Tanaan intro quest. From there its a few short quests to build the garry and get your Draenor hearthstone.
Yeah I did this for my Demon Hunter. Really nice to be able to skip the Tanaan intro. I've done it to death haha.

pretty sure tinker is next class, or something with robots. They had to completely delete and rework an entire spec for demon hunter to come in, no reason to not gut a profession at this point.

It does. The Monk I'm levelling is racing ahead of my other alts because of it.

Awesome. Good to know.

My 80’s only get about 1 level with full heirlooms. Kinda blah

Yeah, I have full heirlooms as well and the level gain is already falling off. I'm in the high twenties now and only gaining 3 levels per, but still, can't complain if I can bypass Vanilla/TBC/WotLK leveling/dungeon content by doing this on a couple of toons. The road to 100 from 80-85 is super fast, even without RAF and Pots.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Some of you cats are official forums / gamefaqs level of hyperbolic, I expect more from Gaf :/

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just heard blizzard is gonna have some kind of announcement today?

They are changing the Demonology artifact to a pillow that can be used to cry on when you hit 110 and realize the spec is still shit.

Talents

Banned
What should I buy from Captive Wyrmtongue? I just hit 100 on my mage and have most of the fel infused armor. Is it worth buying the Rings and Necklaces seeing as they don't give intellect?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
motherfuckers didnt turn down the whistle sound from dire beast, they removed it compeltely. what in the actual FUCK

Rhaknar

What's so bad with Demonology? Looks like a fun spec to play with the little I did so far.

it is fun, anoregon wouldnt know a good warlock spec if it kicked him in the crotch

What's so bad with Demonology? Looks like a fun spec to play with the little I did so far.

You don't really get a pet army that lasts a substantial amount of time, the way you used to have a small array of imps trailing you, despite being a pet class/spec and the buff you have to constantly spam on your summons isn't really a meaningful gameplay. Or so I have read. I haven't leveled or played a warlock in pre-patch or beta.

cdyhybrid

Necromancer makes no sense given unholy DK already filling that role. But I didn't think demon hunter made much sense either so who knows

yeah sorry but demon hunter existing completely throws all rules out the window for new classes now

shit, windwalker already kind of did that and demon hunter extra compounds on it

Huh? Demon Hunters have been part of Warcraft since WC3. The all-powerful savior du jour is a Demon Hunter. They're about as core to Warcraft as Death Knights are.

I would have liked to have seen Dark Ranger, but they added Black Arrow and a bunch of stuff to Hunters so that's fine. Shadow Hunters are basically Shamans. Brewmasters are already in the game. You can't play Dreadlords for obvious reasons. Same with Liches (although they're basically Mages), Crypt Lords, and Naga Sea Witches.

A Tinker class would be cool. Maybe do Gnome/Goblin only, ranged, uses technology to fight (bombs, missiles, lasers, etc.).

And just add a Warden transmog for my Rogue and I'll be happy.

I know it's not terribly original or likely to happen, but I want high elves on the Alliance side. I love the BE model so much, but the rest of the Horde aesthetic is blah to me so I don't play as one.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We have enough races as it is, we need sub-races

Mag'har orcs, Dark Iron Dwarves, High Elves, big Trolls, etc.

Top Bottom