• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

we getting commercials mid match?!?!?!

edit: i forgot this was on USA... wow.. they shouldnt cut away from the network. that should be another upside to having the network!!!

LycanXIII

As I'm going to a Walking Dead thingie I'm trying to figure out what the best way to actually watch this is. How quickly after the events are over are the PPVs typically posted on the network? Hard to pass up "free."

You can start from the beginning of the show any time after the event has started.

RBH

Holy shit this stadium is HUGE.

An ad break? really?

lol comercials

we getting commercials mid match?!?!?!

edit: i forgot this was on USA... wow.. they shouldnt cut away from the network. that should be another upside to having the network!!!

Really?

A promo break?

A fucking promo break?

COMMERCIAL?? WHYYYYY

They've done this before for pre-show matches. Their main goal is to still promote the main card (including for those watching on YouTube).

Lol @ commercials during a god damn title match

Edit - Look I get it that they are trying to sell subs still, but do it during the 10 women garbage match or the pointless tag match, not a title match.

Punk, is that you? Shouldn't you be busy being a condescending prick and pretending you're going to fight in the UFC?

tumblr_o3pasg4REX1u1ljrzo10_540.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Isn't this on USA too? Aren't they running ACTUAL commercials there?

justjim89

I fucking hate the way King always says "Michinoku Driver?" with such incredulity. He did it with Matt Striker, too. Taka Michinoku. He used to work there. You've called that move yourself before surely. You made racist jokes about him.

Fuck King.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kalisto goes flying into the ref whenever Ryback kicks out lol

Hayabusa mention

Cowboy's stadium has the capacity to fill up and empty out faster than any stadium in the world. Seriously. It's a measured fact. The people in line shouldn't worry about it.

That stadium is state-of-the-art in every sense of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom