• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Slayerx

Suramar is incredible, I am in love. Really hard to argue against it being the best zone they have ever produced in terms of questing, flow, variety, everything. The production values are ridiculous, these same people made Tanaan..........how?!

Killed a world quest group rare for a trinket I desperately needed, and no thinket. Blizz why

Was it Rulf Bonesnapper? Other people have had this issue, too. I killed him earlier today and got mine, thankfully, but I did read that some people didn't get credit for some reason.

th3dude

That feeling when you use your Heathstone, but it doesn't teleport you, but it goes on cooldown.

Oh and logout doesn't work either.

Guess I'm done tonight, again, before I even got started.

0 for 2 in evenings trying to play this week :(

Kintaco

They were blue out of the box, but changed it to green for Legion. :p

Still setting everything up.
I did the same with my keyboard.

jRs0G8L.jpgl

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
US getting hammered or what? Ive had zero issues in EU :(

Tenebrous

Damn do you work fast. I'm only 104 still, but I haven't had much time to play.

To be honest, I've not been playing for crazy 16 hour periods or anything like that. Getting the Rat as a tank takes no more than a few hours of thunderclap & ignore pain spam... It's actually quite hilarious.

Damn. What's your ilevel now?

833. I gained 6 iLvls from 8 mythics - Everyone else in the party gained at least 12.

they literally couldnt make enough content for peeps like you

Nor would I expect them to. I'm at that point now where I can just play with my friends & that's that... That's a good point for me, honestly. Roll on mythic+ dungeons!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dunno what realm you play on but the big EU realms (e.g. Silvermoon, Outland, Kazzak) have had problems every evening since launch. I'm dreading the weekend.

ED which I guess is low pop these days

Elfstruck

Hey guys, I played vanilla wow for quite a while and quitted due to school. Now, after watching people play this new expansion on twitch, I'd love to return to the game. Since everything in the game will be new to me, I wonder if there is a Gaf guild in the game so I could ask questions from time to time, like in GW2 and FFXIV. Also, what server is more player-friendly (NA btw), because I know some are very toxic. Thanks!

Rhaknar

Hey guys, I played vanilla wow for like 7 months and quited due to school. Now, after watching people play this new expansion on twitch, I'd love to return to the game. Since everything in the game will be new to me, I wonder if there is a Gaf guild in the game so I could ask questions from time to time, like in GW2 and FFXIV. Also, what server is more player-friendly, because I know some are very toxic. Thanks!

There is not, but feel free to ask any question no matter how silly it sounds here. Most ppl here are good ppl.

Some arent. You know who you are :3

Arment

I feel like I'm missing something with the DH class campaign.

I'm on a quest where I have to complete 4 missions. I'm 110. Does it pretty much stall out there? I feel like considering it takes 40 hours just to finish it, that there would be other quests. Anyone know if I'm missing something? Want my next two followers.

Xeteh

Goddamnit, needing bracers from tailoring and blacksmithing for the Obliterum questline suuuuucks. Trying to find people to trade just isn't happening,

I'm on a quest where I have to complete 4 missions. I'm 110. Does it pretty much stall out there? I feel like considering it takes 40 hours just to finish it, that there would be other quests. Anyone know if I'm missing something? Want my next two followers.

Probably not, everything is gated behind timers.

Tenebrous

You're missing nothing. It's progress gating, and it happens again after you get those followers (I have to do 3 missions again, and the first is almost 2 days long).

Rhaknar

I havent checked the AH for those crafting bracers of each type for the quest but I assume they are going for stupid prices right now?

I know for a fact that felslate is, and I need 80 for a early engineer quest (and 5 hearty feasts which I havent even seen any in the AH because apparently its a suramar recipe)

Xeteh

I havent checked the AH for those crafting bracers of each type for the quest but I assume they are going for stupid prices right now?

I know for a fact that felslate is, and I need 80 for a early engineer quest (and 5 hearty feasts which I havent even seen any in the AH because apparently its a suramar recipe)

Yeah, the Blacksmithing ones on my server are at 25k... leatherworking options are only 5k so it wouldn't even be worth trying to sell them to buy up to that.

Rhaknar

Yeah, the Blacksmithing ones on my server are at 25k... leatherworking options are only 5k so it wouldn't even be worth trying to sell them to buy up to that.

25k lol

Rhaknar

It's not that strange. Leather is used for Leatherworking, while Ore/Bars are used for JC, Engineering, & Blacksmithing.

"Hi my name is Mr.Mythic Raider and I poop 500k nuggets every morning, 25k for a quest item is nothing for my palace made of diamonds"

1969404_original.gif

I think I messed up a Stormheim quest, I helped the Valkirye lady and ended the quest to Halls of valor, forgot I have to "rest the ancestors" sidequest so I did it afterwards and the valkyrie lady is no longer there to accept the quest but the ? mark is there.

Tenebrous

"Hi my name is Mr.Mythic Raider and I poop 500k nuggets every morning, 25k for a quest item is nothing for my palace made of diamonds"

*Flips a copper*

You have to be mad to bother with professions right now. The Obliterum forge is ridiculously costly & when dungeons are so accessible with the chance to drop equally good gear, it just makes no sense to me to go after it. I've not bought a single piece of gear so far, as on my server, a heroic iLvl piece would cost me about 70k... 70k!? For heroic dungeon loot? Pfft, bugger that.

Only reason I did my profession quests is because I like seeing 100% recipe completion.

Rhaknar

So is
Cenarius
dead? I wasnt clear on if that was him or just a illusion.

Do NOT fucking click that if you havent done ALL of Val'sharah!

Laieon

New player here, when can I get a mount? So much running around in the starting zones and I'm so slow.

Level 20. If you don't have the gold for one (which you should, I think mounts are pretty cheap now) you could always do 2 or 3 quests as a DH and you'll get one for free.

Top Bottom