• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sylvannas was like woot the whole DH cinematic , like is Kerrigan plot all over again, can wait to see her naked and shiny saving everyone on the end of the expansion

Naa man, that's gonna be Illidan. Sexy, shiny, holy Illidan.

All the Illidari will look up and cry "notice me senpai"

and he will look down and whisper "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED"

Tacitus_

Naa man, that's gonna be Illidan. Sexy, shiny, holy Illidan.

All the Illidari will look up and cry "notice me senpai"

and he will look down and whisper "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED"

oh fuck, they even got the effect already done in SC

latest

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Server is getting destroyed. Disconnected over and over and have to restart invasions. Can't log in at all now even to Garrison or Draenor.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
HOLY HELL HOW, JUST HOW
Thrall got owned so easily and Sylvannas had to save EVERYONE

Just AAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH CAPS LOCKS WHY

It's explained a bit in the Class Hall intro quests as a shaman (especially if you are enhance and thus get Doomhammer...

Basically, the elements/the Doomhammer are kind of mad at Thrall for how he killed Garrosh. It was supposed to be a physical fight, and Thrall essentially cheated when he got all shaman-y on him. As a result, his actual shaman powers have been greatly weakened so he's not nearly as strong a combatant as he should be.

It's kind of dumb, but that's the reason.

Stainless

HOLY HELL HOW, JUST HOW
Thrall got owned so easily and Sylvannas had to save EVERYONE

Just AAAGGGGGRRRRHHHH CAPS LOCKS WHY

wait....
Thrall is ok, right? I feel bad about Vol;jin but I love Sylvannas so I'm excited for her to be warchief!

trying to complete defense of invasion in Gadgetzan but keep getting disconnected

ampere

3 rolls and WSK for Windwalker make me think DH's mobility was overhyped in comparison

Yea I mean double charge of FSK + 3 rolls + transcendence are nothing to scoff at. I usually only play Brewmaster, but might be going WW for flag carrying in rbgs

It's explained a bit in the Class Hall intro quests as a shaman (especially if you are enhance and thus get Doomhammer...

Basically, the elements/the Doomhammer are kind of mad at Thrall for how he killed Garrosh. It was supposed to be a physical fight, and Thrall essentially cheated when he got all shaman-y on him. As a result, his actual shaman powers have been greatly weakened so he's not nearly as strong a combatant as he should be.

It's kind of dumb, but that's the reason.

God almighty , justice was served to that cheater in the worst situation

It's been a while since I've done Broken Shore, but IIRC one of those floating crystal ships blasts him.

Oh, I guess I need to do that quest, how do you start it?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
As much as Metzen and the rest of Blizzard deny it, the Horde are the bad guys.

The Forsaken are basically straight up evil, most of the orcs are warmongerers. Darkspears and modern BEs are relatively inoffensive and Tauren smoke weed all day. Goblins are selfish assholes - look at Azshara. Huojin Pandaren are reckless and brazen.

They're Batman if he went off the deep end. Vigilantes, maybe, but dangerous ones.

cdyhybrid

Aw man. I was looking forward to playing after work. I've been gone for a year.

Are you on the West Coast? It should die down as East Coasters hit the hay.

The Forsaken are basically straight up evil, most of the orcs are warmongerers. Darkspears and modern BEs are relatively inoffensive and Tauren smoke weed all day. Goblins are selfish assholes - look at Azshara.

They're Batman if he went off the deep end. Vigilantes, maybe, but dangerous ones.

Faction pride, lol.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Just watched all the cut scenes there and man Varian is such a badass.

I'm half expecting him to make a return during new raid content of Legion as a corrupted human boss or something. All green & horny and stuff.

Anoregon

The Forsaken are basically straight up evil, most of the orcs are warmongerers. Darkspears and modern BEs are relatively inoffensive and Tauren smoke weed all day. Goblins are selfish assholes - look at Azshara. Huojin Pandaren are reckless and brazen.

Yet out of all the playable races, Humans and Night Elves are responsible for all of the worst cataclysms and atrocities that have occurred on Azeroth. Nelves fucking blew up the planet, and the original Horde even being on Azeroth in the first place is due to the weaknesses of Humans. Then of course there's Arthas being Arthas.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yet out of all the playable races, Humans and Night Elves are responsible for all of the worst cataclysms and atrocities that have occurred on Azeroth. Nelves fucking blew up the planet, and the original Horde even being on Azeroth in the first place is due to the weaknesses of Humans. Then of course there's Arthas being Arthas.
Most of those Night Elves are actually Blood Elves or Naga now. The Night Elves that were against them are the current, peaceful, druidic Nelves.

Arthas was an enemy of humans as much as anyone else.

tbf drareienire are the eviliest race.

I mean they're like part of the burning legion, like the 2nd in command, like archie and tree kiljader.

So this is all their fault.

Should kill all the draenieey.

SolVanderlyn

Except they were Night Elves at the time.
That has nothing to do with the current Alliance races, though. If anything, they're more affiliated with the Horde now due to BEs being the exiled Highborne.

Lanrutcon

Most of those Night Elves are actually Blood Elves or Naga now. The Night Elves that were against them are the current, peaceful, druidic Nelves.

Arthas was an enemy of humans as much as anyone else.

Nope.

You don't get to start calling out races and then cry "...but Arthas was a dick to everyone!".

In the grand scheme of things, the Alliance races have done waaaaay more damage than the Horde has even begun to.

cdyhybrid

That has nothing to do with the current Alliance races, though. If anything, they're more affiliated with the Horde now due to BEs being the exiled Highborne.
No, you don't get to just write it off. Besides, Arthas and Medivh weren't thousands of years ago either.

Never mind the fact that Thrall literally saved the world in Dragon Soul.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
So.. who's the
new leader for Darkspear Trolls? RIP Vol'jin, he was always my favorite.

Is it bad that I'm playing Alliance this expansion and dont care about any of their leaders at all? Yrel's my bae and she's not around. :(

frontovik

Banned
So.. who's the

Is it bad that I'm playing Alliance this expansion and dont care about any of their leaders at all? Yrel's my bae and she's not around. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if the new troll leader is Rokhan.

I'm half expecting him to make a return during new raid content of Legion as a corrupted human boss or something. All green & horny and stuff.

Surely that's impossible since he's been blown to bits?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So.. who's the

Faction leader changes make me want to primarily switch to Alliance

hopefully Magni becomes leader of the Alliance.
I wouldn't be surprised if the new troll leader is Rokhan.

Zen'kiki. About the respect Trolls deserve tbh

cdyhybrid

So.. who's the

Genn seems like he's going to get a characterization push along with Sylvanas, and I think he has potential for some cool stories/moments.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Demon Hunter Alliance quest line does have one of your followers say something to thel ikes of Anduin lacks the severity to lead the Alliance implying they need a new, stronger leader.

So I am hoping that's the plan with Magni.

I accidentally didn't accept the quest you're given when you log in and get the What's New window. Does anyone know how else I can get the quest?

Edit: Never mind it's in my quest log.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Demon Hunter Alliance quest line does have one of your followers say something to thel ikes of Anduin lacks the severity to lead the Alliance implying they need a new, stronger leader.

So I am hoping that's the plan with Magni.
Magni seems pretty far removed from the Alliance. Moira definitely feels like she's been given the reins for Dwarves.

I got a level 100 DH, Rogue, Monk and...Warlock now.

My Warlock feels so slow. At least I have burning rush but destro doesnt regen like Wolverine anymore. rip

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The final part of the Broken Shore scenario as Unholy
94f.png

Magni seems pretty far removed from the Alliance. Moira definitely feels like she's been given the reins for Dwarves.

Moira's the only major shadow priest representative in the game anymore so i'm ok with that

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
not metzen suddenly remembering there are different races in the horde and not just a bunch of druids and shamans

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so the class line for warriors is about how you were a great warrior chosen by odyn to not die on the broken shore.

um. so why doesn't a certain someone else of note get that honor?

carlsojo

The final part of the Broken Shore scenario as Unholy
94f.png

Moira's the only major shadow priest representative in the game anymore so i'm ok with that

She wishes she was on my shadow priest level.

so the class line for warriors is about how you were a great warrior chosen by odyn to not die on the broken shore.

um. so why doesn't a certain someone else of note get that honor?

Because the game's about you, not him.

Top Bottom