• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you ever try deliriants? (drugs) DPH, Datura, scopolamine?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I....Is that you FBI?
No way. If I ever joined law enforcement it would be game warden/conservation officer or something. I'm a low level grunt that has nothing to do with law enforcement that will be out of a job after October.

JimmyJones

Banned
dq3fd7y.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
holy shit yall the holy grail for drug websites is still online and it looks like a party from 1999

used to read this site in the late 90s, before i had done anything. cough syrup was my first drug, and that was a heavy trip. if you down a full bottle, it will trip you for 6-9 hours or so. sometimes i threw up, but not all the time. it can be very bad for your organs, so don't do it a lot. but it is a very intense OTC trip. things feel vibratey and giggly. you may feel like a robot or something. i still remember the first time i tripped, i was working at W@lm@rt and was just getting off work about to crash at a friend's house. i had dumped a bottle of it in an empty can of coke so i could drink it w no one knowing. then i went to my friend's house and listened to music. when i stood up, i felt so weightless, it felt like i had moon gravity.

one time i was robo tripping with my friend. we were hanging out watching music videos, when my roommates came home. they were video art students who were going to their teacher's house for dinner, and would we want to go? we said yes, tripping on the way over, and she turned out to be this crazy lady art teacher. her house was freaking us out lol. before we ate dinner, we all sat down at the table and she asked us "What is the oddest thing that happened to you this week?" and everyone went in turn saying something and me and my friend were just sitting there losing our minds. after that she passed around polaroids of Halloween costumes. i remember we had to go outside and sit down on the sidewalk and see the sky to get some perspective, we were about to lose it. damn that day was so funny.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Your Discord call buddy exposed where you're from a few months ago. Just a heads up on not trusting strangers with personal info, mate.
I don't even use discord lol what. til I'm from the UK...even though I've never been there?

I don't even use discord lol what. til I'm from the UK...even though I've never been there?
Mate, it's okay if people know that you're from the UK. You posted a screenshot of you speaking to a member on Discord two months ago, so I'm not baiting you. Just letting you know some people are not worth trusting.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Mate, it's okay if people know that you're from the UK. You posted a screenshot of you speaking to a member on Discord two months ago, so I'm not baiting you. Just letting you know some people are not worth trusting.
Dude I have never posted a screenshot of me talking to anybody from a discord. I have never used discord myself and when I post stuff is stuff that was already on the net. If you look at my older posts you'd know I'm American and the fact that my old username was from me eating from said LOCAL fast food place is telling. Is somebody messing with you?

Dude I have never posted a screenshot of me talking to anybody from a discord. I have never used discord myself and when I post stuff is stuff that was already on the net. If you look at my older posts you'd know I'm American and the fact that my old username was from me eating from said LOCAL fast food place is telling. Is somebody messing with you?
Check your DM.

Winter John

Naw. I don't like the sound of it much. Reading about it reminds me of angel dust. That shit was nuts. My buddy bought some once and put it in a joint and we ended up doing really stupid shit. The thing was I couldn't tell if I was actually doing really stupid shit or just thinking about doing it. We were out at this party in this forest and I wanted to leave. There were no lights and finding my way back to the parking spot was going to be impossible in the dark, but it was a full moon and I was wearing white hi tops. I figured that if I could get the moon to reflect off my sneakers I could use them to light the path back. That seemed like a fuckin genius idea. I ended up in a river.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
shrooms are cool. i like shrooms. one time someone moved out of the house i lived in, and left behind a paper bag full of dried shrooms. i micro dosed that for months. it just put me in a good mood. i still remember this one Fourth of July me and a bunch of friends did shrooms and went to a park. nature is the best place to be for psychedelics. i remember falling asleep later watching the 60s Batman show and LOLing so hard.

did DMT once, i think. i don't remember much at all. i recall smoking it, then being very euphoric for a bit, then i was suddenly in my room down the hall, and it was like 30 minutes later. i think i blacked out, or experienced compressed time, or something, i'm not too sure. but i woke up and felt good, smoked some cigarettes, drank some beer to take the edge off. nowadays i don't do anything like that tho, i just smoke weed. i was a stupid kid back then, and i thank god every day i survived all the dumb stuff i did. 🙏

Last edited:

Deconstructionist

Neo Member
Actually funny enough, I've used Diphenhydramine in ridiculous amounts and I've got a long history of abusing it. It's not comparable to psychedelics, just letting you know. It's a very unpleasant drug.

Tesseract

Banned
Actually funny enough, I've used Diphenhydramine in ridiculous amounts and I've got a long history of abusing it. It's not comparable to psychedelics, just letting you know. It's a very unpleasant drug.

any stories of you hulking out like a psycho mutant and spending lonesome nights in somewhat chilly containment pods

DESTROYA

Nah.....I’m too much of a pussy to try something this extreme.
I’ll stick to weed. I’ve done some shit in the past but nothing like that.

kingbean

I've only smoked weed a few times and never been drunk.

But given the right circumstances I might try a very very small dosage.

The idea of seeing insane shit is mildly appealing.

Top Bottom