• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like some of you in here don't realize that it takes all the participants to make a good match. Roman did what he could with what he was partnered with.

I agree. Roman's not the most diverse or exciting wrestler, but Taker is way past his sxpiration date. It's just getting kind of sad ( and worrying ) watching him wrestle.

I'm pissed...

Because all this was was for Taker to get that post match end if show goodbye.

Austin the biggest fucking star didn't meed that shit. He went out put on a solid match, put The Rock over and quietly retired.

But Taker needs this ridiculous good bye... Roman Reigns is already fucked... this is just worse....

Like really full entrance attire?

This is crap and the worst thing is who is going to get shit on?

Roman Reigns

Yay, another regretful Roman face gif to add to the collection.
T5ZdBgn.gif

tumblr_nglstmdTU61szvd2fo7_250.gif

First half:

- Aires vs Neville
- AJ vs Shane
- The Hardy Boyz

Second half

- Triple H boring match
- Orton boring match
- This shit ending
Yeah, things really took a dip after Cena tagged in Nikki. Brock vs. Goldberg wasn't bad though, it went as expected but was still fun.

AJ vs. Shane ended up being my favourite match, which is quite shocking.

Anyway, can't wait to see the Hardy Boyz on Raw tomorrow!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hopefully Taker got fucking paid for that at least

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Kurt Angle was right, people remember the characters. Nobody gives a shit about Roman Reigns after 20 minutes let alone 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom