• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the night doesn't end with Real Rock'n Rolla playing whilst Anderson and Festus stand over an unconscious Reigns as they gleefully fire pretend machine guns into the crowd then this will be the worst PPV in the history of our sport.

09.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I still can't believe how big that Austin pop was. Exactly like old times.

Trojan X

Banned
Ok. I'm all caught up. Best matches are the following -

The ladder Match - How Zack won wasn't great butit was still well deserved for the entire match was solid.

AJ Style vs Chris Jericho - It was a very good solid match but NO WAY great as his bout with Shinsuke Nakamura back at Wrestle Kingdom 9 and compared to Sami vs Nakamura in NXT Takeover Dallas.

3-Way Woman's Championship - Could have been awesome but Ric Flair's interference caused it to go to shit. No kidding here. It dropped and killed it in its entirety.

Shane vs Undertaker - Just something to watch for Shane insane's spots only. Nothing else. Everything else about it just spelled very bad booking.

And that's it. Everthing else is poor. The match with American Alphas vs The Revivals is much better than the whole of Wrestlemania and that exclude Sami vs Shinsuke and Asuka vs Bayley in NXT Takeover Dallas. In comparison to this, this Wrestlemania so far has been poor.

Now let's see what the Rock would do to improve all this now that he is on.

At least we have Raw after Mania

This really reminds me of how special daniel bryan was. He was THE man to get behind when people were fed up. I sure am going to miss those days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom