• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

cdyhybrid

Oh wow, that's reassuring. I was thinking I've gotten too old for this game. Maybe I'll hit some dungeons and LFR before launch.

If you do some Timewalking dungeons you can get to 675 very quickly. Like one or two runs for an entire set of gear (just turn in the badges you get to the Timewalking vendor for gear).

Tarazet

Drake of the North Wind yesterday.. Drake of the South Wind today on the same toon. o_______O

Tried to replicate that luck in Stonecore but lightning didn't strike a third time.

cdyhybrid

Went to look at some tabard transmogs on my Tauren Warrior and realized I can't see any of them because my helmet covers my entire chest area :D

Xeteh

This game has it's moments. Questing on my new Monk, level 80... some 85 boomkin tries to gank me and I kill him. He revives and gets the fuck out, that felt good... mostly because I had to use 2m cooldowns so if he tried again he'd probably win.

Just now, 81 on the Monk... level 100 Priest attacks me. I try to run... 82 Rogue finishes me off. I revive, the Rogue is still there... I kill him before the Priest finds me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
err am I blind or is the GW2 UI mod missing the spells button. it has the talent button, and then the achievement button after, but no spells button?

edit: nvm its there its just named inventory (there 2 buttons called inventory heh)

styl3s

Yisss 20K moose mount is mine
Moose mount? i want a moose mount how do i acquire this moose mount for 20k? AH?

I really wanted to get those 2 mythic dungeon mounts or whatever before it hits like 0.1% but i can't ever find a group.

Ashodin

Moose mount? i want a moose mount how do i acquire this moose mount for 20k? AH?

I really wanted to get those 2 mythic dungeon mounts or whatever before it hits like 0.1% but i can't ever find a group.

You pay raiders for it, but yeah. 20K is a steal!

cdyhybrid

It drops from the last boss of Hellfire Citadel on Heroic difficulty. You'll usually find people selling HFC runs in trade chat.

Xeteh

Only bummer about being ganked repeatedly by people you can't fight back against is the resurrection timer. Why am I being punished for being ganked?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
got into a random group that was just farming the last 2 bosses of BRD to complete the quest, via the drill machine

got a couple of levels out of it until the tank got to 58 I assume and left, but it seemed super boring way to level :/

I do not understand Arms Warrior, outside of Charge (and auto-attack) it has no Rage generator? Fury has Bloodthirst, Prot has Shield Slam and Arms has...nothing? There's only two pages in the spellbook and I don't see any commonly used abilities as a builder, just spenders. I...what?

Tried Prot Warrior out in low-level dungeons and wasn't completely awful at it. I don't enjoy Prot as much as Fury but the spec definitely has its advantages.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Gonna try this out here, would there be any EU gaffer who (and whose buddies) would be able to drag me through Hellfire Citadel and help me get a moose mount?

Due to my work schedule I pretty much have to get it this week before launch, and I cant attend the next scheduled official #friendshipmoose run on Sunday evening :(

Would be greatly appreciated and if we can trade (I'm on either Quel'Thalas Alliance or Ragnaros Horde), I'm willing to pay.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't even really understand why they've removed gold generating missions? Like, people have been making absolute bank for years why suddenly become concerned a month before Legion?

Rhaknar

and 60 on the Fury warrior which means Ill finally use my 100 boost. This spec is way too much fun, its actually kinda slightly in contention for play in Legion now

edit: why the fuck do I have to choose Arms to be able to boost to 100? I mean not that it matters, but its weird. I guess its because Arms is your level 1 spec and in case I was boosting a lvl 1 character it would have to be Arms? weird

iirate

I think I've finally landed on my main for Legion, warlock!

kjqlRCu.png

This is a pretty big departure for me, since I have always played healers, and I did nothing but heal until WoD. However, I took up ele shaman in WoD and consistently played it in the 95-99th percentile, I have several other friends that want to heal, and the guild I may raid with would only be able to use me as a part-time healer at most right now anyways.

Elemental lost some of the depth that I enjoyed in WoD(plus I don't like the artifact), but I'm sort of falling in love with affliction right now, and I like what I've seen of destro and demo, too. I'll likely make monk my main alt, as I dig both the non-brewmaster specs(I don't tank), and it'll be where I get my healing fix.

EDIT

I don't even really understand why they've removed gold generating missions? Like, people have been making absolute bank for years why suddenly become concerned a month before Legion?

I'm sure they don't want players to feel like garrisons and their tables are a requirement even after we leave Draenor. I'll miss the easy gold, but I'm already really liking not having to log onto every character, every day.

Acidote

I'm sure they don't want players to feel like garrisons and their tables are a requirement even after we leave Draenor. I'll miss the easy gold, but I'm already really liking not having to log onto every character, every day.

It has also made me not log in at all since the patch was deployed and until they add the DH and invasions. I had no interest in anything else anymore but hoarding gold for tokens.

Shahadan

Cause people would harass them with complaints about how blizzard are forcing them to go back to their garrison

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I do not understand Arms Warrior, outside of Charge (and auto-attack) it has no Rage generator? Fury has Bloodthirst, Prot has Shield Slam and Arms has...nothing? There's only two pages in the spellbook and I don't see any commonly used abilities as a builder, just spenders. I...what?
Warrior has been defined by rage generation through auto-attack since the beginning. There is honestly almost an excess of rage at times, but yes, in very dire circumstances the possibility exists to move away from the mob between auto-swings to charge back in for more rage. Every spec does not need a "builder" to mindlessly mash on.

Rhaknar

windwalker seems fun, and your mastery "forcing" you to use different skills is neat. I assume it counts any different skill after another, so tiger palm for chi -> blackout kick -> tiger palm works since its different from the previous, a long as you dont go tiger palm -> tiger palm?

this is at 92 btw

Rhaknar

a little belly showing is slutty now? good lord

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Are login servers down again? I'm getting a "no realms available" error when trying to log in.

Edit:
Nvm, I just noticed the message about rolling restarts.

I really really hate that they changed when dailys unlock I'm a morning person so I'm finding myself with nothing to do in the mornings until 11am EST when they unlock. So stupid.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just noticed this in the hotfixes

Throne of Thunder
Lei Shen again charges conduits when he is close to them.

Woo, I'm getting my Skyscreamer tonight!

Top Bottom