• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Tenebrous

Also what time does it release PST? I live in Taiwan and can really only grasp the time conversion there.

With Weakauras, you can either put in the time & learn, import other peoples auras (MMO Champion has several threads dedicated to it), or use something else if neither of those are something you fancy doing.

I've always used Grid. Honestly, all the healing addons are so flexible that you just need to find something you like the look of & spend the time setting it up right.

No idea when the US launch is.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
The Council of Six meeting in Dalaran? Haha that's a good one. I hear she makes herself scarce in the throne room when the DH arrive

Now that you mention it... she does always leave right before demons attack. Whether it's in Stormwind or Dalaran. It's always with the same excuse of "I'm angry, fuck you, I'm outta here".

Corrupted Jaina confirmed indeed.

Tecnniqe

Banned
The Council of Six meeting in Dalaran? Haha that's a good one. I hear she makes herself scarce in the throne room when the DH arrive
I mean she rather sacrifice millions and have Stormwind burn than group up with the horde which, also, betray the alliance due to Sylvanas being mind controlled by Jaina who uses her new-found warchief status to have the army retreat and let Gul'dan kill the king.

Meanwhile Sylvanas is getting stronger and fight Jainas mind control, Stormwind is razed and ironforge is barreling down the highway to hell when Sylvanas manages to break the mind control, collect the horde for the common cause, fight them away from ironforge and becomes the queen of Stormwind which reveals Jainas true identity.

Yes.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I got like no sleep last night, too restless I guess. Plus side is, it'll be easier for me to nap after work for a good amount of time!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Leveling my Shadow Priest in some last min invasions. Fun times. I like this class a lot. Surprise main?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
tryna decide whether to go with my heart in legion and main spec arcane or go with my head and main spec fire like everyone else

Mupod

So, world bosses in Legion: from what I understand there's 11 of them, and there's only one available as a world quest at a time. Every 3-ish days it changes. You can only get loot from a world boss once a week. Is this accurate or did I read something wrong?

Anyways, I guess I've got all my preparations done. I suppose I'll go log my DK out near Dalaran in deadwind pass. Was going to do a half day tomorrow but of course something came up at the last minute and I'll need to be here in the afternoon...I guess I wasn't expecting servers to be working anyways.

Speaking of Dalaran, I wonder how Acherus moves. Does it teleport?

strafer

If she is, they're making it pretty obvious, so I hope she isn't.

Here's what I think will happen.

Jaina will go corrupt and become the new leader of the Forsaken.

Sylvanas will be "cleansed" and become ranger-general of Silvermoon and reunite with her sisters Vereesa and Alleria.

And the story of The Windrunner Sisters begin...

Vewen

Neo Member
I've decided to give Legion a try, after quitting very early during Cataclysm. I wanted to try a completely new class, and did some research.

Still doubting between monk or demon hunter, as I really want a tank. I think I will like vengeance more than brewmaster, but havoc seems like such a boring spec. Monks seem like a more interesting combined package. Anyone have some great pointer to help me decide?

I considered DK too, but they are so slow and immobile I will probably get frustrated more than anything elese.

Slathe

Anyone know when invasions will stop?

I've got about 5 levels left on my warlock that I'm trying to finish up and I figure it has to be done sometime today.

Also, do you only get the 100 level boost if you pre-purchase, or will that be a part of the standard upgrade?

Mupod

huh, that 'tier list' on the preparing tab. From my few glances at DK forums you'd think it was the shittiest class in the game.

But yeah my friend linked me that yesterday. It's nice as I want to avoid information on zones or dungeons but I like having a good sense of what to aim for. Looking like I'll be heavily into mining/blacksmithing which is what I was gonna do anyways. Does blacksmith have a daily cooldown of any kind? I have another 100 (my warrior) who still has pretty high blacksmithing. But if I level an 'alt' it'll be my original druid who has herb/alch.

I obviously have no chance of getting a water strider mount but I've got path of frost at least.

Tarazet

huh, that 'tier list' on the preparing tab. From my few glances at DK forums you'd think it was the shittiest class in the game.

That's not really a tier list. The last time I saw the spreadsheet, there were some links to guides and comments like "bad dps" or "wtf blizzard" but those are gone now.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It isn't sorted at all. DK should be good as long as someone doesn't wanna play Frost.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I really hope my car is ready today like they said it would be. Been at the bodyshop getting a pretty major fix after someone backed into it a while ago. I don't want to have to worry about picking it up after work tomorrow when I'm just going to want to head straight home.

Jag

Last day to trade in Warbinder Ink for old inks. Not much you can make with them other than a few cosmetic glyphs and crafted mogs, but may as well dump some cheap WoD herbs before it switches to Legion mats tomorrow.

Freeman76

Been learning AH flipping and went from 20k to 150k this week, one fatal error was made. I bought thousands of felblights expecting them to spike before tonight, and didn't realise what they were for. So now I have thousands of useless items that will probably never sell, live and learn.

Top Bottom