• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Going to have to go on a quick snack shopping spree before I get home tonight.

Any suggestions???

Hostess-MMs-Brownies.jpg

Lomax

Having to equip some items to add their appearance is dumb. It's hard enough finding some of the mats for these old recipes and now I can't even sell them on the AH if I want to save the appearance for myself.

If you could get the appearance from any item and just resell or trade it, people would just trade them around and they'd have no value anyway. But plenty of those old recipes can be a profit source now, just make one for yourself and sell the rest.

Though I do agree that learning a recipe should automatically give you that xmog as an unlock. Or at least crafting it should. But then I think xmogs should be easier to unlock across the board compared to how they are now.

my paladin and my rogue are both 60, 67 but I'm so sick and tired of invasions, and I'm not gonna play wrath content

I might just buy a 2nd boost to get beyond all that shit

ugh

Checked a couple streams for a couple mins.

Looks like they've taken the phasing thing too far maybe, places are like dead with 1 or 2 other people, the launch zerg was fun.

Sarek

Alright got my fantasy football draft out of the way, gotta get my priest to dalaran then take a nap till 3. How has the EU launch been? Smooth? Ddos'd?

Played for 4 hours and didn't encounter any lag or bugged quest. Best WoW expansion launch I've seen.

Alright got my fantasy football draft out of the way, gotta get my priest to dalaran then take a nap till 3. How has the EU launch been? Smooth? Ddos'd?

No lag despite tonnes of people in the first hour.

The quest I did to get my weapon bugged but have had no issues past that.

Been really smooth.

I'm kind of deep into one zone already and I've dabbled with the profession quests which has allowed me to craft and put stuff on the AH already. I've also got my first few followers set-up and on a 4hr mission. Time for sleep but I can't wait to play tomorrow.

Checked a couple streams for a couple mins.

Looks like they've taken the phasing thing too far maybe, places are like dead with 1 or 2 other people, the launch zerg was fun.

I've seen loooooads of people outside of Dalaran questing, to the point where it's almost annoying.

There was a quest in Highmountain where you play as someone in a vision and there were dozens of the same character model spamming the attack at the spawn point.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Going to have to go on a quick snack shopping spree before I get home tonight.

Any suggestions???

Healthy? Bananas, Apples, Protein Bars.

Unhealthy? Chips, Pop and/or ENergy Drinks, Crackers

I did a mix. Couple Protein Bars, Some Rockstars, Brie Cheese to go with Crackers, and bananas

beef jerky is always a winner!

Damn, that would've been an A+ snack, forgot to get that!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Healthy? Bananas, Apples, Protein Bars.

Unhealthy? Chips, Pop and/or ENergy Drinks, Crackers

I did a mix. Couple Protein Bars, Some Rockstars, Brie Cheese to go with Crackers, and bananas

ill probably have a mix by the end of it. bananas is a good idea though, didnt think about that.

beef jerky is always a winner!

beef jerky is so expensive though :(

i'll splurge and get a bag.

Son1x

Wow, this is great. My resto druid artifact quest is bugged and I can't finish it. Its my second artifact, but its still very annoying. Thanks blizzard.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Leveling experience so far have been pretty cool. Guess I'll fully complete each zone before I move on, seems to be the best way about it.

About 50% into 101 but now I need to go to work.

RIP 10 hours until im back :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp didnt sleep much, but thats no surprise since I slept all afternoon. since im up, I actually might do the demo lock artifact quest, see how he feels, im halfway through aszuna (just got eh dungeon quest erlier) on the hunter, but im in no rush to get to max lvel anyway, so spending an hour or so on another character doesnt bother me.

who knows, the lock might click with me again, I really want to see tht skull

Tecnniqe

Banned
welp didnt sleep much, but thats no surprise since I slept all afternoon. since im up, I actually might do the demo lock artifact quest, see how he feels, im halfway through aszuna (just got eh dungeon quest erlier) on the hunter, but im in no rush to get to max lvel anyway, so spending an hour or so on another character doesnt bother me.

who knows, the lock might click with me again, I really want to see tht skull

Yeah no rush. Gonna do area by area and finish everything I can find. Just hope the servers hold up when I get home, before I logged out the game was frozen for 5 solid minutes but chat was working.

No matter, this weekend will be awesome :)

Tenebrous

Farm your rat mounts as soon as you hit 110. So many lowbies in the sewers that I managed to get 500 eyes in 10 minutes, even as a 105 tank.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought you guys said you didnt have to do that khadgar quest with jaina and shit now that the pre-xpac was over?

my lock still has to do it :/

edit: ugh and the ulduar shit?

Strimei

Think the wait has gotten to some people on my server.

There's a moose conga line memorial for Varian currently making the rounds in Stormwind.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Havoc became much better to quest with as you got the artifact. Much better.
A group of guys got to 110 in about 5 - 5 1/2 hours already.
I bet you could easily boost your way but with the current zone I'm in the quest are pretty cool and having to go back later is just meh. Might as well finish each area while there and get the most out of them.

Virdix

Cleaned my desk and keyboard, made a batch of brownies, got my Sylvanas shirt that came in that lootcrate thing and my Horde robe. I'm ready.

Can one of you EU players tell me whether or not Legion Invasions in Azeroth stopped happening when Legion came out? If so, did the vendors disappear too?

Rhaknar

man the Warlock quest is awesome compared to the Hunter quest, even BEFORE choosing an artifact. Hell there is no quest before choosing the artifact for Hunters, you literally just talk to 3 people in dalaran and then choose one.

Can one of you EU players tell me whether or not Legion Invasions in Azeroth stopped happening when Legion came out? If so, did the vendors disappear too?

yes they stopped, no idea about the vendor

Rafy

Wow, I am really enjoying the questing experience in Legion so far. So much great lore! I particularly liked the dragon questline in Stormheim.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
What is it about Pathfinder for Legion? I thought you get it as soon as you meet all the requirements, but someone earlier in the thread mentioned that it will be a while before you can fly in Legion, making it sound like the feature will be available later, even with Pathfinder.

Xeteh

What is it about Pathfinder for Legion? I thought you get it as soon as you meet all the requirements, but someone earlier in the thread mentioned that it will be a while before you can fly in Legion, making it sound like the feature will be available later, even with Pathfinder.

The entire Legion Pathfinder achievement isn't in yet. Only part of it is, they want to hold off on people flying in the Broken Isles for a bit.

Rafy

here it's way past midnight, so I don't think so (Though I am in Europe). It'd be smart of them to leave them up for a few days still. Was doing the broken shore questline the only way to reveal them?

biaxident

Did you already do Broken Shore on that character?

IIRC, the skip mechanism in beta came before Broken Shore.

I found this from beta, not sure if in live:

In next week's build we will be adding the option to skip the introductory quest line if any character on your account has completed it. Speak with Recruiter Lee or Holgar Stormaxe and let them know you'd like to head directly to Dalaran in the Broken Isles to begin the class-specific portion of your journey.

Edit: looking like this option is bugged on live :/

Rhaknar

gonna choose aszuna again so I can skip most of the dialogue and ctch up to my hunter faster

Wunder

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you.

Just to tag on to it, the current pathfinder achievement in the game will give you increased ground mount speed in the Broken Isles, so it's still worth to get it done asap, as well as in preparation for when they add in flying down the line.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Just to tag on to it, the current pathfinder achievement in the game will give you increased ground mount speed in the Broken Isles, so it's still worth to get it done asap, as well as in preparation for when they add in flying down the line.
Thank you for this, because after reading that previous reply I was ready to completely ignore it for now. Increased ground speed sounds really good.

Top Bottom