• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

So WM ended up middle of the road. A good first half that dropped off a cliff after the tag match and went way, way too long.

hbkdx12

What a fucking travesty

I don't care who's fault it is. If this is how you end wrestlemania as well as end the undertakers career, you're fucked in the head.

Got him going out like the terminator and shit. SMDH

Tagyhag

Taker really should've retired after WM30. The fuck did he get from Bray & Shane, and now this is his final match?

Yep, that would have been the perfect send off.

But it is what it is.

Props to him, for giving so much to the business. 4 year old me is crying inside.

Sanjuro

giphy.gif

Babyshams

Yeah which was someone that is better than Roman in every single way. It sucks that this is probably the undertakers last match.

Roman reigns is terrible and keeps being terrible.

Roman has been involved in some great matches over the last year. I don't like his push and being jammed down our throats but he is not terrible by any metric

Yeah which was someone that is better than Roman in every single way. It sucks that this is probably the undertakers last match.

Roman reigns is terrible and keeps being terrible.

He was in no way better than Roman in this match. At fucking all. Dude was a fucking detriment. I love Taker, but it's his own fault that this was his last match.

Exodust

Banned
Man, Taker finally retired. While I didn't like the match, dude's a legend who I've known about for as long as I could speak. Thanks, Undertaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom