• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet Nakamura ends up on SD.

Vince does not have this vendetta against SD as most seem to think. In case you don't know, he makes money off of both brands. Raw is already getting a big babyface back in Balor. Makes no sense for Nakmura to have to fight for spotlight. On SD he can have it for himself.

Yeah, Smackdown shouldn't be the redheaded stepchild it was during the first brand split since Raw and Smackdown are now on the same network.

Rimfya

Banned
It makes me sad that mania is a nostalgia card every year now. You have your hhh match, your undertaker match, whatever rock and his mates are up to, etc. I get that it's a business that needs to always be profitable but what happens when these old farts get too old to work and they have no main eventers? Mmm.

Yeah still mad that JeriKO isn't for the Raw title. :D

When HHH says that "NXT is for you" he's serious.

It's just that they won't start WM tomorrow with a voice over "Wrestlemania is for everyone else!"

Calderc

Pretty much. They also restrict wrestlers to the point where they aren't playing to their strengths.

When they are independent they can do stuff that suits them and are allowed to do shit that will actually get them over.

Not everyone can do gold with shitty gimmicks.

Just seems so counter intuitive and dumb.

jurgen

I'm loving Nigel on commentary. The fact that he is spouting out Regal logic for every move makes me so happy.

I agree...I think AJ ends up on Raw with either a new Draft or if they do some other type of roster mixing

AJ was still fired by Daniel Bryan and is having a match against the Commissioner of SD. That's an easy explanation for him jumping ship.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
By the by when is Raw/Smackdown draft happening

Doesn't it happen soon after Wrestlemania?

Mengetsu

JNhBK7l.jpg

J-Rzez

Please let shane come out, cater to AJs ego and say "I'm not on your level, so here's a better challenge for you." Violins play, Nakamura comes out. Wrestlemania redeemed.

Pikma

Banned
It would be a crime if Cole doesnt go to the main roster instantly. Guy is way too fucking good to be in NXT
Lol and he'll debut to the sound of crickets

NXT is the best chance these guys have to get introduced, Main Roster writers/bookers can't build for shit

Please let shane come out, cater to AJs ego and say "I'm not on your level, so here's a better challenge for you." Violins play, Nakamura comes out. Wrestlemania redeemed.

I'm fairly certain that will happen on Tuesday, after AJ beats Shane. That's why they played the "traditional wrestling match" and "AJ is the best wrestler" stuff up so big on SD this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom