• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Source

I think he's defended enough...

jPSDxtC.jpg

Hixx

got 60k for a 770 ilvl epic ring

incredible

edit:^ hitting 110 sucks because everything becomes harder. I know it'll all be fine in a few hours when I go up 20ilvls but the weakest I've felt all expansion is since hitting 110. Silly.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bruh, that's still something like 24+ hours in the past 2-3 days. That's quite a bit. Have you not had assignments to do?
I guess <,< but I haven't been struggling with them thankfully.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Finally got computer! Awful cell phone pic though.

Just wanting on the CE now.

20160901_153127.jpg
Beam me up, Scotty.

It can do that, right? It looks like it can.

Fjordson

Wasn't sure if I would stick with the orc on my DK after a race change, but I think I made the right choice. It just feels right and I love their animations. Plus a lot of plate armor transmog I have just fits the male orc better than when I was tauren.

Westlo

Just spent 55k on Felslate hoping to reset the market.

*crosses fingers*

edit - 20k back already, 97k worth still on AH, cmon. Even if I get my 55k back and I'm left with extra felslate all good, my 106 paladin is a blacksmith.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I know that some people were less than happy about how strongly the Warrior class hall is tied to the vyrkul, but the extra backstory it provides for them has been really enjoyable for me. I might feel a stronger connection to the events because I'm playing a dwarf though. Really impressed with how the class order hall quests developed.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I hit level 100 on my main (shadow priest) today, currently working my way through Suramar and doing some world quests. Really great experience so far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I accept or turn in a quest it takes about 7 minutes for it to progress. I tried switching to a lower pop server character and still have the same issues.

Didn't have any issues on previous days.

Hit 110 also. Haven't even touched Val'sharah yet, should i complete that before blitzing the Dungeon finder? Also got like 10 new quests in Dalaran and Dreadscar...so much to do!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hit 110 also. Haven't even touched Val'sharah yet, should i complete that before blitzing the Dungeon finder? Also got like 10 new quests in Dalaran and Dreadscar...so much to do!

You need friendly with all factions including the val'shanar to unlock world quests so

Anyone know what the biggest performance killers in graphics are? I've got a 1080 Ti and I'm not even maxing every single thing but it still dips below 60 regularly, especially in zones like Suramar. I'd like to keep draw distance maxed out.

Ark

You've entered a zone that's recommended for cross-realm hopping.

Would you like to start hosting a party?

I had to disable that addon, fucking thing won't stop going off.

Hit 110 earlier today and had the entirety of Val'Shanar left to do. So I'm doing that now before heading any further into Suramar. Absolutely loving this expansion so far.

Just hit 105, taking my time. No reason to rush to 110 so just taking it easy. Although I did get my alts their weapons.

Anyone know what the biggest performance killers in graphics are? I've got a 1080 Ti and I'm not even maxing every single thing but it still dips below 60 regularly, especially in zones like Suramar. I'd like to keep draw distance maxed out.

Anytime smoke appears it halves my fps and the graphics card's fans kick up a fuss.

The loading screen gets to like 90% and just sits there =\

EDIT: now character not found
EDIT2: Someone in my apartment complex has wifi network named "for the horde" lol

lazygecko

For Legion stuff specifically the framerate killers I've come across are particle effects from certain enemy spells and abilities. Even something as simple as a bear kicking up a lot of dust clouds can send my framerate into single digits for a bit. Some of those new effects just seem horribly unoptimized.

I keep the view distance at around 7 which significantly increases performance. It's not super important to me (especially not in zones like thick forests), and I think it works better aesthetically/immersion-wise too since being able to see geometry so far away makes the world feel smaller. Just feels bad knowing that Blackrock Mountain really isn't that far away from Westfall.

My shadows are "only" on high as well since going beyond that starts yielding diminishing returns in quality vs performance.

iammeiam

So after getting DC'd and getting the latest patch, I've now twice ended up with two Hatis in addition to my normal pet. I have the engineering alt model for Titanstrike, and it looks like I get an original model Hati and an alt model Hati. Which is weird. After dying only one shows up, then in the middle of a fight suddenly there are two.

Robin64

How'd you acquire it so fast? I thought the process to get the artifact pole was going to be fairly involved.

It's really not that bad. You just have to catch every rare fish in Legion, but you can get an item from the fishing mage in Dalaran which increases a chance of getting the bait you need, and then you just stick to pools. Took me maybe four hours, all told, including levelling from 700 to 800.

I think filling this thing out will take longer, though, just getting the first trait (Blood of Sargeras chance from fishing) costs 300 power, which is 6 rare fish.

Xeteh

It's really not that bad. You just have to catch every rare fish in Legion, but you can get an item from the fishing mage in Dalaran which increases a chance of getting the bait you need, and then you just stick to pools. Took me maybe four hours, all told, including levelling from 700 to 800.

I think filling this thing out will take longer, though, just getting the first trait (Blood of Sargeras chance from fishing) costs 300 power, which is 6 rare fish.

Man, I'd need to level fishing again if I wanted to go for this. I'm playing a new character on a new server.

Grats on the rod though, that thing is really awesome.

Top Bottom