• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Lomax

The depersonalization of not being able to talk to the other faction was brilliant design in the beginning, especially on pvp servers, but even on normal servers where it really helped you feel helpless hostility against kill stealers and the like. But we're well past the time where that mattered. They should have just let everyone communicate at the same point that they allowed you to create characters for both factions on pvp servers.

How stupid is it that Demon Hunters can talk to each other but Druids and Death Knights, who have an established class bond outside of their factions, and the Druid leaders even basically being above this whole faction warfare squabble in the first place, can't talk to each other.

Not to mention Warlocks not being able to talk to each other in demonic.

Pretty sure Forsaken and Humans used to be able to speak to each other cross faction.

Pandaren can.

I dunno if Warlocks can speak demonic. When you used curse of tongues on someone and they tried to talk it was just gibberish.

So I haven't been paying attention as I've been busy moving and such. I know the game is releasing end of August but they are rolling stuff out slowly or how does it work? You can play some content now or what? I'm not subbed or have purchased legion yet but have max level character from WoD from way back around release. So my gear is obviously crap at this point but just wondering if I should resub now or wait till it releases.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So I haven't been paying attention as I've been busy moving and such. I know the game is releasing end of August but they are rolling stuff out slowly or how does it work? You can play some content now or what? I'm not subbed or have purchased legion yet but have max level character from WoD from way back around release. So my gear is obviously crap at this point but just wondering if I should resub now or wait till it releases.

If you pre order Legion you can start playing Demon Hunters next week on the 9/10th (depending where you are)

Also on the same day burning legion invasions will start whivh are events in various places and I hear you can get some nice loot from them

If you pre order Legion you can start playing Demon Hunters next week on the 9/10th (depending where you are)

Also on the same day burning legion invasions will start whivh are events in various places and I hear you can get some nice loot from them

Ah cool. I have not even been paying attention to this xpac been so busy. How is it looking? Hopefully better than WoD. I have not really looked at the changes they've done apart from DH of course. Though I really have no idea if DH is any good or not lol.

Kintaco

How does the Nat Pagle rep work in WoD? I just got Nat in my Garrison and he wants lunkers from each zone. Can I just do a bunch of lunker turn ins for rep after that quest for rep? Is there a good place to fish lunkers? I almost have enough coins for the water strider, just need the rep.

cdyhybrid

How does the Nat Pagle rep work in WoD? I just got Nat in my Garrison and he wants lunkers from each zone. Can I just do a bunch of lunker turn ins for rep after that quest for rep? Is there a good place to fish lunkers? I almost have enough coins for the water strider, just need the rep.

You can turn in Lunkers and also do the daily fish quests in Pandaria. It's the same rep.

Place I used is the shoreline at the zoneline between Shadowmoon and Spires (thanks Milennia :p). Lots of pools.

Rizzi

Okay, officially sick of CRZ shit now. Apparently, even if you tag the mob first, even if you're not in a group and you kill things loot just randomly goes to other people if they manage to touch it.
Fuck that.

drotahorror

lol

9lO4wdn.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Theres a glyph that makes you NOT be a stupid moonkin when you're balance? This changes everything

I am not feeling the new mistwalker monk, why most of his/her abilities are channeled now and the chi system is gone and feels like a lite resto druid

Westlo

Theres a glyph that makes you NOT be a stupid moonkin when you're balance? This changes everything

I sold one of them for 999g 5 days ago... Than like 6 of them for 300g... Thus was after selling 26 if them for around 80g a week ago...

Now they Crashed to 19g smh

Rhaknar

Ok this is the most important Demon Hunter related question:

Does Illidan say "You are not prepared" at any time during the DH introduction?

Strimei

I got most of my fish for the achievement through the shipyard. Guess I screwed myself there.

Ditto.

I forget what skill level my main is even at.

I really don't want to level fishing again, but knowing the new-Dalaran fountain has coins in it again (what prompted me to start leveling it back in WotLK), I can hear it calling...I don't wanna answer the call...

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Tokens have been slowly going back down. I wonder if they'll spike back up when DH's launch.

The tokens are definitely gonna crash. There are more people who want gold than people who want game time. I'm so excited I'm gonna cap out my account with time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always thought that Gorehowl was going to be a cosmetic reward for warriors a la green fire

You bring back the most iconic warrior in Warcraft history and you don't do another class quest?

Rhaknar

tried Guardian on my 37 druid for the first time, Trash looks amazing and all the growls and shit you do felt really fun... they really nailed some visuals on some spells that make you want to play some classes, ill give them that

Robin64

Collected about 5000 Giant Dinosaur Bones myself, but the CRZ competition makes it too much of a slog. Discovered they are going for 90s each on the AH, so finished it that way. Worth it.

Milennia

raiding in warlords was good, not counting the content gap, the content that was available was good content

raiding content, i hated everything else, literally

i didnt even like the atmosphere

Tenebrous

How stupid is it that Demon Hunters can talk to each other but Druids and Death Knights, who have an established class bond outside of their factions, and the Druid leaders even basically being above this whole faction warfare squabble in the first place, can't talk to each other.

Not to mention Warlocks not being able to talk to each other in demonic.

The worst one is Pandaren. That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Dina

I plan to come back to Legion after stopping with WoW a month after Draenor came out.

What are some good resources to catch up on what's changed and what's new with Legion?

Rizzi

The thing that disappointed me the most about WoD was it had so much potential to be super cool! Alternate universes are cool! No content, and focusing super hard on garrisons? Not so cool.
Guldan is bad and that's who they're using to justify the Legion returning feels super lazy.

Apathy

The fuck is a Pepe?

The greatest adventurer in WoW. A legend among orcs, and the fiercest warrior to have lived. Trolls want to be him and blood elfs want to be with him. He'll drink any dwarf under the table and can outrun any worgen. He had the strength of 20 tauren and smarter than any gnome. He dances better than a human and he gets better deals than any goblin. He is more fearless than any forsaken and as stoic as any night elf, and pandas think he's all kinds of cool.

That's who pepe is.

Top Bottom