• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
image.php

#DEAD

They have the same tattoo, don't be mean. More permanent than a ring.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
and here's the reason there's so much time left. The match will start in 30 minutes after we get done with Taker's light show.

Biggest mark confirmed.

Playing a character :lol

Maybe I'm the biggest mark because I don't understand this comment :p

Cena keeps stating that he wants the newer guys to step so he doesn't have to carry the company, yet doesn't insist on putting over a great up and coming heel like Bray at WM?

It doesn't have to be a clean win, in fact it shouldn't be a clean win. Bray should have won to crooked means. I think people are saying - and I'm one of them - that a loss here wouldn't hurt Cena, and would legitimize Bray as an on-going threat.

We'll see what's planned down the road though for Bray / Cena.

charsace

It isn't hard to see that Cena is a shitty mark for himself who doesn't put guys over. The Rock would actually go to Vince and offer to put guys over. He did it with Jericho and we got a great feud out it with Jericho actually coming out on top. Stone Cold did the same thing for Kurt Angle. Cena is a piece of shit mark for himself who realizes he isn't big enough to take a loss from an up and comer. Fuck his bitch ass.

I'm okay with Cena winning. But he didn't snap, Bray didn't attack him afterwards, John just celebrated like nothing happened. That's where the problem was.

kiguel182

I thought Daffney or Kelly Kelly were the best looking aesthetically. But A.J. Seems like a sweet girl with a love for the business.

Personally I like Lita more than Kelly Kelly. If I had to choose between those two at least lol

And we can't forget Maria. She looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom