• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
To the people saying the match is bad, you are idiots.
Do you think Shane is a wrestler or something?
You must not have been around or you are just blind from nostalgia goggles.
That was a Shane match and was as good as it will get with Granpa Taker

Zach

Roman better win with no shenanigans to complete the hilarity. But I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did turn heel at this point and everything has been Vince sticking it to the fans until finally giving them what they want at the end.

Jabo

Sorry guys, seems like based on what happened so far, this is happening soon:

ROOOOOMAAAAAAN RRRRREEEEIIIIIIGGGGNNNNNSSSS

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
WWE would have never okay'd that spot in the 90's. The closest they ever came was HBK and Taker falling off the side of the cage like 6 feet into the table.

Vince never, ever would have allowed Mick to do what he did if he knew before hand.

The 90s? Of course not.

2001?

Maybe.

tumblr_mamd83mHHK1qgi59so1_500.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hate that Shane took that bump and didn't even get to land the elbow

It could've been an all-time great highlight, but who wants to keep watching a guy just fall through a table?

This WM has taken a big nosedive since the beginning. Only the Women's title, and ladder match has delivered.

But that was still a gutsy spot by Shane. He delivered.

Shane is god
It was a struggle but the end made up for it

still think they should have had a tag match, Kane got fired from the authority , taker hates the wyatss

vince uses the wyatts in a tag match, shane gets pops every time he gets tagged in

justjim89

Fucking shit, this Mania has been worthless top to bottom.

What did that accomplish by Taker winning?

Missed opportunities in every fucking segment.

Damn it all.

Savitar

What was the point?

Shane: I'm coming back

Hunter and Steph: Oh............good!

Vince: I'm glad to have you back son.

Shane: I can help out and fix some of the things going on.

Hunter and Steph: Oh.......................good.....

Vince: Bwahahahah, great idea son, you will do great.

Hunter and Steph: Say we got an idea........

16BitNova

I don't understand wrestling fans. Mad when shit is too predictable and then mad when all wins are surprises. What do you want?

I prefer surprise wins like tonight. It's cool not knowing.

TraBuch

Banned
For some reason, after seeing the look of disbelief on Taker's face, I was expecting him to carry Shane into the ring and lay down with Shane on top of him to take the pin. Kind of a sign of respect or something. Bet that ending would've gotten totally shitted on though.

joeposh

My biggest issue with this entire angle has been, what's the Undertaker's motivation? Why would he agree to it? Why wouldn't he just throw the match at some point to punish Vince?

The match was about as good as you could expect out of these two given Undertaker's age and Shane's skill set, but the reason for it happening just never made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom