• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Strimei

Is knowing all the flightpaths in the Isles a perk of Rogues or something? (Well everything but the ones in Suramar)

I ask because I decided to level my rogue alt a bit and about to fly off to Aszuna, and I have every single flightpath. And I'm only level 100.

(Or is it just a benefit of flying from Dalaran?) (edit: No, Illidari Perch also has me having every flightpath. Well, I'm not complaining!)

Is knowing all the flightpaths in the Isles a perk of Rogues or something? (Well everything but the ones in Suramar)

I ask because I decided to level my rogue alt a bit and about to fly off to Aszuna, and I have every single flightpath. And I'm only level 100.

(Or is it just a benefit of flying from Dalaran?) (edit: No, Illidari Perch also has me having every flightpath. Well, I'm not complaining!)

Mages have portals to each area but its the second class hall upgrade

Strimei

Mages have portals to each area but its the second class hall upgrade

Yeah I know that one, my main's a mage, heh.

I'm just wondering why my rogue, who I've only done one quest in the Isles thus far, has the entire flightpath network already unlocked besides Suramar.

Bizazedo

Miscommunication with my guild so no raid for me tonight. Too many melee, sigh :(. If anyone Horde side US is bored tonight, let this Arrms warrior know :).

Also is it me or did World Quests get a huge nerf, both in how many are up at any given time, and the loot they give? The first two weeks were good, I could get just about anything from a WQ. Now I have to struggle to find 4 decent WQs to complete my daily.

A few days ago I asked the same thing. Not loot wise, still getting loot, but LESS seem to be popping as fast and they nerfed Warden Towers again. They're on a 24 hour cooldown now.

Back to 300 Honor, but can't chain them.

WE IN THERE:

6tKLT5R.jpg

Fjordson

Smh, why do I need 10 Blood of Sargeras for my class campaign? Haven't been bothering with professions at all. And they're soul bound so I can't just buy them.

Damnit Blizz. I just want my third artifact relic slot.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Smh, why do I need 10 Blood of Sargeras for my class campaign? Haven't been bothering with professions at all. And they're soul bound so I can't just buy them.

How do you not have 10? I have 341 on my main and 37 and 66 on alts that I don't play much.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Good raid night tonight. The Ele changes put me where I'd like to be!

I got the Nightmare Whelpling off the Nightmare Dragons!

DH's need an Obliterium...

Alex

Is your character boosted.

If so, it's a perk of being boosted.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

Have you been vendoring them? You should have way above 10 by the time you get that quest.

Strimei

Is your character boosted.

If so, it's a perk of being boosted.

That'd be it, then, yeah. My rogue's the one I used the Legion boost on.

Though I figured the whole "know all the flightpaths" thing would be limited to the "old" world and not the Broken Isles. Well, I won't complain.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
anyone want to do some mythic+?

i'm a healer, 850, would love to find a tank to run a few with. I've got a HoV 3 atm.

edit: some deeps could come too though ofc

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh good I got a Lege....oh its literally the worst one goddamnit

Strimei

Ok, this is pretty neat. In Halls of Valor, if you die when you're fighting Odyn, a val'kyr swoops down, picks you up, and deposits you in one of the balconies so you can watch the fight.

Never had that happen before. Should be interesting when its a raid.

Ok, this is pretty neat. In Halls of Valor, if you die when you're fighting Odyn, a val'kyr swoops down, picks you up, and deposits you in one of the balconies so you can watch the fight.

Never had that happen before. Should be interesting when its a raid.

If you fight the first boss on the Valshara dungeon as a Druid, the boss is telling you the spec you are fighting him and compliments you for your strengh, endurance or your healing skills.

That is why you pull many. I leveled as druid tank. Pull 7+ mobs. Oh yea!

I tried to do that but got destroyed fast since I dont have good gear.

Sarcasm

If you fight the first boss on the Valshara dungeon as a Druid, the boss is telling you the spec you are fighting him and compliments you for your strengh, endurance or your healing skills.

I tried to do that but got destroyed fast since I dont have good gear.

Then pull groups of 3 til you do.

Megasoum

Banned
Huh.... For some reason now when I boot the game in Windowed Fullscreen my Windows 10 taskbar stays on top of the window...

Never did that before

Edit: Looks like it was the Xbox Beta app that was causing it...

Entropia

No One Remembers
Huh.... For some reason now when I boot the game in Windowed Fullscreen my Windows 10 taskbar stays on top of the window...

Never did that before

Edit: Looks like it was the Xbox Beta app that was causing it...

I've been having that provlem since the Anniversary Update

Tenebrous

Warrior changes (and those of lesser classes) are live in EU.

Sigh, not sure I can stomach giving Vengeance/Ultimatum up. Without them, the spec is simply SS > Rev > Dev, putting up SB/IP when needed. Pairing Booming Voice with Avatar would be fun if their CDs were identical with Battle Cry, but alas, close enough...

Charge > Shield Block.
Battle Cry/Avatar/Demo Shout macro.
Ignore pain & pew pew abilities.

Heh, I guess I'll still be able to have SOME fun.

Rambaldi

We're making the move ourselves because our TS server keeps crashing at the worst possible time. Discord seems pretty cool so far.

I switched my guild over to Discord at the end of Warlords and we really enjoy it so far. My only complaint is having to give out an invite every time we get someone new but it is a minor annoyance.

Tarazet

Man, they fucked up Vengeance so badly. Double the damage taken and half the self-healing compared to Prot Warrior in heroic content, and they think this was warranted why?

Magnus

Damn, I hate looking bad on meters. This is the first time I've raided as dps (besides casual LFR the last three expansions), and even with Surrender to Madness, I'm in the middle to lower-half on some fights. Sucks.

I need to improve my rotation no doubt, and get a better feel for when to pop S2M. There's another shadow priest in our raids now and he always outdoes me, and has a lower iLevel. Bad look.

Maybe I just suck. Haha.

I need practice for sure.

Fjordson

I think my class campaign just bugged out or something....

Have the Legion app on my phone and it pinged that I had finished the last of five long ass order hall missions for my class campaign ( the mission was called "troubling tremors"). So I log on, but now I have yet another quest to do five more 12 hour order hall scouting missions??? And the first one I see has the exact same name as the one I just finished earlier ("troubling tremors"). Wat??

Rizzi

Damn, I hate looking bad on meters. This is the first time I've raided as dps (besides casual LFR the last three expansions), and even with Surrender to Madness, I'm in the middle to lower-half on some fights. Sucks.

I need to improve my rotation no doubt, and get a better feel for when to pop S2M. There's another shadow priest in our raids now and he always outdoes me, and has a lower iLevel. Bad look.

Maybe I just suck. Haha.

I need practice for sure.

If you're using surrender to madness, stack haste.
All of it. All the haste you can get.

Renekton

Anyone noticed goblin glider gets more use in Broken Isle than Draenor? Makes me think about the difference in terrain design and view distance.

Anyone noticed goblin glider gets more use in Broken Isle than Draenor? Makes me think about the difference in terrain design and view distance.

Maybe because there are several paths to travel between different levels of terrain in case you screw it, the world design on this expansion is pretty accesible.

Looks like we're sharing our Order Halls with people from other realms again... Sigh.

I don't know about you, but nothing makes me feel more like the Highlord of the Silver Hand than seeing 86 other Highlords running around my class hall. Really nailing the "class fantasy" there Blizz!

I'm doing like half the damage my fire mage was doing as frost and 30k less than arcane.
:(

Fire is a cruel mistress.

Dependent on Crit+Mastery. You also need to have your rotation completely down. Fireball is complete filler. Don't use Living Bomb on single-target fights at all. Time your Rune of Power with Combustion.

Have a starting rotation of-

Rune of Power+Combustion near the end of it(Combustion is off GCD)
Fire Blast
Fire Blast(You can probably save Combustion till here, to optimize how long you have it for)
Pyroblast
Flame On
Fire blast
Pyroblast
Phoenix Flame
Pyroblast
Fire Blast
Pyroblast
Phoenix Flame
Pyroblast
(By now your Combustion and Rune of Power will have dissipated)

Alternatively, you can fireball until you get a hot streak proc from your fireball and then start the rotation above(Using Fire blast once instead of twice), to get an extra fireblast in for combustion.(I don't do this because....I hate how fire is now.)

Fireball should only be your filler between hot streaks. Phoenix Flame if your Fire Blast is down. Use Flame on once per Combustion, so it's up for your next Combustion(Take Kindling, so that your Combustion comes up faster). If you used 2 Rune of Powers near the beginning of the fight(One with Combustion, one after it), you can use one before your Combustion is up, and another will be up by Combustion(IIRC atleast).

IT's tough, and it's a very tight rotation that can and is thrown off by anything that makes you move.

Top Bottom