• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
ManaByte said:
Good thing I didn't try to get any shards in PVP today. I'd be pissed.

I got two before I knew about this, but luckily I don't think I lost anything important.

-edit- Both were from shadowburn. Makes a pretty good finisher if you can get your shard back.

ManaByte

Screaming_Gremlin said:
I got two before I knew about this, but luckily I don't think I lost anything important.

-edit- Both were from shadowburn. Makes a pretty good finisher if you can get your shard back.

Makes a great finisher...then you lose an epic that you'll never get back!

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
okay - i'm obviously not around GAF much (well, at all for the last three weeks, a trend that i'm making permenant (i hear the sound of cheering!)) , but still am part of the GAF guild...

... does anyone play anymore?

Or is there a new guild?

Cheers,
dc.

Rorschach

DCharlie said:
okay - i'm obviously not around GAF much (well, at all for the last three weeks, a trend that i'm making permenant (i hear the sound of cheering!)) , but still am part of the GAF guild...

... does anyone play anymore?

Or is there a new guild?

Cheers,
dc.
There's a new guild. I'm not in it, so I dunno what it's all about, but I think you have to be a certain level.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I got at least 10 shards from PvP yesterady...

I looked into my bag before work, didnt notice anything important gone, all my gear/mooncloth/engineering etc. is still there, thank god.

I also have the undeletable warlock epic.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
dave is ok said:
I got at least 10 shards from PvP yesterady...

I looked into my bag before work, didnt notice anything important gone, all my gear/mooncloth/engineering etc. is still there, thank god.

Yeah, I am hoping it requires that your bag be full before it starts deleting stuff.

Hey Dcharlie, I've (aliventhia) whispered ya twice in game to see if ya wanted to join the guild with me maf, and others, but got no reply. :) I'll try again next time i see you on. Or you can just message me or jenjandi, or maquy to get an invite. Rorschach, your sn is inkblot on gilneas right? I added you to my friends list a couple weeks ago, but havent seen you on lately. At any rate, you can join the channel GA to chat with a couple of GAers.

Today, I think ima try out battlegrounds. One question, do you get grouped randomly? And can you go in with a group you've created yourself?

SaitoH

From Blizzard forums:

I too played Battlegrounds last night and hearthed out to find I had 50 shards in my inventory, which is more than I should be able to hold (it seems to me the bug arrised when I hearthed out, not previously). I was mad, but I found how to fix it.

***Clear enough space in your inventory for the missing items, and then zone into an instance. This should reset your inventory and the items in the overflow buffer (yes, thats where they are) will reappear in your inventory.***

Finally got Bloodpact's succubus! I cant believe they stuck a required mob in the wetlands. I went through 5 voidwalkers crossing hillsbrad/highlands.

Ramirez

Alterac was lame,reminded me of a more elaborate Tarren Mill warzone...the CTF was alright though,as long as you had a decent group of people to play with.

Malakhov

Banned
Being a horde in your lvl 30s is a bitch on a pvp server where horde is outnumbered 2-1 but it'll make me a badass aw well.

Malakhov

Banned
Starting to miss my rogue, warriors don't have any escape when shit hits the fan. I'd reroll a rogue but there is no way I want to start over again on horde side, sick of the barrens and all. I'd need to do it alliance but no one here plays alliance.

Go undead rogue, Ive always preferred their homegrounds anyway. Plus you get Will of the Forsaken which makes you an even better cloth killer ;)

Rorschach

luvaboi217 said:
Hey Dcharlie, I've (aliventhia) whispered ya twice in game to see if ya wanted to join the guild with me maf, and others, but got no reply. :) I'll try again next time i see you on. Or you can just message me or jenjandi, or maquy to get an invite. Rorschach, your sn is inkblot on gilneas right? I added you to my friends list a couple weeks ago, but havent seen you on lately. At any rate, you can join the channel GA to chat with a couple of GAers.

Today, I think ima try out battlegrounds. One question, do you get grouped randomly? And can you go in with a group you've created yourself?
Oooh I was leveling something else. I went in yesterday to play with Inkblot and realised all my mail and AH stuff was deleted since it had been more than 30 days. Tons of money lost T_T

Ramirez

Haha,just got done beating the top Paladin on our server in a CTF game,and I had the most death blows,hooray!

Now to work on my set...:|

or my favorite:

Cheap Shot + Hemmorage + Sinister Strike + Poisons = Level 5 Evicerate for potential 1400 to 1500 + damage *DROOOOOOL*

Once that initial strike is over I slow down for a few seconds as I build combat points from the finishing move and some dodging and hemmorage then I can do some more big damage, but poison does a good job. Phy is actually a pretty crazy damage dealer despite her lame-o weapons. I wasnt even NEAR outmatched on BG against people who had clearly played PVP a lot longer.

Malakhov

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
Go undead rogue, Ive always preferred their homegrounds anyway. Plus you get Will of the Forsaken which makes you an even better cloth killer ;)
I already have a lvl 40 rogue, no point in restarting the same race but yeah, they do rock with will of the forsaken.

Ramirez

Wait,the top pally is Dermo?People have always told me Dingle,which is who I faced,he was second in killing blows in the game...oh well :p Urashi got put in a game with Snowwitch :lol :lol

Rogues are silly...I was walking into the top part of the base and saw 2 rogues fighting,they both had full life,so I cast one Fire Blast on the alliance rogue which took about 500-600 off,then the Horde Rogue killed him directly after that,think he said it was a 2300 crit or something like that :O

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
Wait,the top pally is Dermo?People have always told me Dingle,which is who I faced,he was second in killing blows in the game...oh well :p Urashi got put in a game with Snowwitch :lol :lol

Rogues are silly...I was walking into the top part of the base and saw 2 rogues fighting,they both had full life,so I cast one Fire Blast on the alliance rogue which took about 500-600 off,then the Horde Rogue killed him directly after that,think he said it was a 2300 crit or something like that :O

Dermo and Devin (I think that's his name) are pwn.

Dingle is pretty junk.

Snowwitch is SO overrated. I've dueled him a handful of times. No health potion for Snowwitch = no win :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
nice on the Undead Rogue, as that's actually what I made ;D

This Archer potentially > FFXI Archer Mule.

Is it just with warriors, or is it with most classes?, but I can't stand watching 90% of warriors play. And I'd feel safe saying, I'm a decent warrior so it isnt like my expectations are high, but most of the ones I've seen reallly suck. Do you guys notice it in the rogue classes and such? On the other hand, of all the other classes, the only one i notice huge differences in skill is hunters. Most other classes have alot decent players, with a good bit of excellent players. Maybe's its just because I know warriors a little btter.

LukeSmith

luvaboi217 said:
Is it just with warriors, or is it with most classes?, but I can't stand watching 90% of warriors play. And I'd feel safe saying, I'm a decent warrior so it isnt like my expectations are high, but most of the ones I've seen reallly suck. Do you guys notice it in the rogue classes and such? On the other hand, of all the other classes, the only one i notice huge differences in skill is hunters. Most other classes have alot decent players, with a good bit of excellent players. Maybe's its just because I know warriors a little btter.

Depends on PvE warriors vs. PvP warriors.
I play constantly with a warrior and he is ridiculously good PvP.

luvaboi217 said:

I'm sick of heal-bot or faux warlock Priests, myself. Healbotters will stand stock-still in the back dotting irreguardless of the incoming melees, (which is STUPID if a Priest/Shammy/Pally is up and fighting on the other side like they're fighting mobs or something), yet faux-warlocks are inevitably Shadow-specced and dot the living fsck out of one target, Mind Blast, then another. All this while groupmates DESPERATELY call out for heals and their dots are being dispelled.

My priest's Fun and Gun where I only stop to drink a mana pot or cast MB or Flash keeps hindered melees tunnel-visioned to get to me and ranged types constantly risking moving up to get me back within attack range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom