• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
assuming:
can't make my DH today
can't do Broken Isles quests?(Actually, thinking about it the prequest stuff should be open for everyone right?)

DH is the only thing thats locked behind pre-purchase.

Entropia

No One Remembers
i hate that I have every other blizzard CE physically because it means I have to keep getting em physically and I miss out on the early shit

My paladin is 60, can't boost yet
I want that mount and pet
I want my diablo wings

assuming:
can't make my DH today
can't do Broken Isles quests?(Actually, thinking about it the prequest stuff should be open for everyone right?)

You will not be able to make the DH today. You will be able to do the Broken Isle quests though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
US servers up yet? want to know if everything went alright to know wht to expect tomorow. im actually off work tomorow so would like to play when I wake up

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Don't believe so, will still be a couple of hours at least.

stil scheduled tho? I have no idea what time it is there now lol, early morning I guess. Since ours is scheduled to be done at 6am I assumed it was the same there

StMeph

I've never really been an altoholic, but between the 90 boost from WoD, the 100 boost from Legion, and Demon Hunters starting at 98, I suddenly find myself with 5 max characters.

This would have been extar useful in WoD with garrisons. I guess I'll eventually do their unique artifact quests.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Speaking of, I installed the altoholic addon last night and logged through all of my characters so it could populate account data...

I have just under 410 days played across all of my characters. I'm actually on the lower end of my old wow buddies, lol.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Rosti is making the Legion OT, it'll be in the main gaming forum. Not sure what day he plans to post it, but probably no sooner than Aug 23rd
I believe the rules state game OTs should not be posted until the day of the game's release. Due to several different time zones, I will aim to have the thread up as soon as possible, around 29/30.

Robin64

Rösti;212981310 said:
I believe the rules state game OTs should not be posted until the day of the game's release. Due to several different time zones, I will aim to have the thread up as soon as possible, around 29/30.

Will you be using all shots taken on your own setup?

Draxal

Rösti;212981310 said:

Honestly, since this is a staggered release probably best to PM a mod and explain the situation, and see if its okay to start a thread now.

RPGCrazied

So the armor you get during the invasions is just transmog and no stats?

I see a pet, but no mount reward? Spider mount would have been great here, instead of selling it for way to much gold in legion.

Robin64

I see a pet, but no mount reward? Spider mount would have been great here, instead of selling it for way to much gold in legion.

The armor you get is ilvl 700, with stats. You just also have the option of buying a full Ensemble for shards, which just gives the transmog appearance.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Correct, no mount. None of the other pre-expansion requests have had a mount as a reward.

As Robin pointed out, there are some items thbat you can get that will have stats

Robin64

I take it those transmogs wont be available after the event is over? Might be incentive to grind for all of them.

I think that's a safe bet, so I'm definitely going to try to get them all. Plate gets priority though, as long as I fill that one before launch I'll be happy. The others are icing.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Finally my grind is over.
wowscrnshot_080916_106dshd.jpg

wowscrnshot_080916_10xxs2l.jpg
DH's will have my full attention now.

Iirc at first he was supposed to be lost at sea or something, I remember some discussion about that.
I'm not sure they would kill him so soon and we need someone to introduce the zandalar troll raid.

Again? did those dudes pork like rabbits to be unlimited or something?

RPGCrazied

I'm going to log in and find 1,000 Demon Hunters aren't I after maintenance? I really wanted to get one early, but getting the CE. Wish they had a way for Amazon to send codes or something to people that have this on order to play them early.

M.D

Not sure if it's a good idea, but I'm considering dropping out Enchanting or Engineering for Tailoring (which I almost have all the mats in order to max out) because of Primal Weaving which let's you create Hexweave with 10 Sumptuous Fur and 1 Primal Spirit (which I have 683 of on one of my characters) with no daily cd, then I'll pick the profession I dropped on the character I'm going to be boost so it will be maxed out again, but I'm not sure how could I then get WoD recipes since I won't have a garrison level 3?

Edit: It seems all the WoD recipes can be learned from a vendor in Stormshield? So there's not I'd miss if I do this right?

I'm about to do this in a few hours, just want to make sure if anyone sees any flaws with this that I haven't thought of? ;d
Don't wanna lose anything by doing this but it seems I can get pretty much everything back because I don't use Enchanting for anything else than WoD enchants really

Anoregon

Wasn't WoD the only expansion without a troll raid?

Well, Mists didn't technically have a Troll raid - Trolls just got their own section of a couple larger raids :p

Wrath but that had Gundrak and Drak'Tharon Keep as dungeons

I believe a Gundrak raid was originally planned as well, but never got past the early stages.

vocab

Even if there wasn't a true troll raid in MoP it featured the most trolls I have ever seen. Best race PVE by quite a bit. They were everywhere.

Rhaknar

Even if there wasn't a true troll raid in MoP it featured the most trolls I have ever seen. Best race PVE by quite a bit. They were everywhere.

what is Throne of Thunder if not a Troll raid?

Anoregon

what is Throne of Thunder if not a Troll raid?

A fucked up Mogu feverdream. There's essentially a single Troll wing (the first three bosses), but everything after that is remnants of Lei-Shens fucked up heyday.

ampere

Did that recently, hated it. Such a slog.

So why have I just started the rogue one? Whyyy?

Some of the quests in the Fangs of the Father questline are really awesome. Def worth doing

The Dragon Soul grind? Eh. But at least you can get wardrobe unlocks while doing it

Rhaknar

hit us up with your DHs US fam

edit: beta dont count!

I was hoping I'd be able to log-in create my DH and bang out the DH starter zone quest before going to work, foolish, I know. The b.net client says maintenance will be on-going until at least noon. It's probably safe to assume the maintenance could go on for longer. Guess I'll be in the crush of Ellidan/Ullidan/Yllidan/etc. later tonight if the servers hold up or there isn't another DDOS.

Did they remove Crystallized Fel?

I'm pretty sure I had a couple in my alt's inventory before prepatch that I never got around to using, but can't see any now.

Top Bottom