• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand wrestling fans. Mad when shit is too predictable and then mad when all wins are surprises. What do you want?

I prefer surprise wins like tonight. It's cool not knowing.

Because Raw has been shit. Just watch his return and talks about how poorly WWE has been doing in management.

• Kalisto beats Ryback
  • League of Nations beat New Day and all were buried by a run in from retired talent for no reason
  • Zack Ryder wins the IC Title in the ladder match vs Ziggler, Owens, Zayn, Miz and Stardust
  • Jericho beats Styles
  • Lesnar beats Ambrose
  • Charlotte beats Sasha Banks and Becky
  • Undertaker beats Shane

So...what exactly did this mania achieve?

So far, nothing

coy

DDP had a fair amount of camera time during the HoF so I'm not completely surprised. Good to see him in a ring nonetheless.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Because Raw has been shit. Just watch his return and talks about how poorly WWE has been doing in management.

Yeah but he lost so he was proven wrong. Now people will have to admit that the show is good and love it. It's the perfect plan you see.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
DDP is still in fantastic shape. Guy got out at the right time.

LOL at Shaq

Rellik

OblongUnpleasantAffenpinscher.gif
Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom