• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Milpool said:
Ran it with both DK and Warrior tanks, seemed pretty trivial though my CC was appreciated. I admit it's only a real problem in instanced with waves.
If you can do Heroic Hall of Reflection as a warrior and call it "trivial", then you're a better warrior than I am. I suspect it's easier for DKs since they have Death Grip and a Ranged Silence.....plus Dead and Decay.

Though as noted by someone else, the difficulty is mostly related to people who can't stay out of line of sight. Usually everyone stays behind the pillar at first, but then they all start fucking popping out as soon as the first mob arrives......completely defeating the purpose of an LoS strategy. Even if you get everything within Thunderclap range, you end up getting constantly Kidney Shotted, so if some jackass pulls aggro the mob will wail on him for 5 seconds while you eat stuns.

markot

Banned
Entropia said:
A change to ToW needs to be made. Currently, we're mostly brought in for that alone. I haven't run with a Demo Lock in awhile so Demonic Pact is very rare, but if that's brought in what do we do? Lay Searing Totem, sure that helps our DPS but it certainly wouldn't make us competitive.

Proposed changes:
1) Make ToW scale ala Demonic Pact. Either make it a flat bonus that scales with Spell Power, or whenever we crit with Lava Burst we get an increase in Spell Power on top of ToW based on 5% of the Shaman's Spell Power. The latter making the most sense to keep it consistent with how Demonic Pact works.

Math:
My Shaman has 2880 Spell Power + 280 from ToW, with a lava burst crit, the raid gets a buff called "Wrath of the Elements"
2880+280(ToW) + 273(3/3 Elemental Weapons Flametongue Weapon) = 3433
3433 * 0.05 = 172 additional spell power for the raid

This value of course does not reflect buffs from: food, flasks and trinkets.

2) Instead of a flat increase in spell power from Flametongue weapon, make it percent based. Currently, (talented - Elemental Weapons) you get 274 spell power from flametongue.
Proposed change:
Base: Flametongue grants 9% increase in spell power
Talent increases that percentage increase by 1%, 2%, and 3%. Therefore, 10%, 11% and 12% increase.

My Shaman currently has 2880 SP unbuffed, with flametongue: 3153
With propose change:
Spell power with untalented Flametongue: 3139 - roughly on par what it is now.
1/3 Elemental weapons: 10% increase, 3168
2/3 Elemental Weapons: 11% increase, 3196
3/3 Elemental Weapons: 12% increase, 3225

That would give me a 72 spell power increase. This would alleviate any future issues with Shaman scaling.

Now let's factor in ToW.
Current Flametongue + ToW + my current Spell Power: 273 + 280 + 2880 = 3433
Assuming unglyphed ToW
ToW + currnet SP = 3160

New Spell power values:
ToW + Flametongue(untalented) = 3444
ToW + Flametongue (1/3) = 3476
Tow + Flametongue (2/3) = 3507
ToW + Flametongue (3/3) = 3539

Total Spell Power gain: 3539 - 3433 = 106

Math Attack!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Thank god i don't have to deal with this bullshit math for damage. Hardcore raiding like this must be annoying as hell.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ironically, the random heroic feature is significantly slower than the old system, because no tanks bother to use any chat channels to make themselves available and the fact there are no tanks means any dps class has to wait 15+ minutes to do a dungeon.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Angry Grimace said:
Ironically, the random heroic feature is significantly slower than the old system, because no tanks bother to use any chat channels to make themselves available and the fact there are no tanks means any dps class has to wait 15+ minutes to do a dungeon.

Meh, if I see someone who is LF a tank for the random dungeon I'll usually queue with them.

Angry Grimace said:
If it is, it cannot be by much. Before the lfg system came out, you had to jump into the lfg channel and hope a group was getting together and had room. Then you still had to take the time to fly out to the instance or wait for 2 others to fly out to the instance and summon you. With the exception of instantly finding a group, I think it still would have taken 10+ minutes.

At least we do not have to keep spamming in the lfg channel. Now we just enter queue and do something else until we are instantly teleported to the instance.

Sciz

Bisnic said:
Thank god i don't have to deal with this bullshit math for damage. Hardcore raiding like this must be annoying as hell.
I'm not all that concerned about dps (being in a fairly laid-back and close-knit 10-man guild where I tend to vie with the hunter for top damage), it's the various aspects of the spec that are just badly designed that get me. It's still more fun than my mage. Chain Lightning-Lightning Overload procs on trash packs make me feel like a sith lord.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sciz said:
I'm not all that concerned about dps (being in a fairly laid-back and close-knit 10-man guild where I tend to vie with the hunter for top damage), it's the various aspects of the spec that are just badly designed that get me. It's still more fun than my mage. Chain Lightning-Lightning Overload procs on trash packs make me feel like a sith lord.
For some reason our hunter's DPS doesn't seem to be getting any better. I used to lose to hunters all the time, but now I just beat them by several hundred all the time.

I'm not going to spreadsheet it (because I couldn't even if I wanted to), but I reckon the simplest approach to caster stats is to increase healing spell coefficients, then itemise the gear to be around a 70/30 spirit to intellect ratio. Give all DPS casters who don't have one already a replenishment type of talent (i.e. regen based on the size of your mana-pool), meaning they can stack spell-power and regen simultaneously using intellect.

Healers will end up with less spell-power but it won't matter all that much because the base spells will be throwing out bigger floaty-greens. DPS casters will have no reason to roll on spirit gear, meaning that the bizarre "there is no healing or DPS cloth - only cloth" thing that's been happening since Ulduar can finally end. That would be super.

Of course, I'd really like them to throw out armour types too but that's probably never going to happen. Ideally we'd just have healer, magical DPS, physical DPS and tank gear.

Sciz said:

:lol

Angry Grimace

jim-jam bongs said:
I'm not going to spreadsheet it (because I couldn't even if I wanted to), but I reckon the simplest approach to caster stats is to increase healing spell coefficients, then itemise the gear to be around a 70/30 spirit to intellect ratio. Give all DPS casters who don't have one already a replenishment type of talent (i.e. regen based on the size of your mana-pool), meaning they can stack spell-power and regen simultaneously using intellect.

Healers will end up with less spell-power but it won't matter all that much because the base spells will be throwing out bigger floaty-greens. DPS casters will have no reason to roll on spirit gear, meaning that the bizarre "there is no healing or DPS cloth - only cloth" thing that's been happening since Ulduar can finally end. That would be super.

Of course, I'd really like them to throw out armour types too but that's probably never going to happen. Ideally we'd just have healer, magical DPS, physical DPS and tank gear.

:lol
The problem with that is that pieces of pure Intellect cloth will have disproportionate levels of value because the pure throughput of a piece would be relatively obscene.

border

Angry Grimace said:

Except now I can actually do stuff while I wait for a group to form, instead of dedicating myself entirely to spamming chat channels for additional members. And I can do the dungeons I want to do.....whereas in the old LFG I was pretty much at the mercy of whatever everyone else wanted to do (usually the Heroic Daily).

Whatever extra time you spend in queue kinda gets negated by the fact that you can teleport into and out of the dungeon instantaneously.

Yaweee

border said:
Except now I can actually do stuff while I wait for a group to form, instead of dedicating myself entirely to spamming chat channels for additional members. And I can do the dungeons I want to do.....whereas in the old LFG I was pretty much at the mercy of whatever everyone else wanted to do (usually the Heroic Daily).

Whatever extra time you spend in queue kinda gets negated by the fact that you can teleport into and out of the dungeon instantaneously.

And you get fast replacements when somebody quits, rather than having the entire group fall apart 90% of the time.

johnsmith

remember me
Angry Grimace said:

You're wrong.

15 minutes as a dps is nothing compared to how long it would take to find a party for the daily random under the old system, if you found one at all. It wasn't uncommon to not be able to, especially if you weren't in an overpopulated server.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
About the only thing that I don't like about the lfg tool when entering as dps is that its estimations on how long the wait will be are pretty inaccurate. A lot of the time, I'll get something telling me it'll be 10 minutes or so, and I'll think, "Okay, I'll just pop by the kitchen and fix myself a sammich. That should kill some time." When I get back five minutes later, I find out I was able to enter a group, and left the queue because I didn't accept the invitation in time. Other times, it'll say I have a 5 minute wait, and it winds up taking 15-20 to get a group. I think the tool uses scotch and a Ouija board to estimate queue waits.

so as someone whos played WoW off and on since it released (more off lately) and never raided (casual, didnt really care much)

how has the game changed to make it "easy mode"

I mean I remember vaguely it being harder when it came out (or just seeming harder when we were all noobs), but like did they actually nerf hogger and was it the other raid changes (from 40 to 25) that turned off hardcore players?

Whats up?

Angry Grimace said:
The problem with that is that pieces of pure Intellect cloth will have disproportionate levels of value because the pure throughput of a piece would be relatively obscene.

Not sure I get what you mean. Do you mean that a pure spell-power (i.e. intellect) piece would be excessively appealing to a healer even without spirit?

Mr Nash said:
About the only thing that I don't like about the lfg tool when entering as dps is that its estimations on how long the wait will be are pretty inaccurate. A lot of the time, I'll get something telling me it'll be 10 minutes or so, and I'll think, "Okay, I'll just pop by the kitchen and fix myself a sammich. That should kill some time." When I get back five minutes later, I find out I was able to enter a group, and left the queue because I didn't accept the invitation in time. Other times, it'll say I have a 5 minute wait, and it winds up taking 15-20 to get a group. I think the tool uses scotch and a Ouija board to estimate queue waits.

It could be that it's actually a pretty accurate mean, but just that it's not role specific. If it were average wait time for the last 10 DPS to find a group it might be more helpful. Although to be honest I've not encountered situations where it's actually popped earlier than it said it would :lol

ZombieSupaStar said:
so as someone whos played WoW off and on since it released (more off lately) and never raided (casual, didnt really care much)

I mean I remember vaguely it being harder when it came out (or just seeming harder when we were all noobs), but like did they actually nerf hogger and was it the other raid changes (from 40 to 25) that turned off hardcore players?

Whats up?

Content became more accessible. That much is true, although I think it's exaggerated by complainers who are actually just upset that they can't wave their giant epeens in the faces of casual-players because their purps aren't that much better than they would have been a few years ago.

That's coming from someone who raided in classic too. The difference in the relative "power" of a raider to a non-raider back then was ridiculous.

Angry Grimace

jim-jam bongs said:
Not sure I get what you mean. Do you mean that a pure spell-power (i.e. intellect) piece would be excessively appealing to a healer even without spirit?

It could be that it's actually a pretty accurate mean, but just that it's not role specific. If it were average wait time for the last 10 DPS to find a group it might be more helpful. Although to be honest I've not encountered situations where it's actually popped earlier than it said it would :lol

Content became more accessible. That much is true, although I think it's exaggerated by complainers who are actually just upset that they can't wave their giant epeens in the faces of casual-players because their purps aren't that much better than they would have been a few years ago.

That's coming from someone who raided in classic too. The difference in the relative "power" of a raider to a non-raider back then was ridiculous.
If the standard ratio of spirit to intellect was 70:30 on healer pieces and 100:0 on DPS pieces, it would make DPS pieces excessively attractive to healers because the pure thoroughput is well beyond anything they can get on their own pieces. My guess is that the ratios of stats are going to be very similar to the way cloth is handled now, actually.

mp5 is already a non-existent stat on cloth.

Cipherr

Putricide is my new favorite fight ever (on 25) Fest and Rot are pretty easy. P3 is a freaking hoot man I swear to god. And the slimes were bugging out on us tonight I was able to aggro the green one (the one that roots its target) on 2 separate occasions and still move. It would root someone then Id pull threat seemingly, and would just kite it until we killed it, hilarious.

Tamanon

Banned
ZombieSupaStar said:

Whats up?

It wasn't hard when it came out. It just took a long damn time to gear up to beat encounters. You couldn't be better than the encounter back in Vanilla. It was just artificially gated.

Tamanon said:
It wasn't hard when it came out. It just took a long damn time to gear up to beat encounters. You couldn't be better than the encounter back in Vanilla. It was just artificially gated.

And the fact that itemization was rubbish and people were clueless.

Angry Grimace said:
If the standard ratio of spirit to intellect was 70:30 on healer pieces and 100:0 on DPS pieces, it would make DPS pieces excessively attractive to healers because the pure thoroughput is well beyond anything they can get on their own pieces. My guess is that the ratios of stats are going to be very similar to the way cloth is handled now, actually.

mp5 is already a non-existent stat on cloth.

Right that's what I thought you were getting at. That's probably true.

Now that I'm thinking about it; don't forget about the removal of raw spell-power too. That's going to free up some extra item-juice. Maybe they could go with equal spell-power on cloth for DPS and heals, but add spirit to the healing cloth and use that budget for haste or crit on the DPS stuff.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
ZombieSupaStar said:

Whats up?
I know your question probably doesn't ask this but here is what I can consider from someone who has been playing since the game came out and recently (within the last month or so) has leveled a Druid from 1 to 80 with the help of the Tour Guide addon.

In essence from what I can remember of the old days was that hitting lvl 60 was like a marathon. You needed to have a lot of time on your hands and some dedication of playing a certain character. I have been playing off-and-on since 2004 but it wasn't until mid 2006 where I finally got my Shaman to lvl 60. I had tons of alts that had all reached lvl 20-30 before I went "fuck this I don't have the patience to level till cap". I remember a kid in my old guild, he was 12 years old, and he must have filled the server quota for alts yet his highest character was not even level 20. Heck I didn't even bother hitting level 70 whatsoever.. it took me the weekend before WotLK came out for me to go from 66 to 68 just so I could enter Northrend in time.

These days hitting 1-60 takes less than three weeks in non-Heirloom items. If you've got Heirloom gear on, expect to do it within a solid week. Flying mounts at lvl 60 makes the process in Outland last less than two weeks if you play 2-4 hours a night. Essentially you've got a character that is level 70 in the same time that it took me to hit level 40 back in the day. That means more people are hitting the level cap, more people are getting gear, which makes those hardcore raiders get the shits complaining about "easy mode"

Angry Grimace

funkmastergeneral said:
Question: So we have the Crimson Hall opening this week, and Frostwing on February 2nd. Does anyone know if the Lich king will be available on the 2nd as well?
As far as I'm aware the only thing that prevents you from going to the LK is clearing the wings.

Blizzard said:
Limited attempts in Icecrown Citadel
The purpose of the limited attempts is to really challenge players and we felt that was a really important aspect of Icecrown Citadel as the grand finale to the story of Wrath of the Lich King. We know that a lot of players want to get access to everything and defeat it the second it's released, but having a system like this helps provide additional challenges and for those who may not be able to overcome them, things will get easier over time through additional attempts, better gear, and eventually the buff.

Since it also relates to difficulty, I wanted to mention that you will not be required to clear the Plagueworks before entering the Crimson Hall or the Frostwing Halls. Each wing is independent and you are free to explore them in the order of your choice once they are open.

In order to be deemed worthy to face the Lich King however, all three of these wings must be cleared. In addition, Professor Putricide, Blood Queen Lana'thel, and Sindragosa must also be defeated on heroic to face the Lich King on heroic mode.

Challenges await, so good luck! (

Kweh

#BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter

Q. Will Trolls ever get either their own capitol, or a district in Orgrimmar like the Gnome district in Ironforge?
A. Personally, I think it adds a little to the troll story that they have such an amazing cultural legacy and have fallen so far from that in recent history. That said, we have a little bit of love for trolls in Cataclysm (beyond the ability to be just about every class in the game).

Except one of the most wanted, Troll Warlocks :mad:

speedpop

Kweh said:
Except one of the most wanted, Troll Warlocks :mad:
I was talking to one of my friends about this before, specifically the Warlock issue and the fact that the Trolls are the only race that have so much more history than any other in Azeroth, let alone the oft-fabled fact that Night Elves were perhaps Trolls when the Well of Eternity was discovered.

As for Troll Warlocks, the closest lore-wise is the Witch Doctor and/or Hexer. Problem is that because those classes are defined only to Trolls so they never really bothered with introducing them into WoW (though that didn't stop Metzen handing off the Druids to Night Elf females and Tauren). Even then both "classes" are involved with nature and spirits specifically whereas Warlocks are all about shadow magic. Therefore Druid seems a much more apt decision compared to the Worgen getting a Druid class as well :lol

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Worgen druids just aren't doing it for me. Why can't there be human druids then?

The worgen we're going to be able to play are the people of gilneas who were infected with the curse of the Worgen. They're just humans with a twist.

speedpop

Another Metzen fuckup.

If they had been smart they should have simply left Gilneas alone and used them as an Alliance reputation or something. It had been hinted since vanilla WoW that behind the Greymane walls something had spread and there's no real reason to make them playable separately. I mean, what happens with Kul Tiras then? Why can't we choose them as Humans as well? Or what about the various other Troll clans? Alliance were jibbed by a lazy decision whilst the Horde get the supremely awesome Goblins.

They should have just resorted to a Furbolg clan joining the fro. At least then a Furbolg Druid doesn't seem so ridiculous.

speedpop

Double post but what the heck.

The only thing going for Worgen Druids is the Scythe of Elune and the woman who summoned them in Kalimdor. Even then that is a stretch but Blizzard make things up out of thin air. I guess the Worgen Druid quests will detail everything about it and attempt to plug in the pieces of Metzen's poo.

Still.. FURBOLGS!

Kweh

I think I will do a Goblin alt just for laughs, but not sure what class suits them really. I already have a Warlock, Druid, Mage and Priest, so was thinking maybe a Shaman or Rogue.

Any of you have a Goblin Alt lined up? :D

etiolate

Banned
Yaweee said:
=(

It really does suck. I had five level 70+ characters I could have race/server transferred to where I am now, and my friends said nothing about the current state of Elementals.

=(

you got fucked

I finally gave up on Shaman. Tired of being the russian peasant class. I've been playing wow for around three years and I'm still complaining about the same OP classes as I was at the start. Nothing really changes, so when I look at my Ele Shaman and see the years of no scaling and bottom barrel DPS... I realize it's not worth it.

HomShaBom

Banned
wtf. I haven't played in around 4-5 months. I try to log into my battle.net account today and theres a fucking authenticator assigned to it. I never did this shit. I armory'd my characters and nothing is changed from when I played. I can't even log the fuck in,

Anyone know if with Cataclysm that they plan on changing up any starting zones? I began leveling a Tauren druid a couple nights ago and Mulgore SUCKS for leveling.

Kweh said:
I think I will do a Goblin alt just for laughs, but not sure what class suits them really. I already have a Warlock, Druid, Mage and Priest, so was thinking maybe a Shaman or Rogue.

Goblin Hunters are going to be awesome. The Hobgoblin racial is going to be fantastic

speedpop

Kweh said:
I'd say Rogue, Mage, and Hunter would be the best classes for Goblin but those are purely based around PVP situations.

etiolate said:
I finally gave up on Shaman. Tired of being the russian peasant class. I've been playing wow for around three years and I'm still complaining about the same OP classes as I was at the start. Nothing really changes, so when I look at my Ele Shaman and see the years of no scaling and bottom barrel DPS... I realize it's not worth it.
Know what you mean. One of the main reasons why I got off my arse and leveled up a Druid.

funkmastergeneral said:
Anyone know if with Cataclysm that they plan on changing up any starting zones? I began leveling a Tauren druid a couple nights ago and Mulgore SUCKS for leveling.
More than likely, especially for Kalimdor. Leave the Tauren Druid and wait till Cataclysm hits or the patch prior to it then level up a Troll Druid. It'll make the Night Elves cry and you'll most likely get different animal skins/shapes.

Retro

Kweh said:

Going to go against my better judgment and roll a hunter. Even though I know I'll get bored with him halfway through, maybe the changes to the class and the fact that my other re-roll (Tauren Paladin) has to wait for my guildie to be on (we're planning on leveling together) will keep me at it. I haven't stuck with a pure DPS class.... ever. Highest one was a 40-something rogue.

Already went ahead and reserved a name for him; Guntard. I was shocked it wasn't taken, and I really wanted a humorous name for my Goblin, considering I'm always pretty serious with naming. Probably go engineering and mining just so he has plenty of gun/ammo options available, and I've never leveled a character without Mining, so...

Not sure what the hell I'm going to do with my Cowadin as far as professions, or even which gender to go with. Male cows look awesome when geared, but they also run slow as shit and a lot of their textures look terrible. Female cows look pretty decent in heavy armor too, but I dunno. I have names reserved either way (Bellicus for male, Bellica for female, both are latin terms for 'warlike').

The deal-breaker, of course, is if Goblin Pets scale down. I want my Pet to be bigger than my character.

Entropia

No One Remembers
RE: Worgen Druids. The reason that they can be druids is that the people of Gilneas get besieged by the Forsaken, the Night Elves come to help them and teach them the ways of Elune.

The regular humans really don't need it.

HomShaBom said:
wtf. I haven't played in around 4-5 months. I try to log into my battle.net account today and theres a fucking authenticator assigned to it. I never did this shit. I armory'd my characters and nothing is changed from when I played. I can't even log the fuck in,
Youve been hacked, they dont change your gear because they use the char to farm stuff with.
Only way to fix it is to ring them up and get it removed.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
trying to decide if i should gem yellow (10str/10crit) on 232 tier 9 or not

elitist jerks says if the strength bonus is equal to or more than 3 on ilevel245 you should

i have a +6, +4, and +8 socket bonuses on different tier 9 pieces

right now i'm under the assumption i should for all

J-Rzez

Man, all this talk about the stat changes in Cataclysm is really starting to worry me. I'm not someone obsessed with spread sheets and such, but even I enjoy balancing out my key stats and maxing my potential. I'm fearing they're really going to dumb it down into oblivion the way they're talking.

FLEABttn

Banned
J-Rzez said:
Man, all this talk about the stat changes in Cataclysm is really starting to worry me. I'm not someone obsessed with spread sheets and such, but even I enjoy balancing out my key stats and maxing my potential. I'm fearing they're really going to dumb it down into oblivion the way they're talking.

It'll be fine. We have less stats now than we did in TBC and vanilla had way less stats.

J-Rzez said:
What the hell?

Everyone talks up vanilla WOW as being the height of theorycraft and complexity, and we barely had any additional stats. There was +defense gear, +crit, and +healing gear. You were lucky to see spell power or a chance on hit effect. I remember as a Fury warrior taking quest greens for +hit because you'd never see it. There was the Stalwart Belt green quest reward for +defense because defense belts were hard to get until you got the raid belts.

Don't forget about the new ability that will let us trade points on our gear to customize them. Then Archeology. Gear stat tracking is still going to be fun, it's just going to be without the unnecessary complexity we have now.

I mean, good luck explaining expertise, armor penetration, resilience, proc chances, defense, block value, block chance, parry, dodge, mp5 vs spirit, hit, etc. to a new player right now. Then explain diminishing returns and rating vs % increases.

J-Rzez

I maybe the odd, but I really like the way stats are now. :(

Yeah, we'll see what the stat swapping and stuff brings. I just hope there's a ton of depth there.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
speedpop said:
Double post but what the heck.

The only thing going for Worgen Druids is the Scythe of Elune and the woman who summoned them in Kalimdor. Even then that is a stretch but Blizzard make things up out of thin air. I guess the Worgen Druid quests will detail everything about it and attempt to plug in the pieces of Metzen's poo.

Still.. FURBOLGS!

But even then, these are not the same creatures. The worgen that got summoned can't turn back into humans. These are the humans of Gilneas that got bit by those worgen. So how can they be druids and not humans? Does turning into a werewolf give them a sort of leg up to start learning how to harness other forms? Does that play into learning how to control nature magic? Am I a huge nerd for even thinking about this?

Kweh

Just had a Cloth Belt drop in Pit of Saron and it wouldn't let me roll Need for it when I was on my Moonkin. Is there some kind of restriction in place for Leather users to not be able to roll on Cloth gear when other Clothies roll Need?

Angry Grimace

Kweh said:
Just had a Cloth Belt drop in Pit of Saron and it wouldn't let me roll Need for it when I was on my Moonkin. Is there some kind of restriction in place for Leather users to not be able to roll on Cloth gear when other Clothies roll Need?
You can't need roll it regardless of what they roll. If they don't want it, ask them to need it and give it to you.

J-Rzez

Kweh said:

It's to stop other classes from having access to more gear than others. If they're ok with you taking it, tell them all to pass, or, need it and trade it to you.

Angry Grimace

My purple Scourgelord helm looks beyond clown-suitish combined with full ToC armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom