• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those cutscenes.. I'd re-sub for Warden gear transmog.

497662-druid-tier-19-mythic.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm sure that greymane and jaina would have been like 100% understanding if they'd received a pigeon with a note saying 'we had to run away because we were all dying lol' strapped to its leg.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
alliance players' ideal outcome is horde players logging in after patch to find out mankrik is the new war chief

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the best thing to come out of the Broken Shore scenario is Blizzard remember that there are other races on the alliance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
next up in 'blizzard forgot they made a race', will they remember that the blood elves are in the horde?

they had an entire major storyline based on the blood elf racial leader in MOP? blood elves have gotten more focus from blizzard than any other non-orc horde race

Ashodin

they had an entire major storyline based on the blood elf racial leader in MOP? blood elves have gotten more focus from blizzard than any other non-orc horde race

I mean Burning Crusade was basically all about them

They did jack all in Wrath except help found the Argent Crusade (Lady Liadrin!)

In Cata they helped secure many front lines

In MOP Lor'themar took over the Isle of Thunder to help secure power against Garrosh

and in Warlords they helped secure Auchindoun

They're there.

spoilers

UpjHcuC.gif

But did you notice this

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
look okay, it's an insULT to my blood elf mage that he has to lord it over some crummy orc huts in his so-called 'garrison' on draenor. there's not a single floating flowerpot in sight.

I mean Burning Crusade was basically all about them

They did jack all in Wrath except help found the Argent Crusade (Lady Liadrin!)

In Cata they helped secure many front lines

In MOP Lor'themar took over the Isle of Thunder to help secure power against Garrosh

and in Warlords they helped secure Auchindoun

They're there.

spoilers

UpjHcuC.gif

But did you notice this

what do I have to see?

Aeana

The worst thing about creating a demon hunter for me is that I have to be a blood elf, and blood elf females are ludicrously awful. I might have to make a male character.

Strimei

The worst thing about creating a demon hunter for me is that I have to be a blood elf, and blood elf females are ludicrously awful. I might have to make a male character.

One plus side of the male characters is that their chest armor better displays the tattoos, if you want that. Female armor has to cover up the obvious places.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
At the very least, the character creation options feel way more extensive.

Savitar

Log in to play, get on blimp to go do an invasion on the other side of the world, takes forever to load, finally loads and then blimp starts to take off from where I'm going, can't really move, finally starts to stutter but still can't move, finally moves! Falls off blimp and dies in Orgimmar, goes to body and can't res.

Ah.....nostalgia.

Ashodin

what do I have to see?

the blades are one for each side, you see one of them for alliance, one for the horde

I went back and I watched the pandaria end cinematic

and I think we bout to get real gangsta up in this mofucka

eR9HA6u.gif

Safe to say there's a point where Varian thinks this in Broken Shore

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Tauren and Trolls are the most underrepresented horde races.

Khezu

I need to do broken shores.

Not really having fun with a demon hunter either. Hope they get better with 10 levels.

Very conflicted with them.

On the inside I'm an edgy 14 year old who shops at hot topic and think the horns and tattoos are cool.

I love the triple jumps and air dashes and even the not shitty disengage they get.

But man, their actual combat loop leaves a lot to be desired.
I'm actually kind of annoyed Warlocks had to lose Meta for this.
Demo Locks did way more fun things with Meta then this.

Lomax

But man, their actual combat loop leaves a lot to be desired.
I'm actually kind of annoyed Warlocks had to lose Meta for this.
Demo Locks did way more fun things with Meta then this.

As a demo lock still sad I lost my wings, that may be the most depressing thing I've read all day.

Xeteh

These invasions are now me just hovering above them until I get the chests because there is nothing but horde on this BG so I just spend the whole time waiting for resurrection timers otherwise. If I try to find the furthest demon camp I'll still end up with 2-4 horde ganking me while fighting a mob.

Its SO fun.

Welcome to Westfall.
Had to come from my Garrison so I was already tagged.

Strimei

These invasions are now me just hovering above them until I get the chests because there is nothing but horde on this BG so I just spend the whole time waiting for resurrection timers otherwise. If I try to find the furthest demon camp I'll still end up with 2-4 horde ganking me while fighting a mob.

Its SO fun.

Welcome to Westfall.
Had to come from my Garrison so I was already tagged.

Its varying for me. Sometimes my faction outnumbers massively, others...

Ashodin

I missed the bag too, fuck!

Also I like that the character screen stays on Marduum, just to have you remember where you came from.

Fjordson

Just did the horde and alliance broken shore intro. Amazing stuff. Blizzard is really nailing all this pre-expansion stuff.

The invasions are pretty cool also, though eventually will just be about getting enough shards to buy the transmog gear.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Maaaan that Broken Shore scenario. Been going dark on the spoiler talk for a long time so to see everything play out in front just left me speechless.

I swear to god if
Sylvanas becomes Warchief I'm switching all my alliance toons to horde
lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you're forced into specific specs when you boost because Blizzard didn't make them for every spec. Why include it if it's not done?

Why even have the option for spec choice?

Savitar

Maaaan that Broken Shore scenario. Been going dark on the spoiler talk for a long time so to see everything play out in front just left me speechless.

I swear to god if
Sylvanas becomes Warchief I'm switching all my alliance toons to horde
lol

Ya want the answer to that mon?

Top Bottom