• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

That's the whole point behind it. It's a gold dump for some mild convenience.

I like things like this to be the gold dumps. Or maybe have something that gives like a 10% rep boost in Legion but have it cost a million or two gold. As a mount collector I get a little annoyed when they bring about super expensive mounts just to dump gold when it's the only way to get the particular mount.

Mostly just grumbling that I'll never have the two million gold needed to get the newest vendor gold dump mount. I still don't have the 120k mount from MoP. The most gold I've ever had on my character at a single time was around 95k.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Thanks for ruining an iconic pic, shoulders.

bzp6b6Z.jpg

Haha

I'm excited for all you EU guys right now!!

ampere

I like things like this to be the gold dumps. Or maybe have something that gives like a 10% rep boost in Legion but have it cost a million or two gold. As a mount collector I get a little annoyed when they bring about super expensive mounts just to dump gold when it's the only way to get the particular mount.

Mostly just grumbling that I'll never have the two million gold needed to get the newest vendor gold dump mount. I still don't have the 120k mount from MoP. The most gold I've ever had on my character at a single time was around 95k.

I'm not even trying to ride a spider...

And no vendors? I'll pass

ampere

Whats the over/under on the world first legendary drop?

They only drop from:

Daily chest
Class Hall mythic+ chest
PvP chest
Normal dungeons
Heroic dungeons
Mythic dungeons
World Bosses
Raid bosses

So unless the daily chest is doable really soon (I think it's a 110 class hall thing), we won't see them start dropping until people are hitting 110 in large numbers

How long do server transfers take these days? Blizzard still says it can take 3 days.

Usually under an hour, but depends on how busy the service is. Transferring now? No idea, but it might be faster than a long server queue

Just saw the cost of the new kirin tor ring...

giphy.gif

I'm sure many have that kind of gold to spare...I do not count myself among you...if I pooled all my characters gold from both factions on all servers I could maybe get together 250k. Still wouldn't get the ring.

Could afford. Still not worth. Only single piece of gear I would pay that much for would be a dope legendary. The teleport will hardly come into play with a secondary Dalaran specific hearthstone already.

Sölf

14 out of 19 online people on my Battle.net friendlist are playing WoW. And I have to wait until tomorrow when the DHL guy graces me. I am so jealous at the moment. :(

Epix

They only drop from:

So unless the daily chest is doable really soon (I think it's a 110 class hall thing), we won't see them start dropping until people are hitting 110 in large numbers

Usually under an hour, but depends on how busy the service is. Transferring now? No idea, but it might be faster than a long server queue

That plus they only drop @ 110. Did the folks in the beta say how long until the average player dings 110?

ampere

Sölf;215375923 said:
14 out of 19 online people on my Battle.net friendlist are playing WoW. And I have to wait until tomorrow when the DHL guy graces me. I am so jealous at the moment. :(

Sleep away the pain

You still might be playing before us plebes in North America!

Sölf

Sleep away the pain

You still might be playing before us plebes in North America!

I would do that, but I am just not tired yet. Welp, that happens when my day to day routine is basically "Go to bed sometime between 2:00 and 3:30 AM and wake up at 10:00 to 11:00 AM."

Trickster

Any Death Knight's that have tried doing their class questline to the point where you have to
raise Nazgrim
?

I get to that point and I have no way of doing it. At first I thought it was an addon issue, but even disabling all addons still doesn't let me continue the quest. The boss button to do it simply doesn't appear....

Hmm, I think I'm going to go Disc/Holy as my two specs instead of having shadow. I want to give Disc a shot because I think it's really interesting and has a high skill cap, but at the same time I know it's not designed or intended to be used in high level Mythic+ which is what my friends want to focus on. Never liked playing DPS that much anyway so I feel like I'm not giving that much up to do so.

Maybe that's crazy though since it handicaps me for solo questing, blargh.

High five.
Disc should be just fine for soloing too.

Oh duh, for some reason I hadn't directly connected the damaging nature of Disc as being directly beneficial for solo content too. Yeah, this is sounding good.

Aeana

Hmm, I think I'm going to go Disc/Holy as my two specs instead of having shadow. I want to give Disc a shot because I think it's really interesting and has a high skill cap, but at the same time I know it's not designed or intended to be used in high level Mythic+ which is what my friends want to focus on. Never liked playing DPS that much anyway so I feel like I'm not giving that much up to do so.
High five.
Disc should be just fine for soloing too.

I wish you could do all the artifact quests at 100 rather than needing to get to 102. I want to eventually go through them all with my alts for the experience/lore but it will be annoying to get them all up to 102 if I want to see more than one per class.

Neverfade

One other question:

I need to go back and get 25 Man Portal Jockey achievement in ICC.

How many competent level 100 healers do I realistically need to get that done?

M.D

Hmm, so I'm thinking I might actually main a DH for Legion, but I have no idea what professions to take for it? I have Engineering/Enchanting, Mining/JC, Herb/Inscription and Leatherworking/Skinning across multiple characters and I've got mats to level up Tailoring but I don't want to do it on the DH, likely to do it on a DK that has no professions

Top Bottom