• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

Ideally Cena should get destroyed by all 3 Wyatts at Extreme Rules and then a blowoff match, but I'm not too confident in that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What do you think the chances are that the match will end in anything other than the most predictable way possible?

Anth0ny

As I expected, Bray comes out of that match looking great. He's gonna be SUPER over tomorrow night.

But there was no way he was going over Cena.

charsace

Wyatt losing to a face Cena clean was terrible. Wyatt is the young gun building a legacy and looks like he could be a ME heel. The win would have been great for him. You could have set up a Wrestlemania 31 match off of him beating Cena.

hlhbk

Well this match is pointless. I love taker but when you know he is gonna win every year unless he is wrestling someone like HBK or HHH or Punk what is the point?

rvy

Banned
Everybody already knows the finish for this match, we should be able to skip it. A part time employee with a bad history isn't breaking Taker's streak.

Who even made this match?

How did they give this feud such a shitty build.

It's Brock fucking Lesnar, he shouldn't be looking like a bitch week in and week out,

Sheroking

Everybody already knows the finish for this match, we should be able to skip it. A part time employee with a bad history isn't breaking Taker's streak.

Who even made this match?

Nobody is ever beating Taker's streak.

That's not the point.

Brock/Taker next? So the Diva's clusterfuck royale is gonna be the co-main event? WOW.

Main events have nothing to do with their positioning on the card. Diva's ALWAYS give the crowd a chance to decompress between main events.

Showaddy

As I expected, Bray comes out of that match looking great. He's gonna be SUPER over tomorrow night.

But there was no way he was going over Cena.

He came out looking like utter shit. His whole stable ran interference and he still lost clean, all for a 36 year old that get's boo'd out of the arena.

stgcrw2.jpg

stgcrw2.jpg

stgcrw2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom