• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

For all the people who didn't notice the Azshara thing till now....6 years after the fact....

YOU MUST PLAY ALLIANCE YOU SCUM
facepalm.gif

Zelias

Banned
Just flew to Azshara for an invasion... it didn't pop up. Checked my map - three new invasions, all still on the 4 hour time.

I'm EU, wasn't expecting this until tomorrow.

Edit: Now they changed to be on a 2 hour timer. It's happening boys!

carlsojo

Just flew to Azshara for an invasion... it didn't pop up. Checked my map - three new invasions, all still on the 4 hour time.

Oh shit three at a time?

KINGDOMS WILL BURN

Xando

Just saw the 3 invasions. Wasn't expecting them until tomorrow here in europe

Micapo

Sweet! Same here. Gotta get that alt xp

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dala quest live in EU, thought it was tomorow only nice

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
4/5 of Tier 5, pants didnt drop. Oh well, gonna rock it for a bit to go with the electric look of Thok

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what has more viability, Enhancement or Unholy. Lust, Earthgrab strong Single Target, stun, speed totem and solid AOE vs Double Grip, BRez, strong AOE and solid single target

How is grip performing in Night Hold/Emerald Dream on beta? I keep having this suspicious they're going to make every mob immune to grip eventually.

Aeana

I'll have to compare invasion exp to dungeons tonight. My druid is 42, I just want to get him to 60 so I can boost with professions.

Lain

Did the buffed exp received at every phase completion of the invasions get toned down? I was getting 80/100k yesterday (after the heirloom +exp factored in) while I'm getting 21k/42k today.

Top Bottom