• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Ryback loses to a 5'6" dude lol

I bet they moved all the dudes on the other side to the camera opposite side

Ravager61

I fucking hate the way King always says "Michinoku Driver?" with such incredulity. He did it with Matt Striker, too. Taka Michinoku. He used to work there. You've called that move yourself before surely. You made racist jokes about him.

Fuck King.
King sucks ass. Mauro is killing it and King keeps making fun of him for calling moves.

RBH

2nd hour of the pre-show is starting now on the USA Network (in addition to the WWE Network and YouTube).

Laws00

Some of these post I read

"The way he is being recklessly thrown around by Ryback, if Kalisto escapes without suffering an injury, that'll be his WrestleMania moment."

WTF, Dudleys are back? Is Lita's annoucement that she is going to join up with Jeff and Matt again?

12593.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean I'm on TV I just don't see why I would have to turn off the Network...

Fitts

Entertained already.

-Kinda forgot Mauro is doing wrestling now. He's a good fit.

-That tale of the tape. Shoe size? Loooool

-Goldberg chants. I guess I'm not the only one then.

shaowebb

Geez that arena is empty. Kallisto's match is over (by the numbers by the way. snooooore) and the crowd wasnt even in the arena yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom