• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Shahadan

You're not poor.

VwXWH70.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Spider mount is 2mil. Poor is relative.

Entropia

No One Remembers
200k relatively to most people isn't poor. However, when you see things like that Spider mount or the new Dalaran ring? Yeah, that's poor.

Foxyone

All you guys taking poorness and I'm over here with like 3000 gold between all my characters with 4 at level cap : /

Also, I can't get over how well this game plays with a Steam controller, even before all the skill pruning. Been using it for 3 months and feel that switching back to m + kb would generally be a step down. Maybe if I had a much fancier mouse with lots of buttons.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so ive been lvling a Fury warrior through dungeons... why exactly isnt everyone a fury warrior? why arent groups just 5 fury warriors and raids 25 fury warriors?

fury warrior is fun fam

Dugna

so ive been lvling a Fury warrior through dungeons... why exactly isnt everyone a fury warrior? why arent groups just 5 fury warriors and raids 25 fury warriors?

fury warrior is fun fam

If I remember right the fury artifact (or one of the warrior ones) it auto rezzes you on death and gives you a buffer to deal more dmg...its random though but still cool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If I remember right the fury artifact (or one of the warrior ones) it auto rezzes you on death and gives you a buffer to deal more dmg...its random though but still cool.

is that because with enrage youll be killing yourself a lot? lol >_<

In legion or pre-patch? What's so good? I've fought them in PVP and they seem very similar but I could be wrong.

I havent played a fire mage since... my raiding days in sunwell, so I cant compare. the last time I played mage casually in mop LFRs was frost

Dot50Cal

Banned
Anyone play on Wyrmrest Accord or Moonguard?

I have 2mil on Wyrmrest Accord Horde. Considering giving some away if you have 100's on that server.

Milennia

i thought 6m was poor bc thats what everyone keeps telling me =/

i pissed away another 6m to various other things should have just said fuck it and kept it all

StMeph

I don't understand how anyone who spent more than 6 months' time playing WoD is poor. Of all the negatives of WoD like lack of content or lorelols or awful execution, free-flowing gold was seriously the one thing it had going for it before the pre-expansion patch truly killed it. I really don't understand how that's possible.

All you guys taking poorness and I'm over here with like 3000 gold between all my characters with 4 at level cap : /

Four characters at cap and only 3kg? You are clearly avoiding any gold-making pursuits because just rolling your face over the keyboard in Cataclysm-tier raids would more than double your net worth.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yep, instance servers are fucked at the moment. Please Blizzard, I have all these pristines to place.

and apparently the quicker respawn on MOP world bosses was patched in today

Lanrutcon

haha

I was trying to illustrate that WoD made regular players stupidly rich. Before WoD I rarely spent gold and bought very little of the AH. 1000 gold was a serious investment. Now? my alts are floating around with 50k each.

Garrisons completely bent the economy over.

I think the most I ever had was about 200k but that was way back in Wrath when I played regularly and had all the professions maxed and was a minor player on the AH. I'm still salty about how easy garrisons made it to earn gold even though I don't play, I did it the hard way dammit.

th3dude

haha

I was trying to illustrate that WoD made regular players stupidly rich. Before WoD I rarely spent gold and bought very little of the AH. 1000 gold was a serious investment. Now? my alts are floating around with 50k each.

Garrisons completely bent the economy over.

No, I totally get it.

I played enough to get a single character to 100, get the Garrison going, and paid attention to it for a while. Until I didn't.

Even just logging in daily to kick off missions would have netted me a ton of gold, even on one character. I don't think I fully realized just how much gold they were giving away via the Garrison.

Sajjaja

it's your spec's weapon that you'll be using throughout all of Legion. Your end game is leveling your artifact up rather than yourself. Each artifact comes with a major ability that is usuallyl on a 45sec-1minute cooldown that plays into your rotation and then a lot of passives ranging from simply increasing damage ot things like the Destro lock Rain of Fire proccing summoning infernals. They have customizable skins that are unlocked through things like questlines, raiding, PVP, and crafting.
Huh. That's a pretty interesting direction to take the game.

Top Bottom