• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

Bullet Club

Banned
According to Meltzer, AEW are filing copyrights and other things for CM Punk.

Hopefully Tony is getting the rights to Cult Of Personality.

And The Final Countdown.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Banned

uX6o0rk.jpg

GeorgPrime

Banned
Thats going to be an mark out moment when CM Punk comes out at AEW. Seems like he signed a similar contract that Daniel Bryan got too.

I guess Vince trying to get the Undertaker back now. xD

Last edited:

Seraphym

If they debut CM Punk at Chicago, they only need him to do a Pipe bomb 2.0 promo, place will take the roof off.
Punk Vs Danielson even now is money $$$

DKehoe

Watching Gage's entrance from the opposite angle is pretty cool

Deathmatch wrestling really isn't my thing. But the guy has an incredible connection with his audience.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Punk and Byran coming into AEW could be akin to Hall and Nash coming into WCW. At least I hope so. I'm not much of a fan of AEW but I despise WWE and want to see them knocked down a peg or three.

Punk and Byran coming into AEW could be akin to Hall and Nash coming into WCW. At least I hope so. I'm not much of a fan of AEW but I despise WWE and want to see them knocked down a peg or three.
idk Nash was 36 and Hall was 38. Bryan and Punk are in their 40s
Nash was only 6 years into his career. And both were coming directly from WWE where they were wrestling full schedules.

Bryan will fair better. Since he's been back wrestling for a little while. But i dont think Punk is in wrestling shape. I wouldn't be surprised if Punk is just going to be a commentator for the new AEW show or something.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Vince doesn't even watch NXT according to Sean Ross Sapp.

Sean can see AEW beating RAW in ratings at the end of this and he believes Vince will punish the roster for it.

There's no doubt something went on behind the scenes and that's Mia Yim hasn't been seen on TV in weeks and Keith Lee is getting buried on RAW.

This is pure speculation and it could be a personal or family issue, but this is looking like he's going to ask for his release. It just baffles me that Vince just doesn't get it and he doesn't see himself as the problem. lol

Last edited:

dave_d

Vince doesn't even watch NXT according to Sean Ross Sapp.

Sean can see AEW beating RAW in ratings at the end of this and he believes Vince will punish the roster for it.

There's no doubt something went on behind the scenes and that's Mia Yim hasn't been seen on TV in weeks and Keith Lee is getting buried on RAW.

This is pure speculation and it could be a personal or family issue, but this is looking like he's going to ask for his release. It just baffles me that Vince just doesn't get it and he doesn't see himself as the problem. lol

It's amazing the WWE managed to blow an opportunity with a guy like Keith Lee. (Who you'd think is everything they'd want in a wrestler, big, can move, and can definitely talk.)

DKehoe

Really interested to see who shows up on PWG’s show this weekend. First show they’ve done since 2019, making it a Mystery Vortex show was a cool idea since there’s so much uncertainty about who they’ll be using going forward.

Dthomp

Can Bray even wrestle anymore? Not that he was ever more then there even when healthy I don’t think he’s even in the ballpark of importance that Black or Andrade were. He is never in shape, and he was only worth a promo here and there. He will end up so,where if he wants too, but not sure AEW anytime soon has a need or likely even a want for him. Maybe Impact

Top Bottom