• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

It was a nice spine buster but it didn't have the snap that AAs had.

This was a really good event. It delivered top to bottom. No bad matches, great storytelling and great wrestling.

Wrestlemania will be a fun event yesterday but I'll be surprised if it reaches the highs we saw here.

ShadyK54

Low battery and spotty connection made me miss most of that finish. Awesome.

Nice way to end the night. Hope to see Shinsuke on SD.

What was the point of doing a DDT from the top rope if he was going to land on his feat anyway?
KuGsj.gif

Momentum. Did you see how high Nak went?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Low expectations for that entire event but it was great. I can't believe the Author's of fucking Pain were in a 5-star wrestling match. What a world we live in.

joker3782

Neo Member
Thats probably the best takeover they've done. Wall to wall with good matches, with the title matches being fantastic. Just like with the last three takeovers, the tag team title match is the match of the night and most likely will be the match of the weekend.

Would you guys send Stone Cold or Bret Hart to NXT?

Don't even act like the company is in the same place now as it was then. They don't have the level of storytelling ability on the main roster to get an unknown guy over. Hell, AJ was over when he got there and they still almost killed him with that Jericho feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom