• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Nere

Going into the old zones really shows what a big difference the new view distance makes in the broken isles. Can't they just implement it to all old zones? What is stopping them?

RPGCrazied

Ohhh

You got it as world boss loot! Levantus is this week's world raid boss.

I thought those epic quests had you going into a dungeon. That is how I got a mythic ring.

In other news, I did LFR today. Not bad, eye boss is annoying though. Didn't get anything from the bosses though.

I wonder how long these boots will last, the rest of the expansion?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
would race change to a nightfallen in a second if I could, they look awesome

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
would race change to a nightfallen in a second if I could, they look awesome

Only if I can use the Withered model with scratching and shivering idle animation.

Think of the RP possibilities!

Fjordson

Any enhance shamans in here have the hidden artifact appearance?

I'm glad it's nothing too crazy, just a potential drop from the various world bosses, though I guess that presents its own craziness with the potential of never seeing it drop :lol

carlsojo

So would I. Missed opportunity if you ask me. Should have been a new race for Legion. The city part could have been their starting experience, and runesabers their race mount.

Stop stop I can only get so erect

What would their classes be?

Warr, Hunt, Mage, Warlock, Priest(?), Druid (?)

Fjordson

Is "We are Highmountain!!!" the most cringy phrase in WoW so far..........?
It's a little cheesy, but I didn't mind it. I liked that storyline, tauren 4 life man

i'm feeling the ele buffs (unless they're not in and i'm just on fire today), so kudos to blizzard.

Not top dps, but aoe is far more consistent, lightning rod feels more lenient now on how many bolts i can give up, while keeping Ascendence nice for burst dps. Would like to see some magma totem buffs (if the damage was reduced based on how many target there were, that would be a fantastic change) and icefury buffs (why is this shit not a faster cast tbh) but i'm pretty happy.

Nere

Speaking about terrible and cheesy voices what is wrong with Sylvannas's voice? Is it my idea or does it sound different and terrible in Legion. It always had a special sound on it but now it is just awful.

Jrmint

Speaking about terrible and cheesy voices what is wrong with Sylvannas's voice? Is it my idea or does it sound different and terrible in Legion. It always had a special sound on it but now it is just awful.
I've been thinking the same thing. I wonder if it's a new voice actor trying to imitate the old one. It's not working if so.

Strimei

Didn't seem that different to me, though I believe her VA did change some expansions back.

M.D

Hmm, ever since they reduced the camera distance I used a macro every time because the command for bigger camera distance didn't stick after realunch, but when I used my ElvUI for a while I didn't have to do it anymore and had the max camera distance. Any idea how they do this?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Also whoever's in charge of DH class design really likes: Memes, particularly TBC ones, and Gladiator.

Lomax

Emissary chest rewards are ALWAYS so bad, man. 810 blue items, c'mon now.

Initially they didn't have gear at all, then they realized there was a gap making it harder to get to 810 than it should have been, so they added those to fill that gap. Just think of them as a minor gold suppliment. But they help a ton getting to 810.

CHC

I will never get a new blood relic.

This is my reality.

I have a 780 green blood relic.

I will never get a replacement.

I tried to PuG EN twice. First time we killed Nythendra second time, the raid was full of idiots who just did not know what to do, but the fight is stupid easy so we won. Ursoc was a disaster, the RL did zero leading, somehow I ended up with the lead, and after like 2 wipes at the very first charge I bowed out. Tonight we started on Spidercrow lady after Nyth, and it was, again, a total disaster, with people dying left and right towards the end of the first "island phase", I don't know how you pug this shit but it just aint happening for me, everyone is too goddamn stupid to breathe. Going on vacation for 10 days, hopefully the idiots will have either stopped trying Normal because LFR is out and I'll be able to get it done then.

Also is it me or did World Quests get a huge nerf, both in how many are up at any given time, and the loot they give? The first two weeks were good, I could get just about anything from a WQ. Now I have to struggle to find 4 decent WQs to complete my daily.

Nere

I tried to PuG EN twice. First time we killed Nythendra second time, the raid was full of idiots who just did not know what to do, but the fight is stupid easy so we won. Ursoc was a disaster, the RL did zero leading, somehow I ended up with the lead, and after like 2 wipes at the very first charge I bowed out. Tonight we started on Spidercrow lady after Nyth, and it was, again, a total disaster, with people dying left and right towards the end of the first "island phase", I don't know how you pug this shit but it just aint happening for me, everyone is too goddamn stupid to breathe. Going on vacation for 10 days, hopefully the idiots will have either stopped trying Normal because LFR is out and I'll be able to get it done then.

Also is it me or did World Quests get a huge nerf, both in how many are up at any given time, and the loot they give? The first two weeks were good, I could get just about anything from a WQ. Now I have to struggle to find 4 decent WQs to complete my daily.

Yeah I asked the same a couple of weeks ago about the World quests, dunno if they nerfed them but they are much worse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just got a 880 item from LFR and I think pretty much every single person capable of typing on a keyboard sent me cruel messages.

God damn.

erawsd

I havent noticed much difference besides the pvp towers. For me, the bigger change is my need for the rewards it has to offer. Im ilvl 850 so the 825-840 is less relevant, Ive got all the rank 3 recipes, I only need a handful of order hall resources, ect. The ones with 1k+ AP rewards or perfect stat itemization are the only ones Ill do now. Although after buying my bonus rolls for the week I guess I will need to start doing a few for resources again.

Doesnt LFR start at 835 and can titanforged max up to 850?

No it can go all the way up to 890.

Strimei

There has been official confirmation that "The Stuff of Dreams" (the Suramar quest that sends you to kill Xavius) is able to be done in LFR. Thank god.

M.D

Finally finished the Rogue campaign and got 5 ilvls from the third relic. not bad.

I now have too many followers (what a dumb system that is), is there a list of best followers? I'm sure someone came up with that

Top Bottom