• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
I get it's Cena but I hope the audience is nice with the whole proposal thing.

For story purposes it would be awesome if she said no.
BUT since it is at Mania and because I can guarantee that WWE is salivating at the Total Divas type show they will do about the engagement leading to the wedding there is no way it will not be some kind of big production of a thing.

Cena's proposal is going to end with K-Fed pinning him and stealing his girl
hqdefault.jpg

#AmericasMostHated

hlhbk

Yes since the Rumble, you don't know when they asked HBK... probably would have been before that given that they'd have wanted to give him time to get back in shape....

HBK said a month ago on Sam Roberts podcast he hadn't been asked about a match. Last week he talked to Sam again and said since he last saw him he was offered a match with AJ. WWE has been clueless how to use AJ at mania. Shane as an opponent is a slap in the face.

Do we know what time this is supposed to be over? Kinda want to start pregaming but I'm afraid I'll never make it to the bitter end.

The event as a whole will probably be around 6 and a half hours including the pre-show. So it starts (pre-show) in an hour in a half (5 EST) and would end around 11:30 EST.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
rewatching Takeover. my GOD Tye is so fucking over. Also his theme is awesome.

and I love Sanity, come at me marks :3

shwimpy

Jesus, at least west coasters have 2-3 hours to recover before going to bed... can't imagine all you east-coasters watching 6.5 hours of wrestling and going straight to bed to go to work.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jesus, at least west coasters have 2-3 hours to recover before going to bed... can't imagine all you east-coasters watching 6.5 hours of wrestling and going straight to bed to go to work.
Us Euros will be sure to shed a tear for you poor Americans having to go to bed at regular hours.

Tiniest-violin.gif

shwimpy

I would never watch this shit live if I lived on the eastern hemisphere. Tried to watch WK10 live and I was dying the next day.

Diablos54

Tempted to put some money down this year but you just never know when Vince is gonna up and change shit in the fly just for fun.

yuraya

Predictions:

Neville retains cw title
Strowman wins battle royal
Becky Lynch wins SD womens title
The Club retains RAW tag titles
Charlotte wins RAW womens title
Dean Ambrose retains Intercontinental title

Owens beats Jericho. Should be a good match.

Rollins beats HHH despite Joe interfering.

John Cena will bury Miz and his wife.

Undertaker beats Reigns. I just don't see him taking an L to anyone other than Lesnar. The match will probably be shit too as both guys get gassed after 3 minutes.

AJ beats Shane. They've been pushing that 10 second stuff too much so Shane will probably do something crazy outside the ring after ref gets knocked out or wtvr.

Lesnar quickly beats Goldberg. Will probably be main event.

Orton beats Wyatt for the title with an RKO outta of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom