• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh, hm, I should finish off Suramar on my main.

M.D

Guild + 1, we were gonna do Mythic Eye +2 but my guild mate used the keystone before I got in and I couldn't get in.. then we reset and did it anyway finishing with 10 minutes left with no wipes but we got no loot either because it was already depleted X_X

Got +4 Neltharion's Lair and we're going to do that now

It wasn't difficult at all to tank but we'll see how +4 goes now
I fucking love tanking btw :(

Sarcasm

So I am at a point on my main about what to do? I got no more quests left (well few for dungeons/raids) and I have only completed a wither army onc, rest of the times it bugs out. I am at 2975 honored with nightfallen so I can't get the next quest chain.

What to do?

Lain

19 laps on Ram beer racing on the alliance character, that has to be my best for the quest, with 38 coins gained. I wonder if I could get to 20. Alliance people have it too easy though.
The quest drains me (especially because I'm doing it on more than 1 character) but it's also cool having people in front... and then they are behind because they keep running to the beer tosser instead of turning away before.

M.D

PREACH IT 💯💯💯

If you don't like rerolling/fishing RtB, Outlaw might not be for you.

I like it plenty, it feels different and very satisfying when you get roles (or all the roles at one, that's amazing) but it can get pretty frustrating when you constantly get roll just one buff and waste your time/resources on that

I do wonder how well it will scale late into the expansion tho? do rogues tend to scale well?

Renekton

So I am at a point on my main about what to do? I got no more quests left (well few for dungeons/raids) and I have only completed a wither army onc, rest of the times it bugs out. I am at 2975 honored with nightfallen so I can't get the next quest chain.

What to do?
Leylines, feed meth daily, kirin tor token to nightfallen, do ALL Suramar WQs, check that no quests were missed.

Sarcasm

Leylines, feed meth daily, kirin tor token to nightfallen, do ALL Suramar WQs, check that no quests were missed.

I am on 8/11 chapters in Suramar. I just finished one where it gave no rep too.

I am missing a portal between the vineyards and sanctum of order.

Renekton

I am on 8/11 chapters in Suramar. I just finished one where it gave no rep too.

I am missing a portal between the vineyards and sanctum of order.
I'm not much ahead either, just barely got 8000 honored and did the Splinter Cell missions. Just make sure to do all the Suramar zone WQs for rep and use kirin tor tokens.

Suramar City is harder for feral/guardians lol due to shapeshift.

Sarcasm

I'm not much ahead either, just barely got 8000 honored and did the Splinter Cell missions. Just make sure to do all the Suramar zone WQs for rep and use kirin tor tokens.

Suramar City is harder for feral/guardians lol due to shapeshift.

Why does that make it harder?

Also why in dungeons does my MS drop to 138ms yet it lags so bad that nothing moves on my screen (chat works fine).

Sarcasm

Game is literally unplayable for me now. DDoS every day now or what? I play from Taiwan but I normally get 140ms. It drops down to 138ms and I can't even exit the game normally.

Touchdown

Banned
update on our guild raid last night, 30 showed up, had an ilvl set for 835+, normal mode, got down 2 bosses. We probably could have gone a bit quicker through but with 30 raiders we pulled every mob from boss to boss xD

And the clipping with the Silverhand is seemingly terrible no matter what race you're playing. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to place the libram where they did on the players belt. Oh well, at least you're not going to see it frequently.

The guild thirst for 840+ ranged dps is real. People are looking for anything, even warlocks.

Did 5 mythic+ dungeons tonight and our group ended up with a few +4 keystones (one for arcway, hah) so we'll try those this weekend. +2 isn't bad at all, but we had one dps on the low side and a couple of bad pulls. I can see how 4 and higher will require more communication with the affixes and whatnot.

I understand why they nerfed the amount of loot that gets dropped by chests, but it's still a bit of a bummer not getting loot from multiple mythic+ dungeons, particularly the ones with 5 bosses. The AP is pretty nice, though.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Feels like Nythendra might either be a bit overturned on heroic or she's not scaling properly with 30 people.

This feels like the hardest first boss I've done since I started raiding in FL. We got her to 24%, so I assume she'll die in a few more pulls but this seems a bit more difficult than it should be.

Renekton

Game is literally unplayable for me now. DDoS every day now or what? I play from Taiwan but I normally get 140ms. It drops down to 138ms and I can't even exit the game normally.
Why no play TW server?

I went there for a brief stint with friends and the latency is fantastic (from SEA). Did take me some time to get used to Mandarin Traditional instead of Simplified.

And the clipping with the Silverhand is seemingly terrible no matter what race you're playing. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to place the libram where they did on the players belt. Oh well, at least you're not going to see it frequently.

The guild thirst for 840+ ranged dps is real. People are looking for anything, even warlocks.

Beats having a fist jammed through it, lol.

matt05891

Don't know if this was posted already but my poor frost DK.

DPS rankings after day 1 of Emerald Nightmare (Heroic, 75th Percentile)
PfD7btp.png

Mupod

Ran a bunch of mythic+, cleared one level 4 despite fucking up a lot. Level 2 and 3 is barely harder than normal mythic.

Are the tank AoE damage nerfs in yet? If so, not really noticing them.

what class? Blood DK here doing 60-80k less average DPS in dungeons. 10% lol.

Good old fury, take 30% (20% talent) more damage than everyone else, outdamage by arms. Maybe gearing up will help.

And ele shammy is a turd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow at feral druid. I remember it always had potential in WoD but managing multiple micro rotations was insanely difficult.
I never found it too complicated. Manage bleed, buff and throw yourself a heal for the damage buff every so often.

It felt pretty overstated but I played enhancement for a long time so maybe I was used to those kinds of rotations.
Good old fury, take 30% (20% talent) more damage than everyone else, outdamage by arms. Maybe gearing up will help.

And ele shammy is a turd.

fury has always been bad at the start of a tier.

Megasoum

Banned
So when I came back to the game for Legion I decided to use the boost to get a Monk since I never played the class and wanted a healer for the dungeons.

After leveling him to almost 104 I realized that I don't like Monks that much... Not sure why exactly but I don't find the healing to be really fun. I also realized that I missed my old Paly.

So tonight I said fuck it and switched back to her. She was only 96 but she was my highest level so the Draenor zones I now have to do to get back to Legion stuff are still new content for me. Also I can just completely ignore all the garrison stuff cause fuck that shit.

Haven't looked at or setup her Holy spec yet but I like what they did with Ret. My only complaint is that I wish there was a bigger heal than Flash. It does almost nothing. I need to spam it between fights if I need to get back to 100%.

Rokam

Trying to figure out an alt to play, decided to give Warlock a try. Started working on unlocking the Destro Warlock weapon and DC'd at the final part and it reset the scenario back to Stage 1. Guess warlock isn't for me.

Trying to figure out an alt to play, decided to give Warlock a try. Started working on unlocking the Destro Warlock weapon and DC'd at the final part and it reset the scenario back to Stage 1. Guess warlock isn't for me.

That's probably one of the best artifact quests I've seen out of the few classes I've tried. It's worth seeing through to the end.

And shit...double post.

Haven't looked at or setup her Holy spec yet but I like what they did with Ret. My only complaint is that I wish there was a bigger heal than Flash. It does almost nothing. I need to spam it between fights if I need to get back to 100%.

If you're talking about Retribution, it has a crazy huge heal off Hammer of Justice (or Wake of Ashes when used Undead and Demons) + Justicar's Vengeance combo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

The destro warlock scenario is probably the buggiest one in the whole game. Many others have had similar issues, including myself.

I had to use /reload in order to make the Staff of Sargeras interactable and pick it up. The scenario just stalled on completion. From what I've read that just didn't work for some people.

Laieon

Don't know if this was posted already but my poor frost DK.

DPS rankings after day 1 of Emerald Nightmare (Heroic, 75th Percentile)
PfD7btp.png

I don't care what this chart says, I'm sticking with BM. I abhor how MM feels. I hated it in wrath, I hated it in cata, I hated it in MoP, I hated it in WoD. I just have never been able to get into it.

Top Bottom