• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Why would they have him kick out of that? Stupid.

Jericho is always like this. He doesn't have the best live energy matches. That is with mostly anyone.

I've watched many Jericho matches and this one he doesn't seem like he's on his "A" game.

Styles seems like he trying to do spots but Jericho's timing and reactions are off considerably.

Sanjuro

You guys are being negative as fuck.

This crowd is completely into this match and it's really compelling.

I think it's on par. It's just not going to get stupid reactions with generic chants.

I've watched many Jericho matches and this one he doesn't seem like he's on his "A" game.

Styles seems like he trying to do spots but Jericho's timing and reactions are off considerably.

This is normal. Better than Phil's match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Every time I see a Lionsault I cringe because of Hayabusa

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is a good match.

Edit: wow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This match is very strange because it's basically a high speed/spot exchange match but at a slower pace.

It's very 'old luchador vs old luchador' esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom