• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two matches were fast. Well, faster.

This is a nice change of pace. It's different.

I may be misremembering but theit first went at a snails pace as well.

This is following the same script though which means we are about to be Rock/Cena'd

Umm yes he does... Adam Cole is not you knoe AJ Styles level of well known

These two have great storytelling chemistry.

This is great old school work a body part match.

It's the exact same story we have seen.

Don't know what you mean by old school. That triple tag was old school. We have different definition

jurgen

This match started slow but it's straight fire.

Goddamn Roode is great. Jesse Ventura should be commentating and Bobby Heenan should be managing.

Heroman

Banned
he does. not everyone is aj who can go up and be known automatically by everyone.
Everyone didn't​ know who the fuck Cena was yet he has done pretty alright, the that you need to go to development promotion to build people cause wwe can't is super dumb.I mean no in Japan knew the fuck he was and they didn't put him with the young lions.

Sheentak

No he doesn't. He has been working all over the world.

Yes he does and that's not because of Adam Cole that's because of the wwe machine.

I don't want him to be lost on the main roster shuffle with nothing creative for him. Nxt allows him and wwe to find what role he will play and get him seen by a new crowd.
Look at appollo crews or most of the cruiserweight division, talented guys who creative have nothing for. Atleast with a stint at nxt wwe could find something for him.

Toki767

This is probably Nakamura's second best match on NXT next to the Sami Zayn one last year.

And easily Roode's best match so far.

cordy

Banned
Nakamura's pulling out some shit that not even Ambrose with his "I'm indestructible" gimmick is doing. Shit. I'm glad he's going out with a bang.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Everyone didn't​ know who the fuck Cena was yet he has done pretty alright, the that you need to go to development promotion to build people cause wwe can't is super dumb.I mean no in Japan knew the fuck he was and they didn't put him with the young lions.

Master of Thuganomics took awhile to get noticed

Vince had him pegged for The Prototype Terminator archetype

Ithil

Cena was in OVW for like two years.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah, this is an exceptionally good match

Yes he does and that's not because of Adam Cole that's because of the wwe machine.

I don't want him to be lost on the main roster shuffle with nothing creative for him. Nxt allows him and wwe to find what role he will play and get him seen by a new crowd.
Look at appollo crews or most of the cruiserweight division, talented guys who creative have nothing for. Atleast with a stint at nxt wwe could find something for him.
People get lost in the shuffle with or without NXT. I mean look at AA or breeze. It super dumb to send people to development promotion to build them up when no promotion in history has done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom