• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzler

I hope the crowd takes a giant collective dump on Reigns winning, it's going to be glorious

'Taker deserves better for what might be his final appearance

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember how everyone in WWE tried to make out the "Divas Revolution" as this awe-inspiring event when in reality it was just them putting the women of NXT into garbage 6-woman tags every week for months?

Syder

Remember how everyone in WWE tried to make out the "Divas Revolution" as this awe-inspiring event when in reality it was just them putting the women of NXT into garbage 6-woman tags every week for months?
The factions they put the women in were straight-up embarrassing.

PCB (Paige, Charlotte, Becky), Team B.A.D., etc. - Lazy as fuck.

Heroman

Banned
Ah I thought this was referring to the best Mania match haha. I thought Rock v Austin from Wrestlemania XV was the best.
Oh it easily the best mania, outside of the Taker vs Shawn 1 , Owen vs Bret or wild Pegasus vs HhH vs Shawn.

For rock vs Austin, there WM 17 is the best outside of that terrible finish.

Cena getting booed proposing to Nikki is a thing that could happen tonight

If they dont go that far, I could at least see a giant "No, No, No" chat starting

If WWE have pissed of the crowd enough with bad finishes leading up the the mixed tag, a crowd rebellion should be expected.

Fun times tonight!

Sou Da

I didn't think it was that bad. They used that name for about a week before they were like "oh shit, oh shit, now what do we call them!?" I mean, Team PCB was obviously a rush-job.

Even ignoring the obvious nazi initials "Submission Sorority" sounds like a Lesbian Kink website.

Cena getting booed proposing to Nikki is a thing that could happen tonight

If they dont go that far, I could at least see a giant "No, No, No" chat starting

If WWE have pissed of the crowd enough with bad finishes leading up the the mixed tag, a crowd rebellion should be expected.

Fun times tonight!

Pissed off the crowd so badly they're giving Vince McMahon millions of dollars this weekend!

DeathyBoy

Banned
You're right, it's a straight up classic.

Well deserved rating.

Now watching TLC match from X-Seven between the Dudley's, Hardy's, and Edge and Christian.

I'll be following that up with Rock vs Austin at the same show.

They'll never top WM X-7. Jericho/Regal, TLC, Shane vs Vince, Benoit vs Angle, Taker vs HHH and Austin vs Rock were all great. Eddie vs Test, APA/Taz vs RTC were okay. Gimmick Battle Royal was hilarious

Ithil

Oh look it's a non-community thread so the usual suspects crawled out from under the bridge. I'm sure their amazing observations will be both fresh and original.

Pissed off the crowd so badly they're giving Vince McMahon millions of dollars this weekend!

Yes, this is how wrestling works. It is not actually that crazy.

They are paying to be entertained. If you dont like something they would boo it. If they dislike a lot of things they will just get annoyed at anything and everything and rebel

Nikki and Cena has already been separately booed this weekend already.

2015-02-16-iwc1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom