• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the match they've been having too many times recently but at 'Mania. This whole feud being rushed to make it to 'Mania means it just has no affect on people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just realized I can't watch this on WWE Network here in Canada because I don't have a cable provider. Does anyone know anywhere else I can catch it? PM's welcome. Cheers.

WWE Network doesn't care about cable providers unless Canada is way different than the US

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys are expecting too much after the last match was a ridiculous spotfest

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just realized I can't watch this on WWE Network here in Canada because I don't have a cable provider. Does anyone know anywhere else I can catch it? PM's welcome. Cheers.

Why do you need a cable provider? Sign up online and stream it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom