• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh thank god. I thought they might have backed themselves into doing something new and interesting with the show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This has been easily the worst WM since, what, 27? Just garbage all around.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Bring you kids to work day.

Shane: Stay here kids, daddy is gonna elbow drop from a cage.

Sheroking

Their wouldn't have been an airbag under the table in the 90's.

WWE would have never okay'd that spot in the 90's. The closest they ever came was HBK and Taker falling off the side of the cage like 6 feet into the table.

Vince never, ever would have allowed Mick to do what he did if he knew before hand.

ElRenoRaven

That was a good match. No matter who won it was going to suck. I'd have loved to see Shane run RAW but at the same time Taker is one of my idols so I'd have hated to see him retire.

Tagyhag

Well, everyone should have seen The Undertaker winning.

Come on folks, Cena was supposed to be fighting originally. They weren't going to change the entire show format just because of that, people talking about brand extensions and shit.

Shane was brought in purely because they knew that was the only way people were going to give a shit about the Taker match and to an extent, Wrestlemania.

158.gif
Lol what's sad on the gif is the guy holding it probably created this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom