• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so rock's going to interfere by using the flamethrower on HHH, right?

Also, all this stalling because Reigns has no cardio. Still

If the night doesn't end with Real Rock'n Rolla playing whilst Anderson and Festus stand over an unconscious Reigns as they gleefully fire pretend machine guns into the crowd then this will be the worst PPV in the history of our sport.

Sooooooooooo...the guy who put on the WORST show on NXT Takeover is who they look at and go "yeaaaah...yeah that guys got the thing we look for." and gets to win the rumble?

Sure. Makes sense. He felt more like a WWE guy than a real wrestler in NXT anyhow.

Uhh, Austin Aries was by far worse than Baron Corbin at Takeover. Corbin actually looked surprisingly good in that match, considering how poorly-booked it was with Aries looking dominant against a guy way younger and taller than him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is time wasting nonsense I guess I just don't care about the Rock anymore

ElRenoRaven

I swear tonight just makes no sense at all. It's got the most random shit happening. At this point what can you say? I mean seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom