• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't understand wrestling fans. Mad when shit is too predictable and then mad when all wins are surprises. What do you want?

I prefer surprise wins like tonight. It's cool not knowing.

People want Wrestlemania payoffs because this company is complete trash at creating good angles and using wins/losses to transition feuds to the next level. None of these "surprise"outcomes tonight will mean anything by tomorrow, but a feel good moment lasts forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
is that tatanka in the background

so I guess the Wyatts are literally not on the card

Kai

• Kalisto beats Ryback
  • League of Nations beat New Day and all were buried by a run in from retired talent for no reason
  • Zack Ryder wins the IC Title in the ladder match vs Ziggler, Owens, Zayn, Miz and Stardust
  • Jericho beats Styles
  • Lesnar beats Ambrose
  • Charlotte beats Sasha Banks and Becky
  • Undertaker beats Shane
    [/LIST
    So...what exactly did this mania achieve?

• Simple, sets up a RAW for change like in 98 with some title switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom