• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't buried at all he looked a star and lost to the companies biggest star

Would have been nice for him to win but nothing major lost

wwe-circle-of-life-jpg.133139

Vylash

Tell me I'm wrong. Cena has yet to put anyone over.

Remember Sandow? He buried Sandow too. But it's okay "he got to hang with Cena and looked like a real competitor" during that failed cash in, he'll be fine!

Cena is in the point of his career where he's beyond titles, and beyond losses/wins, it's when you start putting new talent over. This makes Bray look like a loser, it was not needed. Cena would have been fine with a loss here, while Bray would have benefitted from a win.

It's a damn shame.

Cena's literally put over Bryan, that's it, just him

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so theres no way D-Bry doesnt win the title right? They already deflated the crowd once >_>

Shit finish, but Bray Wyatt played that match PERFECTLY.

Hopefully he is done with Cena so he can take on somebody who is worth his time. As it stands, Cena just took out all three Wyatts by himself, for no good reason.

KissVibes

Banned
A great match, with incredibly ring storytelling and psychology ruined with magical Cena overcoming the odds suddenly! I hope the WWE knows they can have Cena lose often to put over young talent. He SHOULD be doing that, as he only has a few more years left. Jesus fucking christ, WWE.

Sheroking

What annoys me most about the Cena win is that the kids would have been sent home happy by Bryan.

Their "usual" reason for Cena winning didn't really apply here. I still think Wyatt is on fire and will be the top heel in the company soon.

Toki767

No one has lost to Cena and then went on to become bigger because they looked strong in defeat. Wyatt isn't going to be different.

He wasn't buried at all he looked a star and lost to the companies biggest star

Would have been nice for him to win but nothing major lost

Disagree. All the credibility he built up is meaningless now because the fans will look and say "when push comes to shove, he can't get it done", which severely weakens him.

charsace

I didn't realize Warrior was so tall. Razor got a little shorter, but he's still around 6'3 - 6'4 and Warrior is around his height.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
man I loved Warrior when I was a kid...now I feel fucking old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom