• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maaaan that Broken Shore scenario. Been going dark on the spoiler talk for a long time so to see everything play out in front just left me speechless.

I swear to god if
Sylvanas becomes Warchief I'm switching all my alliance toons to horde
lol

Opposite for me

cdyhybrid

Log in to play, get on blimp to go do an invasion on the other side of the world, takes forever to load, finally loads and then blimp starts to take off from where I'm going, can't really move, finally starts to stutter but still can't move, finally moves! Falls off blimp and dies in Orgimmar, goes to body and can't res.

Ah.....nostalgia.

There's a portal to Blasted Lands in Org, down where the Warlock trainers are.

Oh, people already got coins for the mount....

Is there a set for mages?

What mount?

There is an invasion set for every armor type.

Exsanguinate now causes bleeds to tick 100% faster, down from 400% faster.

Saw this in the hotfixes, I'm assuming it does the same total damage just over a longer time frame--basically a 30 second Rupture happens in 15 seconds rather than ~6?

If so that's a good change, especially considering how easy it was to overwrite your Exsanguinated Rupture with a fresh Rupture because Energy just rained down on you.

Artanisix

varian
atpFeelsBeardMan.png

Lomax

US token is down to almost 37k now after spiking up earlier today.

They've also already tweaked the shard currency drops from the event, you now get fewer in the chests and get some from killing named demons. It's much better, you get more for actually participating.

Lomax

Just did the horde and alliance broken shore intro. Amazing stuff. Blizzard is really nailing all this pre-expansion stuff.

The invasions are pretty cool also, though eventually will just be about getting enough shards to buy the transmog gear.

Invisions are super fun, it's weird to see WoW with cool world events happening.

I've already gotten all the plate pieces except the bracers in just 5 invasions but no weapons. The event is cool and definitely something to do but it will be just be a currency farm in a matter of days and we've got three weeks of it to go.

Rizzi

My only complaint is I wish they didn't start the invasions once every four hours. I know it's going to get faster though.

Ark

Had time to quickly create a couple of Demon Hunters before work this morning.

Female Blood Elf Demon Hunters look so fucking cool. Like, way, way cooler than Night Elves. God damn.

Can't wait to get home tonight and do the Broken Shore scenario.

Meatfist

Man, I'm not feeling Havoc DH at all. Low single-target DPS, zero self-heals, long-ass CDs, and average mobility compared to my Monk. I know we're missing talents and the artifact, but I feel like it's 40% of a full class at 100 and I can't quite see that gap getting filled

komplanen

A little disappointed that both faction leaders died to nameless foot soldier demons. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we fought Fel-Varian somewhere in the expansion. It'd be typical Blizzard and kinda neat at the same time.

A little disappointed that both faction leaders died to nameless foot soldier demons. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we fought Fel-Varian somewhere in the expansion. It'd be typical Blizzard and kinda neat at the same time.

They could always Bolvar him.

There must always be a Demon King.

tmespe

Kayn or Altruis?

Kayn or Altruis.

WHAT DO I DO
Altrius. Kayne is just a whiny douche.

Couldn't sleep and got up at 4 am. Luckily the EU servers were already up. If this is the kind of content we can expect in legion, I'm excited as hell. Really enjoyed the scenario.
Got chills when I saw alliance players on the other side during the scenario.
Loving everything so far, and I'm enjoying the DH although is quite simple so far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
upgrading your weapons to 725 seems a bit silly when you realize you'll have your artifact in 3 weeks

and altruis is the only correct choice as he makes the point of 'why the fuck should we trust the warden that was prepared to imprison us for the rest of our lives?'

Broken Shore spoilers

Fuck killing Vol'Jin. And by some random felguard too :(

Glad to see Sylvanas as the new Warchief though, can't wait to see what kind of fucked up stuff she gets up to

Ashodin

Altrius. Kayne is just a whiny douche.

Couldn't sleep and got up at 4 am. Luckily the EU servers were already up. If this is the kind of content we can expect in legion, I'm excited as hell. Really enjoyed the scenario.
Got chills when I saw alliance players on the other side during the scenario.
Loving everything so far, and I'm enjoying the DH although is quite simple so far.

Reminded me a lot of GW2 stuff - some world bosses would separate players like this and it was awesome to see players cut off from you doing their job

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I remember mocking all the sephiroth looking NEs running around with their long white hair over the years...

...makes a sephiroth looking DH ;_;

Its the best hair / hair color damn it :(

Nudull

Banned
So, I've been thinking about trying out a healer class for a change. Overwatch kinda inspired/helped me discover how fun healing/supporting a group from the sideline can be. Any particular tips on what I try rolling first?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So, I've been thinking about trying out a healer class for a change. Overwatch kinda inspired/helped me discover how fun healing/supporting a group from the sideline can be. Any particular tips on what I try rolling first?

Some people don't like the changes but since it'd be your first and some other people like it, I've heard good stuff about Mistweavers. Resto Shaman would probably be the most fun and safe bet though.

Lanrutcon

Resto Shaman or Resto Druid.

Shamans are more straight forward, and each tool has a specific use. Easy to get into, not that hard to master, and really effective.

Druids have a higher skill cap to master, and have a very different style of healing than a Shaman.

Plus, both those classes have alternate range and melee specs for when you want to swap to something different occasionally.

Robin64

Gear drops quicker than I thought, probably won't need to buy the Ensembles.

Paladin got boots, legs, and helm from two invasions. Mage got shoulders and wand from one invasion.

Lanrutcon

Popped into a few invasions this morning for kicks. Fun event, but lord it must be a massacre on PVP servers.

Also: why hasn't Bliz put in a "Raid mode" option in the display settings, where other players simply show as naked low poly humans/orcs without spell effects to save your FPS during massive world events? I want to see the machine that can maintain 60 fps during a 60 player battle.

Kain

Fuck I can't play today, but tomorrow I'll destroy my brain with this >_<

In other news, I was trying the new Shaman Ele and fuck they're boring. I think I'll try to level my Shaman in Enhancement, sounds 10 times more fun. I'm gravitating to meelee in this expansion, what the fuck.

Also I boosted a Druid to lvl 100, I think it's the best choice because I love Guardian and that way I have a char that can do everything. Plus female NE is best female :3

Some people don't like the changes but since it'd be your first and some other people like it, I've heard good stuff about Mistweavers. Resto Shaman would probably be the most fun and safe bet though.

Resto Shaman or Resto Druid.

Shamans are more straight forward, and each tool has a specific use. Easy to get into, not that hard to master, and really effective.

Druids have a higher skill cap to master, and have a very different style of healing than a Shaman.

Plus, both those classes have alternate range and melee specs for when you want to swap to something different occasionally.

I'll third Resto Shaman, just be forwarned that low level Shaman is super boring.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why don't people like sylvanas as the warchief btw? She's by far the most interesting of the horde leaders (not that this is a huge contest given Blizzard Writing).

Top Bottom