• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
lmao it's fucking hilarious that this is the match Undertaker went out with.

Shawn Michaels is truly the GOAT for knowing when to call it quits.

mreddie

Decent Mania, HHH-Seth and Orton-Wyatt went on a bit too long, some finishes were stupid but a decent Mania...til the last match.

I'm really gonna think hard about this one but of that last match. Depends how the post shows end up.

Foffy

Banned
This is just like Genichiro Tenryu's retirement.

If you only know of Taker or Tenryu by their final match, you're almost happy they're gone...

Wow. :(

GunBR

Yes, Taker really looks like shit but I'm pretty sure that this would look way better if he had fought against Cena

Lothars

It's like some of you in here don't realize that it takes all the participants to make a good match. Roman did what he could with what he was partnered with.
Yeah which was someone that is better than Roman in every single way. It sucks that this is probably the undertakers last match.

Roman reigns is terrible and keeps being terrible.

joker3782

Neo Member
This mania was a mania of two halfs. I really enjoyed the show up until the start of the Seth HHH match. I thought every match up until that point was solid. And then the rest of the show happened. Thought Seth HHH should have been a lot better. Thought Lesnar Goldberg was good but not a fan of the short time. Same with the Smackdown womens match. Then the main event happened which was a travesty. This is how Taker ends. Fuck. Why even break his streak against lesnar if this was gonna happen. May aswell have had reigns break the streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom