• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Strimei

Official site down for anyone else?

Also in game seem to have lagged out, so I'm guessing battle.net is down, maybe ddos? (Heard that was going on the past few days)

drotahorror

this game is unplayable right now. My whole server is lagged, I can't even load the blizzard website, I'm stuck in a damn login server queue, wtf blizzard hah.

Not sure what to do with my 100 boost. I used the 90 boost with the last expansion to make a character to play with my friends (which they ended up playing 3 months then quitting). Just making another 100 on my main server seems like a not-great use for it, but I don't have anywhere I want to snap to end game.

Maybe my characters over in the neogaf ghost guild?

biaxident

I feel like Hailstorm--while being more dps--just clutters up the rotation a bit more than I'd like. I imagine at low gear levels Tempest probably helps a bit more too.

Hailstorm is just keeping up a 15 sec buff that costs 20 maelstrom so it shouldn't clutter it up. I just like tempest cuz stormstrike feels great to use and has a great animation.

Guess it's time to level fishing, my highest is a 283 :(. Any super fast methods?

drotahorror

From 4.0.

It's not just WoW, I started playing WoW to try to get away from Overwatch lag... nope. Can't play either.

I wish blizzard would make a post about why they're having issues. Are they not used to more than 6mil people playing or something? Haven't they been prepared for millions for years now?

I wish blizzard would make a post about why they're having issues. Are they not used to more than 6mil people playing or something? Haven't they been prepared for millions for years now?

I think it might be a DDOS. This is too abrupt and coincides with like... nothing.

And a bunch of Overwatch players got banned two days ago for triggerbot use?

Jag

Got a queue screen for Battle.net. Never saw that before. At least it's better than being stuck at the "go online" stage.

-Digits-

I got my Druid a Timewalking set for the lols. Rolling around with 70k hp moonfiring everything for a good time. I also equip Kiril, Fury of Beasts so I get to be a gigantic bear half the time. It's hilarious.

ViciousDS

Banned
poodlecorps

fucking stupid script kids, there twitter just brings memories of lizard squad......which is probably who this is. Just remained.

Jag

This is what I get

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

Xeteh

poodlecorps

fucking stupid script kids, there twitter just brings memories of lizard squad......which is probably who this is. Just remained.

It isn't even worth paying attention to them, don't give them the attention they so desperately crave.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm surprised by how many people are returning. And not from a 2 month hiatus either, years.

Co-workers have been harping about this coming expansion for awhile now and sure enough I broke weak and took a look. Between the artifact weapons, class halls (shaman's class hall is DOPE), and the outfit transmogs I am incredibly hyped. Haven't played seriously since WotLK but that's about to change. :D

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Part 2 of the Audio Drama is available

Might as well listen while waiting lol
This has been pretty incredible. It's sort of impressive just how much Blizzard has listened to criticism when it comes to Legion, because that is not a trait they've really shown for a long, long time. Warlords of Draenor was really bad about setting up the narrative for why players found themselves there, which was particularly noticeable with how far-fetched the alternate universe stuff was. The in game introductory quests were so bad they were almost asking to be forgotten even at the time. Now there's loads of material setting up how and why everything happened.

This audio drama is also the first instance of the concept of an alternate dimension character really having any meaning, because they start to think more about the other version that existed inside the main timeline.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Someone convince me Shaman is worth playing

Xeteh

I'm surprised by how many people are returning. And not from a 2 month hiatus either, years.

I quit WoW about halfway in to Cataclysm. I had been pretty much burnt out for a while but I stuck around for my friends and guild. Once my guild fell apart I was done. I was curious about demon hunters and tried the Legion beta on my friend's account and it made me want to play again. I don't plan on raiding outside of LFR and I hope I make enough gold so I don't have to pay the subscription but I like what the game has to offer. My only complaint is that I hate the changes to talents. They're so fucking boring for something you only get every 15 levels.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Sometimes I hate that almost all the games i play are from Blizzard. When they get a DDOS attack, I'm fucked.

Sometimes I hate that almost all the games i play are from Blizzard. When they get a DDOS attack, I'm fucked.

I know right, I was playing Overwatch so I figured I'll go play WoW, can't get into WoW so I try Hearthstone, after that fails I just give up and decide to play Pokemon >.>

rush777

So I main a healer, I've been using healbot plus bartender to make my UI manageable. Can someone explain to me the advantages other UI addons would have (if any) over my current setup. I also use tell me when and Raven.

I'm satisfied with healbot overall, any suggestions on what could improve upon it would be appreciated.

cdyhybrid

So I main a healer, I've been using healbot plus bartender to make my UI manageable. Can someone explain to me the advantages other UI addons would have (if any) over my current setup. I also use tell me when and Raven.

I'm satisfied with healbot overall, any suggestions on what could improve upon it would be appreciated.
Not familiar with Healbot, but Vuhdo lets you assign spell casts to frame clicks. Left click on frame = cast Renew that person, right click = Flash Heal, etc.

shiftplays

Neo Member
Sounds indentical to healbot.
Maybe I'll check it out.

Thanks

I also use Vuhdo to track my resto druid hot timers on the raid frames so I know when rejuv, lifeblood, wild growth etc will expire. It is also pretty good at adding new debuffs or adding custom buffs from other classes that you want to track. When Monks were new, I added the Stagger debuff to their unit frame so I could see when they were still taking damage from it.

Top Bottom