• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyK54

C8TGQ9VXcAEtYNi.jpg

This is great.

Beth's speech was the highlight. It was really lovely, and as a big fan of her from when she was around, it was great to see her being so well received.

All of the rest were amazing though.

I really enjoyed the hall of fame. From ddp to Jim Cornette, to Beth, Teddy and Angle - they all emphasised personality and moments. Even Eric LeGrande talking about the moments that he got excited for as a kid and remembers were about personality more than putting on a technical match.

I'm hoping the young wwe talent understands the message they were being shown tonight.

Great night. Probably shouldn't have stayed up to 5am to watch it, but I'm glad I did.

Mahonay

Banned
Loved Kurt's Hall of Fame segment. Seems psyched to be back in the fold, dude was having a good time.

And I'm cool with the Hall of Fame going so long. The speeches were so fucking good. Beth almost made me cry. Teddy was just so god damn loveable. DDT was inspirational. And the Rock and Roll Express were the most adorable carnies on the planet.

Loved Kurt's Hall of Fame segment. Seems psyched to be back in the fold, dude was having a good time.

And I'm cool with the Hall of Fame going so long. The speeches were so fucking good. Beth almost made me cry. Teddy was just so god damn loveable. DDT was inspirational. And the Rock and Roll Express were the most adorable carnies on the planet.
Preach it! I would have loved for it to go another hour with the quality speeches we got this year.

As if it matters. They were going to get heat, just like Brock did, no matter what, because the dumb ass marks like to pretend their imaginary championships have less value when given to someone that isn't there "all the time" then when it's given to popular draws.

"Popular draw" and "Kevin Owens" are two concepts that don't belong near each other.

Toki767

I gotta say Rick Rude has really good looking kids. Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise considering how he looked and how I'm sure his wife was years ago.

Hex

Banned
Who would you rather the award be named after? I'm trying to think of a better person to immortalize this way.

How about Dusty?
There are many better people.
I have to agree with those that say this is awkward, Warrior does not deserve it.

ReiGun

How about Dusty?
There are many better people.
I have to agree with those that say this is awkward, Warrior does not deserve it.

Oh that's perfect! Call it the American Dream Award.

Plus we'd get Dustin doing the induction speech every year, most likely.

Alexa out of kayfabe just shows how good she is at what she does because she's a freaking sweetheart in real life...

She'll make for a really likeable face sometime...

Sanjuro

Shit. I actually forgot about the HoF tonight.

Which speech do you guys think is going to hit a touching note and immediately interrupted by "one more match/you still got it/yes yes" chants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom