• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Robin64

Dalaran Sewers are insane. There were more people here fighting a demon than I saw even during pre-patch Invasions, and then someone turned on PvP. Woooow. So fun.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
err you guys, if you are a hunter and you did the hemet questline in high mountain, make sure to go back to him (at 110? no idea) because both him and the gnome are champion followers. Just found that out randomly because I flew there for a nearby world quest

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
servers have been fine for me

are they re-adding the action cam?

got 2 artifact weapons for my two DH specs now

Tenebrous

Pretty much done for the week.

Both profession quests done.
Rat obtained.
Class order hall 21/30 missions (will do the rest after).
Heroics now irrelevant.
8/8(+2) Mythics done.

Only thing I really miss is the Suramar mythics, but going through that zone is like pulling teeth for me.

Huh, okay that's uh....interesting I guess. Spoilers for the quests related to the fragment Khadgar sends you to find in Suramar.

So we're Starcraft now lol? Oh the Prime Naaru consciousness, of course, how could I forget about that, good gravy this whole thing is out of left field. Did I completely miss something in past expansions because this whole interstellar army of the light thing seems kinda ridiculous.

I wonder if Velen repairing his spaceship (they almost let you forget about that) means Argus is going to be a raid tier or the next expansion.

Is it just me, or have we done this exact same quest before? I SWEAR TO GOD we had already done this EXACT thing once before. Like I had dejavu the whole damn time I did this quest

erawsd

Huh, okay that's uh....interesting I guess. Spoilers for the quests related to the fragment Khadgar sends you to find in Suramar.

So we're Starcraft now lol? Oh the Prime Naaru consciousness, of course, how could I forget about that, good gravy this whole thing is out of left field. Did I completely miss something in past expansions because this whole interstellar army of the light thing seems kinda ridiculous.

I wonder if Velen repairing his spaceship (they almost let you forget about that) means Argus is going to be a raid tier or the next expansion.

I cant imagine were going to spend two expacs in a row fighting Demons, so my money is on an Argus raid being the final tier.

Rat obtained.
Heroics now irrelevant.
8/8(+2) Mythics done.

Only thing I really miss is the Suramar mythics, but going through that zone is like pulling teeth for me.

Damn do you work fast. I'm only 104 still, but I haven't had much time to play.

Eric WK

Rat obtained.
Heroics now irrelevant.
8/8(+2) Mythics done.

Damn. What's your ilevel now?

zarnold56

Is there a way get get a week trial right now for lapsed? I haven't played WOW in 3 years. I want to make sure my PC can run it properly still, and also see what items/gold/gear I have on my account before I commit to buying the expansion and gametime.

Xeteh

Is there a way get get a week trial right now for lapsed? I haven't played WOW in 3 years. I want to make sure my PC can run it properly still, and also see what items/gold/gear I have on my account before I commit to buying the expansion and gametime.

You can log on your account and play a character that is under level 20.

Zelias

Banned
Got to 808 ilvl, but taking a portal to Dalaran from my class hall crashed me. Got back in to find I'm now in a queue for half an hour. Yeah, no. Think that's as good an excuse as any to go to sleep. Early start at work tomorrow...

SuperHans

Hi all,

I'm getting an Error 132 Fatal Exception when trying to Enter World. It was working earlier today. I tried repairing my install, disabling add-ons and deleting the cache but still the same. Anyone else seeing this? I'm on EU Saurfang.

Edit: Ok I did this and it fixed it.

Completely exit the game.
In the Battle.net Desktop Application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
Relaunch so the changes can take effect.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hi all,

I'm getting an Error 132 Fatal Exception when trying to Enter World. It was working earlier today. I tried repairing my install, disabling add-ons and deleting the cache but still the same. Anyone else seeing this? I'm on EU Saurfang.
If cache don't fix it idk

Is it access violation?

How is the healing? Been thinking of offpsec healing or tanking on the pally.

Im healing as holy priest and its pretty solid. Right now ppl ofc got low gear but its not that hard to heal tbh, the only problem is when DH tanks goes kamikaze pulling to much and not even using defensive cds. I think holy pala is really good spec too from what ive heard, and having instant queues really makes it a much better playing experience. Im just gonna be shadow in raids and pvp instead.

Fjordson

Rat obtained.
Heroics now irrelevant.
8/8(+2) Mythics done.

Good lord lol. I'm still 104.

Hixx

Hi all,

Game is just fucked for quite a few servers right now, people saying due to the DDoS.

Sensational avatar.

RPGCrazied

Finally got computer! Awful cell phone pic though.

Just wanting on the CE now.

20160901_153127.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Rat obtained.
Heroics now irrelevant.
8/8(+2) Mythics done.

they literally couldnt make enough content for peeps like you

Rhaknar

seems those ddos problems are mostly in EU? its working perfectly in EU, since launch really (apart from a few quest bugs)

Ark

Outland EU has just become laggy as all fuck. Had to wait ~40 minutes to get into the server anyway but man this lag is the worst it's been all week.

Can't imagine what tomorrow is going to be like.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Been casually playing this game, I can say that this was the most enjoyable "solo" experience so far!

I just dinged 110 with DH and Druid.

peely

Neo Member
I like playing all 3 priest specs, so hate the feeling of choosing one to play for a time. Going to level with Disc though. This will be interesting ...

Rhaknar

I actually have enough 350 and 400 artifact power items that ill dump into my main, ill get to that 6.8k soon enough. My Talonclaw spear doesnt have relics (yeah I completely forgot that part) so its ilvl is shit, so its dmg is shit, kinda makes it hard to use it. Ill dump art power into it when I get some relics for it

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
.. no, not multiboxing... I just play when I get back from college each day

Hi all,

Edit: Ok I did this and it fixed it.

Completely exit the game.
In the Battle.net Desktop Application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
Relaunch so the changes can take effect.

The same happened to me this evening. I fixed using the same technicque. However when I put my addons back on the problem happens again. Tried it aith just one addon - crash. Tried again using a different addon (after doing the fix again) crash. So it doesn't appear to be addon specific.

So frustrating, can't live without addons

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Something doesn't add up here.

Don't confuse Yoshichan casual with actual casual.

I'm at 105, but I probably would have been higher if I hadn't gotten a Mage to 103 on patch day and then decided I didn't like Mage after all.

SuperHans

The same happened to me this evening. I fixed using the same technicque. However when I put my addons back on the problem happens again. Tried it aith just one addon - crash. Tried again using a different addon (after doing the fix again) crash. So it doesn't appear to be addon specific.

So frustrating, can't live without addons

I used curse to update my addons so that was probably the culprit.

RPGCrazied

Wow, running 8x mssa, everything on ultra, 60, but mostly 30fps.

Not 1080p though, 1600x1200, but still looks great. One con, sometimes a fan kicks into high gear, but goes away sometimes. I guess a GTX 960 isn't low profile like the GT 640. lol

Rhaknar

lol at how fast you clear heroic dragon soul now :D

need to try some mop 25m heroics soon

Rhaknar

theres a eye of azshara zone (not dungeon) with a flight path to the very south, anyone been there yet?

Robin64

theres a eye of azshara zone (not dungeon) with a flight path to the very south, anyone been there yet?

Yep. Just full of elites, but I wanted every FP. There's one on Broken Shore too, which I got, but those demons there are ?? level. Screw that.

Fjordson

Anyone else heard the faint whispering in some of the corrupted areas of Val'sharah? Clearing out some of the treasures and I just heard it diving in some lake. Creepy little detail lol.

Top Bottom