• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found a jerk that sells shirts. The gray one looked eh, went with white. I have no hope of matching ever :(

whiteshirt1vb.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
firex said:
I know it's coming since they want some class to use agility cloth... but I'll be damned if I ever see them explain how a monk type class will ever fit in storywise.

Who gives a shit bout storyline, just gimme the fuckin class. =X

Malakhov

Banned
Hey if someone feels like starting a new char and happens to be alliance please let me know here or send a tell to Morbide on bleeding hollow. I'd like to start an alliance char on another server, pvp or not pvp or rpg, I dont care because alone it kind of sucks.

nataku

During the holiday season, World of Warcraft has experienced unprecedented popularity. We're continuing to ramp up server capacity, but in the meantime, we've seen some issues in regard to the game servers as a direct result of the extremely high traffic. Specifically, on December 22, many players were unable to access the game for approximately seven hours.

In our efforts to provide the best game experience possible, we will address this issue by automatically extending the trial period of all players who created an account on or before December 22 (11:59 PM PST) for an additional day. This will be in addition to the extension awarded previously: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/news/wow-oldnews.html#extention.

We recognize that the holidays are an opportune time for gaming, and we're grateful that so many players have made World of Warcraft their game of choice this holiday season. As always, we appreciate your patience and support, and we wish you good luck in your adventures in Azeroth!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=476554&p=1&tmp=1#post476554

Malakhov said:
Hey if someone feels like starting a new char and happens to be alliance please let me know here or send a tell to Morbide on bleeding hollow. I'd like to start an alliance char on another server, pvp or not pvp or rpg, I dont care because alone it kind of sucks.

Me and some guildmates are playing on Cenarius as an alliance alt. I don't particularly plan to play it that much, but its good when BH is the dead fucking last to come up, like always.

SyNapSe

Malakhov said:
Hey cool, what's your name on Cenarius?

Send me a tell from time to time when you're gonna log on it.

Mala,

I am with a very nice Alliance guild on Burning Legion.. it's medium PvP (central)

That's why I joined.. I was with a crap guild and finally got on with Effrena Furor. It's a smallish guild I'd say, but we have a website and a Teamspeak server (if you have it). It's very helpful, especially since most people in this game don't read teh chat it seems.

It's comprised of all age ranges, and people share a lot for tradeskills, and equipment.

If you wanna join give me a shout. They try to keep people in level ranges w/ classes together and there are specific TS channels for the different ranges, i.e. 10-20, 20-30, etc. Although a lot of time most people are in the default channel. Most people just switch if they join up for something and don't want to spam the others.

Alex

MAF is all kinds of broke, sad christmas indeed.

That Winter MP3 they uploaded on the off. site is pretty funny.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Here are some screenshots of my brand new Yoshi :)

And here are my friends and I partying and wishing you all a Merry Christmas! (We spent a good hour having snow ball fights, getting drunk, and dancing all over Orgrimmar)

And finally... look out who I found. :)

Meier

Son of Godzilla said:
Me and some guildmates are playing on Cenarius as an alliance alt. I don't particularly plan to play it that much, but its good when BH is the dead fucking last to come up, like always.

I'm on there as Meier if you ever stop by.

firex

gnomelock! I love my orc warlock, just feels like the best race to play warlock as even if it's not as good powergaming-wise as undead or gnome.

if I ever play alliance, I'll make a guy on cenarius sometime. dunno what, though, except maybe a gnome rogue.

MrCheez

Biff Hardbody said:
Thats awesome. How do you throw snowballs?

The christmas goblins sell the snowballs. Just select a target and click the snowballs to throw. :) Also, if you throw them at someone in your party it actually knocks them on their ass and stuns them for a sec. Great fun. :D

ManaByte

MrCheez said:
The christmas goblins sell the snowballs. Just select a target and click the snowballs to throw. :) Also, if you throw them at someone in your party it actually knocks them on their ass and stuns them for a sec. Great fun. :D

I think they can also interrupt casting. I was casting a hearthstone when someone threw one at me and it affected the casting. Someone should try it out in PVP.

MrCheez said:

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Ferrio

Banned
I've been camping Barrens for the past day. I'll get that damn deviate delight recipe....... then sell the food I make for jacked up prices since it seems NO alliance has it.

tellen.jpg

firex

night elves have bar none the best death sounds of all the races, so I always try to kill them if I can. the guys fall on their knees, then let out some scream, then they actually fall over and die. it's so protracted, it's like watching a really bad b-movie actor do a death scene or something.

MrCheez

I swear there are five times as many Alliance players as there are Horde on my server. In every level 30+ zone I've been to I've run into a gajillion Alliance... but next to no Horde players. And yes, 90% of the have been elves. o_O

<---- Hates the Alliance >_<

Oh well... at least my character feels exotic, or something. o_O

Now I need this game.... well more like : "Now I need money.".

Why did they make the game 69.99 CAD? Stupid blizzard. Stupid people who bought at this price. :(

Kweh

I've been using CTMod and am happy with it, it's got additional hotbars and dps calculator which is all i'm interested in tbh

A good pet makes all the difference. I played a tough mining quest at Silvermine, and everybody in my party died except for moi because of ol' JimmyJoeJoe.

I tell you, once you get a pet the Hunter class gets mucho fun.

Biff Hardbody said:
A good pet makes all the difference. I played a tough mining quest at Silvermine, and everybody in my party died except for moi because of ol' JimmyJoeJoe.

I tell you, once you get a pet the Hunter class gets mucho fun.

Just make sure to upgrade his abilities and that pet will hold hate better than most PC tanks.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Just make sure to upgrade his abilities and that pet will hold hate better than most PC tanks.

Thanks for the tip. I've been using my skill points to upgrade his health level. So far that seems that's all available for his upgrade. We're both at level 12, is there anything else I should be upgrading you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom