• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Westlo

8 100's done now.... only got left....

90 Hunter
90 Lock
81 Priest
Demon Hunter (not made yet)

Still don't know who I want to main this expansion lol.

What the fuck

Knowing this would have been useful in so many occasions

HHH-Angry.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Doing another character and right now it's going sooo much faster because of two things, I'm doing it as a range and healer, so I can avoid a lot of those bullshit one shot mechanics. The other is that people realized that doing 1-3 stages in Azshara gives a shit ton more XP than just doing the first two, now you have multiple of groups who farm the first 3 waves.

Sölf

Rogue finally level 100. I have no intention to level the Shaman. So that's it for me. 5 level 100 classes and another at 90 is actually quite good.

-Digits-

Legion comes out in roughly 24 hours and here I am still deciding on a main. What's even worse is that one of my friends just went back to Horde and I had just switched to Alliance to raid with a couple of old friends who returned for Legion. So now I'm torn between characters and factions. Oh well, I'll sleep on it for another night.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
temportal crystals were cheap enough so I went ahead and took enchanting to 700 on my hunter (it was like 654) just to have both professions at 700 for the new xpac.

not that its needed with the new system, just OCD really

Ser Booty

I just bought Legion after a long hiatus from WoW. I'm looking into balanced PvP servers with good world PvP (at least as good as you can get nowadays) and it seems that Emerald Dream is a popular, well respected server. Does anyone here play on that server/can anyone attest to it as a server? How balanced is the PvP to the RP?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
again with this ED pvp... I guess theres a US pvp servers called Emerald Dream?

because the ED I know and play in since vanilla most certainly isnt pvp :p (in EU)

Magnus

I should just quit my job

I mean really

I hit a breaking point with my current job and decided on a break while I'm interviewing for the next thing. It's a hilariously well-timed (and honestly unintended) break for a WoW player. I may be a little scary this week (14 hour play sessions, at least the first two days, lol)

I'll kind of have no excuse to not be 110 quicker than most, but I'm still such a slow leveller and I'll probably take a long-ass time to smell the roses and wander around a lot. Haha.

Rhaknar

Sometimes, just sometimes, I want to make a male Tauren to notice the little details on armor, having female BE is hard notice everything

Male Tauren and Orcs would be all I would play if I was Horde. Unless it wasnt possible (like for a DH I guess)

Gimme my big ass armors damn it

xRaizen

Damn it Amazon, wish they would send out the CE so it would arrive tomorrow, but nope, going to arrive Tuesday.

On the CE page it says "Available 8/29" though...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When you don't start the Pandaria quest chain

z3ikujfzn6ix.jpg

Sölf

Damn it Amazon, wish they would send out the CE so it would arrive tomorrow, but nope, going to arrive Tuesday.

On the CE page it says "Available 8/29" though...

I am in the same boat. Let's pray DHL won't wait until after noon with the delivery.

xRaizen

Sölf;215290816 said:
I am in the same boat. Let's pray DHL won't wait until after noon with the delivery.

If it's UPS then I'm fucked until around 6 PM. My neighborhood is one of the last neighborhoods they go to.

My PS4 arrived on launch day at 8:30 PM..

Neil_J_UK

So, even though I've had all the time in the world to do it, I decided yesterday I really wanted to get a water walking mount for Legion. I got the Draenor Angler achievements through fishing nets on the boats at my shipyard, so I 'just' needed to farm 120 lunkers (100 for mount, 120 needed for rep for best friend Nat)

Holy shit. 10 hours later and still another 30 lunkers to go.

Rhaknar

Got my Warlock to 100 and I'm done with invasion leveling. Set and ready for Legion with a full set of 100s except Demon Hunter.

"Except the one that takes an hour and half of actual engaging content to do" :p

Lomax

So, even though I've had all the time in the world to do it, I decided yesterday I really wanted to get a water walking mount for Legion. I got the Draenor Angler achievements through fishing nets on the boats at my shipyard, so I 'just' needed to farm 120 lunkers (100 for mount, 120 needed for rep for best friend Nat)

Holy shit. 10 hours later and still another 30 lunkers to go.

I'd recommend turning them in as you go, I thought I had calculated how much I needed for best friend Nat and for some reason I ended up getting it a lot sooner. The same thing may happen to you and you may be able to stop at 100 if that is the case.

Magnus

Bestbuy.ca just sent me a shipped notification for my CE. Hopefully arrives tomorrow.

But retailers are selling them tomorrow too, just like Overwatch. (At least in Canada)

Nere

Got my Warlock to 100 and I'm done with invasion leveling. Set and ready for Legion with a full set of 100s except Demon Hunter.

Dude level a Demon Hunter too it takes around 1.5 hour and it is actually an interesting leveling experience. You still have 1 day left just do it!!!

biaxident

Was doing mythic grimrail depot earlier, really has me worried about legion groups. People just don't do mechanics, its so sad. I'm really hoping my guild pulls through and gets on mythics early like they've said, cause I can't pug with complete idiots.

M.D

Let's see..

I was going to play Monk.. then Death Knight.. then Monk.. then maybe Shaman? or Fire mage? No, I got it now. Outlaw Rogues are freaking awesome!

.... I knew that making a Demon Hunter so late might cause me to change my mind again.

AM I INSANE

Looking to play wow on my 55" tv but the text and such is small af. I see there is a UI scaling option in settings but doesn't appear to do anything...suggestions?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Perhaps it has been posted before, but anyway this will be released on October 18:

wowhlxg7.png

Each chapter features dishes at a variety of skill levels for a total of more than one hundred easy-to-follow recipes for food and brews, including:

• Ancient Pandaren Spices
• Fel Eggs and Ham
• Mulgore Spice Bread
• Dragonbreath Chili
• Graccu’s Homemade Meat Pie
• Bloodberry Tart
• Greatfather’s Winter Ale
Source: https://insighteditions.com/product/world-of-warcraft-the-official-cookbook/

Rhaknar

And weapons have to be for your class.

Its weird how weapons and armor works differently. Weapon, as long as you can equip it, it will unlock. Armor, it had to be your specific type even if you can equip it :/

For example, warriors can get and unlock off hand caster weapons, but not cloth armor even tho they can equip it

Top Bottom